NewCastle United Special Thread

Lucchese DeCavalcante

JF-Expert Member
Jan 10, 2009
newcastle_united_fairs_cup.jpg
Newcastle+United+v+Liverpool+Premier+League+fRYEcy-8uq4l.jpg

Wakulu haya tena leo EPL ndio inaanza sasa nimeona nianzishe special thread ya The Magpies or The Toon na keshokutwa Jumatatu vijana wanaanzia kule old Trafford dhidi ya Manchester United. Newcastle United Fc ni moja ya vigogo wa soka England na hata ulaya ikiwa na mafanikio ya kufika nusu fainali kwenye Champions League msimu wa 2003-2004 na pia fainali ya UEFA Interoto Cup msimu wa 2001-2002.

0,,10278%7E8756766,00.jpg

TOON-MATES ... The boys gather for group snap

Miongoni mwa wachezaji mahiri kabisa kuwahi kuchezea timu hii ni pamoja na 'Wor Jackie' Milburn, Bobby 'Dazzler' Mitchell, Paul Gascoigne 'Gazza', Kevin Keegan, Andy Cole, David Ginola, Les Ferdinand, Alan Sherear, Nicky Butty, Damien Duff, na Michael Owen...

Kikosi cha sasa kimesheheni wachezaji mahiri na maarufu kama Alan Smith, Sol Cambell, Shola Ameobi, Kevin Nolan and Peter Løvenkrands. Pia wako na mchezaji wa Congo Kazenga Lua Lua mdogo wake mchezaji mahiri wa Congo Lomana LuaLua.

Karibuni sana mashabiki wa The Toon

0,,10278%7E7411490,00.jpg
0,,10278%7E7038051,00.jpg

Andy Carroll – "You can count on me"

Andy+Carroll.jpeg

Carroll will do the goals business in the 2010/2011 English Premier League

Andy Carroll has reassured fans who are concerned about where our goals are going to come from this season by hinting that all we need to do is back him and he will do the business for us. Carroll didn't manage to find the net in pre-season but is confident that when it gets down to business in the league he can pick up where he left off last season.
There is going to be a lot of pressure on Carroll this season, and questions will be asked over whether or not he can handle it at such a young age. I think he will deal with the pressure, even though it will have been turned up a notch now he has the number nine shirt. I also believe that if the service is there he will score goals.
"Getting the No 9 shirt has been great, but no matter what number I wear I want to get the goals I know I can score. I just get on with the job," Carroll told The Chronicle. "A lot of people say there is pressure wearing the No 9 shirt, but I can take that and I will do what I did last season."
Carroll is sporting a moustache at the moment, just like Joey Barton, but if it keeps morale high then I don't have a problem with it. Personally I don't like ‘tashes', but if Carroll can follow in the footsteps of the last mustachioed number nine and achieve a similar goals to game ratio then I won't be complaining!
"It is all banter from the lads, and we are all looking forward to the season, it's just a bit of ribbing really. Joey started it all off, and at the moment you have to say he has the best moustache."
Anyway, enough of the fashion talk, if there actually is any fashion involved in a moustache that is. Carroll has his sights set on an England call-up, and there is no better time to start thinking about that as the national side look to ship out the old and bring in the new.
If Carroll wants to dream about England then fair enough, but he needs to do the business at Newcastle first before he will be given the chance, that includes keeping his nose clean off the pitch aswell.
"Almost everybody is still there as far as England strikers are concerned. All I can do is keep showing what I can do at Newcastle, hopefully it will be enough to get my chance. That is all my aim should be, and I will just continue to do what I am doing."
I'm glad Carroll feels confident as we are going to need a massive effort from him, aswell as others, this season. Andy Carroll will score goals if he is provided with the chances, which is why it is important to keep players like Jonas Gutierrez and Wayne Routledge fit. If that can be managed then I expect to see Carroll score his fair share of goals this season.

MFUNYUKUZI, NUFC start their campaign monday not today,my top which i had to hide for the whole of last season is now out of the wardrobe ready for the rollercoaster ride.i believe we will survive,but for the long term we need a new owner.its an open secret due to our massive fan base we are sleeping giants. lets hope the players we have now wear the shirt with pride.i hope i live to see the day newcastle play the brand of soccer played during the first keegan stini

Mechi ya jumatatu itakuwa si rahisi kama Man U wanavyofikiria maana bookmakers wanasema NewCastle waweza washangaza vijana wa Old Trafford. Mchezaji kama Alan Smith atarudi Old trafford akiwa na Newcasle United na huyu ni miongoni wachezaji wengi wa zamani wa Man U ambao pia wamechezea au walichezea NUFC...

0,,10278%7E8764992,00.jpg

0,,10278%7E8764995,00.jpg

0,,10278%7E8764996,00.jpg

0,,10278%7E8764997,00.jpg

0,,10278%7E8764998,00.jpg

0,,10278%7E8764999,00.jpg

0,,10278%7E8765000,00.jpg

0,,10278%7E8765001,00.jpg

The diffrence between newcastle and other teams,is NUFC has a fanatical following of a biblical proportions in the north east,the only other club in world football which can claim so,is BARCELONA FC

0,,10278%7E8971570,00.jpg

Nolan Handed Captain's Armband

Newcastle United have appointed KEVIN NOLAN as club captain for the 2010/2011 season, with ALAN SMITH vice-captain.
Nolan joined United in January 2009 and has been a key figure ever since, including scoring 18 goals from midfield last season as The MAGPIES won the Coca-Cola Championship title to secure promotion back to the Premier League. He was also named as the Football League's player of the year.
The 28-year-old had previously been skipper of his former club, Bolton Wanderers, and captained The Trotters to UEFA Cup qualification during his time at the Reebok Stadium. He replaces former captain Nicky Butt, who left St. James' Park in the summer.
Nolan said: "It really is an honor to be made captain of a club like Newcastle United and I'm delighted to have been given the responsibility.

Get really excited everyone - the Premier League is back! This is wonderful news, and hopefully a couple of decent weekends will blow away the awful cobwebs left behind by a very disappointing World Cup.
After the jump, you can enjoy ten predictions of things that will DEFINITELY happen. Feel free to leave your own ones in the comments section…
Newcastle fans will bring toplessness back
Most football fans tend to adopt a uniform when attending a match, and up in Newcastle, the look du jour involves a nice pair of jeans/trackie bots, and absolutely no shirt. No jumper. No nothing. Just the revolting flabby body that the good lord blessed you with, only much more tatted up than he/she ever intended. Welcome back, Newcastle fans. You have been missed. Kind of. In a way. By some people.

Manchester wamezidiwa sana! Sijui Rooney anafanya nini uwanjani dak 31 bado bila bila

! Sijui Rooney anafanya nini uwanjani dak 31 bado bila bila

jamaa unaambiwa kutofunga goli world cup imemu-affect kisaikolojia sio kawa kama chizi uwanjani.alitegemea makubwa sana kwenye jina south africa sasa akiangalia mpaka miaka minne mingine wakina walcott wanaweza wakamfunika lool.

Napata wasiwasi na rooney mana anagopa kufunga sijui anajinamizi gani leo ..Huenda Hakupona vyema ankle yake..ili ingekuwa 4-0 nill now lakin kawaida mbuzi yake kamba...

Napata wasiwasi na rooney mana anagopa kufunga sijui anajinamizi gani leo ..Huenda Hakupona vyema ankle yake..ili ingekuwa 4-0 nill now lakin kawaida mbuzi yake kamba...

Kiwango chake hicho Rooney!

Kweli naona Msimu huu amuachie huyu dogo huku mbele na Berbatov...halafu mana wanahitaji mtu wakupiga free kicks..dah mkongwe Giggs anatimba dimbani hapa kwa kumtoa NANI!! ngoja aongeze caps zake kwa mashetani

_48762398_nani_pa.jpg

_48762399_carroll_reu.jpg
Manchester United 3-0 Newcastle: The hosts start brightly at a packed Old Trafford with Nani providing some early signs of danger for the Newcastle defence