New administration under Samia Suluhu gives hope after 5 years of hopelessness

Wow!

Judah Smith is a delightful, young Pentecostal pastor from Seattle, Washington. He is one of the best communicators that I have ever heard – especially to young people. When listening to others, his favourite expression is ‘Wow!’ For him it is an expression of respect, awe and reverence.

There are many blessings to living in Western Europe in the twenty-first century. However, we live in a society in which respect, awe and reverence do not seem to be as valued as they once were.

Do you buy the yarn agribusiness more saleable if brochures are promoted by beautiful women rather than those really working in the farms? And, is renaming of the clarion "agriculture is the backbone of the economy" to "agriculture is the oxygen of the economy" vital in revamping agriculture?

Or are mere words repackaging effective in problem solving or we need real tangible ways to do it?

We appreciate the effort but not convinced of the arguments

View attachment 1772989
In marketing yes, putting a beautiful woman in the front cover of an agricultural about magazine may help attracting more youth into agriculture. Get me right, I said "May" because people like myself are not going to be persuaded by that. With regards to renaming the declaration I don't personally see that it will have much impact but yes may help to tune the mentality of a mass as well as government in policy making.

In conclusion, we need some more effective ways of solving our problems and we should stop bushing around.

We are back in business. A neighbour is God given for our safety.
cloudstv_20210504_153137_0.jpg

52 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom