Nev is a Stupid Bootlicker - TEVEZ

GAMBLER

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2009

By ANTONY KASTRINAKIS
Published: Today

Add a comment (28)

CARLOS TEVEZ last night branded Gary Neville as 'stupid' and a 'bootlicker'.

The Manchester City ace launched a vicious attack on Manchester United skipper Neville after their bitter bust-up during Tuesday's Carling Cup semi.
Tevez fumed: "Gary Neville is stupid - a bootlicker.
"He said that I was not worth £25million so he would look good to the manager.
"My goal celebrations were aimed at him. I don't know why he's talking s**t about me as I always had respect towards him."
Tevez quit United last summer when the Red Devils baulked at paying £25m for his services.
The Argy scored both goals in City's 2-1 first-leg win over their bitter rivals.
After the first he taunted Neville that he talked too much, then after netting the winner he cupped his ears in front of the United dugout.
Last night TV pictures emerged which appear to show Neville spitting in the direction of celebrating City players. He then made a one-fingered gesture for which he faces an FA investigation.
Speaking on Argentinian radio, striker Tevez added: "The celebrations were not targeted at Alex Ferguson or the United fans but solely at Neville.
"I will never be disrespectful to Man United fans, even if they insult me. It was for Gary Neville. He was my team-mate but he is a bootlicker of Ferguson."