Never Knew...

MwanajamiiOne

Platinum Member
Jul 24, 2008
Dears I hope you had a very nice week after election stresses I want to dedicate this to you all. Its just a way of saying that I AM FALLING FOR YOU guys........All of YOU ........ very special YOU are to me.

Like a sherpherd for sheep floak
he found the lost lamb
With the sherpherd's rod he walk
in my heart and made me numb
Trying to resist for not to talk
so vulnerable, was the lamb
Ooh never never knew, that love could be this sweet

Like in church, the lamb confess
pour all love in its chest
rescued in late days
the lamb and sherpherd dances their own dance
Ooh never never knew, that life could start this late

With a sherphard's love in his heart
the lost lamb was rescured
with love behind spected eyes
and the hard- smooth lips, just to wish time could stop
Ooh never never knew, that it could feel this young again.

Guys..................Love is in the air lol

Now tell me sweetness....who is making u happy now?!!
You are in such a lavy mood....

Now tell me sweetness....who is making u happy now?!!
You are in such a lavy mood....
Baby Babe..........Its you....JF guys I feel so attached to you lol funny ehe??

I guess am just happy ............. nothing big but am happy

Baby Babe..........Its you....JF guys I feel so attached to you lol funny ehe??

I guess am just happy ............. nothing big but am happy

Good to hear...you know it feels like home here!!
Atleast a place where we can express our feelings freely....

that is very wonderful poem ....... if every one was feeling that way every day the world will be a better place.....

that is very wonderful poem ....... if every one was feeling that way every day the world will be a better place.....

You know what Afrodenzi................Life is how you make it your self....If you agree to be a victim 0f life, forever you will be....I have passed through hell ....... butI thank GOD because that path made me strong.......... I feel love towards this wholle community....JF members I do love yor..........Especially YOU

You know what Afrodenzi................Life is how you make it your self....If you agree to be a victim 0f life, forever you will be....I have passed through hell ....... butI thank GOD because that path made me strong.......... I feel love towards this wholle community....JF members I do love yor..........Especially YOU

totaly agreed wit u ae..... i come here as often as i can ..... coz being here make me feel so much better ... coz i think im just going throw that hell now and hopeful one day things will change for better ...... i never give up hope ........... even tho so many times i keep say ""Y ME ""
but i guss thats life if is not me will be some one else........ n how thanx again (i like to say life is bitch)....

totaly agreed wit u ae..... i come here as often as i can ..... coz being here make me feel so much better ... coz i think im just going throw that hell now and hopeful one day things will change for better ...... i never give up hope ........... even tho so many times i keep say ""Y ME ""
but i guss thats life if is not me will be some one else........ n how thanx again (i like to say life is bitch)....

Babe.... The moment you start refering to that Question....Y me...... its a time you start counting your blessings....GOD works in a mysterious ways...........I used to curse all the cirses I knew under this sun.......only to realize that actually I was cursing my very own blessings..........GOD let you pass through what you are passing through so that you appreciate...........and believe me YOU are better off then those who have not yet experienced what you are experiancing now........................Just remember to know how you stand up from that stumblling block and walk again with your head up than struggling to remove the block of which you know definitely that even if it is to rise again, you already know it and probably have ideas on how to pass through

Babe.... The moment you start refering to that Question....Y me...... its a time you start counting your blessings....GOD works in a mysterious ways...........I used to curse all the cirses I knew under this sun.......only to realize that actually I was cursing my very own blessings..........GOD let you pass through what you are passing through so that you appreciate...........and believe me YOU are better off then those who have not yet experienced what you are experiancing now........................Just remember to know how you stand up from that stumblling block and walk again with your head up than struggling to remove the block of which you know definitely that even if it is to rise again, you already know it and probably have ideas on how to pass through

Busara tupu :thumb:
These days umetufungulia kabati la busara na ushauri,
tukaidi wenyewe kukusikiza sasa.

hey i dont knw wht to say ...... but feels so good to talk to sameone who doesnt knw u ..... but knws wht ur going throw .......
i dont knw wht to say but thanx a lot i will be come back here to read this over and over again when im down ...... any how thanx again GOD bless u...

haya bana!....
tunashukuru sana.naona konyagi zilikuzidia jana

Dears I hope you had a very nice week after election stresses I want to dedicate this to you all. Its just a way of saying that I AM FALLING FOR YOU guys........All of YOU ........ very special YOU are to me.

he found the lost lamb

rescued in late days

Good stuff mamaa

I think I better reserve my comments! Manake nimesoma huku nikiwa na valeur kumkichwa..........

Thanks for your LOVE Mj1. Thats the only word I can understand in this thread.

And that "YOU" tena in capital letters..... I take it as if you meant "ME" yaani "I, babuyo".

Never Knew, huh?.... Better.... now you know.....AMEN!

he found the lost lamb

rescued in late days

Sexy...