Never argue with men they are natural born liars!!!!!

kuru

Sep 22, 2011
Who should have apologized in this case? One of the renowned lawyers in Texas had made love to a city prostitute who unfortunately forgot to take her pant from the lawyer's car. Afterward he drove home and as usual the wife came out with open arms, hugged him warmly and led him to the house.

The man then remembered, 'Honey please rush to the car and get some chicken. Sorry I forgot to bring it with me after the hug.' The lady dashes to the car. What met her eyes? A woman's pant!!!!!! 'Caught this idiot today' she thought. 'You thought you could escape this time round!' She muttered.

With all her strength she tore the pant into pieces and rushed back to the husband ready to tear him down. During all this time ' the man had realized his folly and was ready. He was smart enough. 'Now why do you ruin my life?' the lady asked. 'You ! Do you realize what you have just done!?' the husband stammered outrageously 'That's the case worth ten million dollars I told you about yesterday and the pant was the rape evidence.

What am I going to present before court tomorrow? Why do you rush into action without consulting me first? You must produce that item!' Unbelievably the wife was so sorry. She even went to look for the torn pieces and brought back to her husband with a promise never to repeat the mistake. She wouldn't imagine her husband losing 10 million. Really who should have apologized?

NEVER ARGUE WITH MEN THEY ARE NATURAL BORN LIARS!!!!! MOST CAN MAKE GOOD LAWYERS, THEY JUST CHOOSE WRONG CAREERS '!!!!!

kuna bahadhi ya wanawake wapo smart sana sema tu sometime kuna bahadhi wanapenda kudanganywa wenyewe kwa sababu ya maslahi yao binafsi but huwa wanajua hapa ni usanii tu wanapotezea hao ni wale wanaoendekeza njaaa

ukitaka ukweli mvizie wakat yupo hottttt..pale ukidemand clarification kidogo znaweza kuwa za kweli..ata km akificha ficha at least utapata NENO

mhhh mimi mwanaume nimepita tuu hapa sina usemi
hata mimi nashindwa why should i go such extra miles with sophisticated lies. unajua the lies you say today will come back to you after sometimes when the truth will be revealed. remember you cannot cheat everyone everytime, siku moja utashikwa peupe. tujaribu kuwa wakweli siku zote kwa sababu hatutasumbuka kukumbuka uongo tuliosema siku zilizopita

ukitaka ukweli mvizie wakat yupo hottttt..pale ukidemand clarification kidogo znaweza kuwa za kweli..ata km akificha ficha at least utapata NENO
inaoneka wewe kidogo expert, hebu jaribu kwake leo halafu utupe jibu kesho dear

hata mimi nashindwa why should i go such extra miles with sophisticated lies. unajua the lies you say today will come back to you after sometimes when the truth will be revealed. remember you cannot cheat everyone everytime, siku moja utashikwa peupe. tujaribu kuwa wakweli siku zote kwa sababu hatutasumbuka kukumbuka uongo tuliosema siku zilizopita

Ukweli kabisa Mkuu
Hapo unajiangalia ndio umeepuka hiyo siku
je siku nyingine itakuwaje

don't think women are dumb, sometimes they let the men lie and pretend to believe because creating the lies keep them busy from searching the truth in their wives lives...

haijaniudhi kaka. nakumbuka tu wimbo uliyobadilika kutoka TATU BILA TATU BILA.....NANE BILA NANE BILAx 2
hahahahaha.

Hahahhah pole sana Mkuu
Ngoja niibadilishe maana najua kuna wapenzi wa The G.... wanaudhika sana wakiona hiyo Avatar

Back
Top Bottom