Never Knew...

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving

mambo ya LOVEEEE!....
i mean MA-LAVIDAVI!....
we mj1 ulisomea kozi gani hii mambo?

Love would never be a promise of a rose garden unless it is showered with light of faith, water of sincerity and air of passion.

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving

Love is a great exaggerator
Love blinds us for reason
Love is a disease few have have a cure for
Love is blind but jealousy sees too much
Love makes time pass and time makes love pass
Love is the wisdom of the fool and folly of the wise:hippie::hippie::hippie::hippie:

If love does not know how to give and take without restrictions, it is not love, but a transaction that never fails to lay stress on a plus and a minus

If love does not know how to give and take without restrictions, it is not love, but a transaction that never fails to lay stress on a plus and a minus

Basi, kwa leo inatosha mkuu.:doh::doh::doh:

Kibweka, you have made my day.thanx

Acid ..........mh am melting babe.......... lol

As the sun rise, i hope to see thee
Though you not here, God is gurding thee
My eyes are both blind, with your lovely kiss

Asprin I need, to cure this headache of mine
And Acid for sure, need not be undermined
Baba Gift is blessed, for having a charming heart

As Acid cemented, we all love hopelessly................... People Hold onto LOVE that you are having, hold it tightly

the best love is when you dont know if it is there... you just feel it is there

The best love is when it comes so slowly and gradually as an ice cream melting on a baby's hand

Kimbweka...

Please receive my medal of appreciation, you avatar greatly reflect a few lines that you tossed here

nothing but love mkuu

Kibweka, you have made my day.thanx

Acid ..........mh am melting babe.......... lol

As the sun rise, i hope to see thee
Though you not here, God is gurding thee
My eyes are both blind, with your lovely kiss

Asprin I need, to cure this headache of mine
And Acid for sure, need not be undermined
Baba Gift is blessed, for having a charming heart

As Acid cemented, we all love hopelessly................... People Hold onto LOVE that you are having, hold it tightly

Sissy this is the best phrase ever....

Now this is a serious one Kibweka.................. Thank you

there is a song asking "what if God is one of us?" by alanis morisetes kama sikosei

lovely one indeed

Sissy this is the best phrase ever....

Hey Baby Gal..........long time mamii....you are missed here you know. But I hope everything is great kwako.

Well we are showing love dia and reminding ourselves the importance of this LOVE .................... just imagine without it what would the world be??

Hey Baby Gal..........long time mamii....you are missed here you know. But I hope everything is great kwako.

Well we are showing love dia and reminding ourselves the importance of this LOVE .................... just imagine without it what would the world be??

Am good darlng..just hanging in there

A world without love....would be a catastrophic kind of a world