New7Wonders of Nature (VOTE 4KILIMANJARO)

ybest

Mar 13, 2009
New7Wonders of Nature is an initiative started in 2007 to create a list of seven natural wonders chosen by people through a global poll. It is being led by Canadian-Swiss Bernard Weber and organized by the New7Wonders Foundation, a Swiss-based, government-controlled foundation.

This campaign follows the New Seven Wonders of the World, which attracted 100 million votes from around the world.
Voting is scheduled to continue until Nov. 11, 2011.

From over 440 participants representing over 220 countries and through a national qualification and race to become one of the Top 77, as well as the recommendations of the Panel of Experts led by Prof. Federico Mayor, the list of 28 "Official Finalist Candidates" has been determined. Voting is underway and will continue throughout 2010 and into 2011.

During this time, the New7Wonders World Tour is planned to visit each of the finalists to allow them to present themselves to the voters across the globe. Amongst these 28 official finalist candidates, our Mt. Kilimanjaro is in so let's join force and cast our votes for it through New7Wonders of Nature then click on "vote" and fill the details just like that! I, personally, already did it. Tukizubaa wazungu watajipendelea.

Hope this is worth sharing.

I need to know th 1'st 7wnders of th world. The one which i know is egyptian pyramids only.

Let the Kenyans vote 4 that coz they ar the one who ar benefitin

sasa ndio tuanze kujivunia kilicho chetu, wakenya wanatangaza kuwa uko kwao ila kwenye swala zima la kuupanda lazima waje TZ.

Wana JF tuupigie Kura Mlima Kilimanjaro. Ni namna pia ya Kuitangaza Nchi yetu.
Mie nimepiga kura

Back
Top Bottom