New business forum for business people worldwide

changman

JF-Expert Member
Jul 26, 2011
Hey everybody

Today I created a website forum for business students all over the world but anyone who loves business is welcome to join and contribute to various discussions topics regarding business issues. The site address is Bizforsure.net/forums. This is a site where business people come ask and share their precious and innovative ideas and help each other developing in business world.

You are all welcome!

Hey everybody

Today I created a website forum for business students all over the world but anyone who loves business is welcome to join and contribute to various discussions topics regarding business issues. The site address is Bizforsure.net/forums. This is a site where business people come ask and share their precious and innovative ideas and help each other developing in business world.

You are all welcome!

i will visit the web but my advice is to ensure we dont skip the policy, it should be business....we have a lot to share and learn. i fear other people will come with political issues....no politics in business.
thanks founder

i will visit the web but my advice is to ensure we dont skip the policy, it should be business....we have a lot to share and learn. i fear other people will come with political issues....no politics in business.
thanks founder

No man, no politics in my forums! I will remove all political posts and all business unrelated ones too

Itawasaidia kwasababu zifuatazo:

1. Mini ni mwanafunzi nayesomea biashara hapa Finland so watu kubao wanaosoma biashara huku finland wameanza kupata taarifa zake so itajazwa na watu wanaosoma biashara so knowledge iko
2. Sio watu walioko Finland tu, hii ni forum kwa watu wote wapenda biashara duniani na nimeshaanza kuitangaza kila mahali
3. Hiki ni kipindi cha biashara ndogondogo tunachoishi duniani kwa sasa, so watu mbalimbali wanazitafuta hizi info kuhusu biashara kila kukicha
4. Na watu ka nyie wenye experiences na morali ndo mnahitajika

Nawasilisha!

GSHAYO blog yako iko safi sana. Keep it up! Tuliendeleze libeneke la biashara

Back
Top Bottom