Never lie....

Jeni

JF-Expert Member
Apr 23, 2008
A man called home to his wife and said, "?Honey?I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends?.?
We'll be gone for a week.
This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I've been wanting,
so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" ?
Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pyjamas. ?"?
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.?
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good. ?
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish??
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish.
But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pyjamas like I asked you to Do?"

You'll love the answer... ?
The wife replied,
" I did. They're in your fishing box.....

Duh kazi kweli kweli!!!
You see honey, when we arrived the boss had arranged for all of us to have our own packs of fishing materials. So, we never got to use our own. He is such a darling.
But you my wife are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...
Love u!

Duh kazi kweli kweli!!!
You see honey, when we arrived the boss had arranged for all of us to have our own packs of fishing materials. So, we never got to use our own. He is such a darling.
But you my wife are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen...
Love u!
Ebbynature kwa maelezo yako hapo utakuwa umesepa lakini iko siku utaingia mtegoni alafu madam ataanza kurefer the past ndio hapo cha cha akipata picha kamili.

Njia ya mwongo ni fupi.

Ndio kama hii

Girlfriend/Wife goes to the supermarket, sees men's underwear on sale. She buys a
dozen of the same color. Goes home and gives hubby

Hubby protests "Why buy me the same color?" People will think I do not
change underwear!"
Wife asks "Which people?"

Ndio kama hii

Girlfriend/Wife goes to the supermarket, sees men's underwear on sale. She buys a
dozen of the same color. Goes home and gives hubby

Hubby protests "Why buy me the same color?" People will think I do not
change underwear!"
Wife asks "Which people?"

Hahahaha! Labda husband hakuipenda hiyo rangi akasingizia people may think I don't change underwears!

The owner of an underwear making company was having a tough time with stock shortages as everyday they would find many underwear in all sizes and colors missing.

So he decided that on departure for
home all employees' bags were searched and everything always seemed to be ok.

All security measures you can think
of were put in place, but still no one was caught and stock continued to disappear.

In addition to all the available
security, all employees including management were to be checked if on departure each was wearing just one pair of underwear. All were wearing one pair of underwear but stock still went missing and no one was caught with more than one pair.

Then one day he had a dream. He was
being advised to check the employees at the time they arrive for work, instead of when they are leaving.

He got the shock of his life when he
found that OF ALL THE EMPLOYEES including management, NONE had a pair of underwear on them.

I'm prety sure b4 you finish explaining to her.you will already be inside her food pipe.