Ndoa ya Tony Parker na Eva Longoria nd'o imetoka hio!

Ab-Titchaz

JF-Expert Member
Jan 30, 2008
Eva Longoria files for divorce from Tony Parker

eva_longoria_tony_parker1.jpg

LOS ANGELES (AP)—Less than four years after a storybook wedding in Paris, Eva Longoria filed court papers Wednesday to divorce basketball star Tony Parker , citing irreconcilable differences.

Parker, a three-time NBA All-Star with the San Antonio Spurs made no hint as to what caused the split between him and the star of TV’s “Desperate Housewives” during a brief meeting with a throng of reporters outside his team’s locker room about an hour before a game.

“It’s a difficult time right now for me and Eva,” Parker said. “We got a joint statement and everything else is our private life.”

Asked about speculation that Parker might have been involved with the wife of a former Spurs teammate, Parker replied: “That’s my private life.”

Parker spoke to the media for less than a minute before a team official ended the interview.

Longoria and Parker were married in a civil ceremony in France on July 6, 2007. The next day, a priest married them in a church across from the Louvre Museum, followed by an exclusive bash at a storied French chateau.

As a member of the Spurs, Parker has won three NBA championships in recent years. Longoria often had a courtside seat at his games.

Each posted a statement on their Twitter accounts addressing the divorce. “We love each other deeply and pray for each other’s happiness,” it said.

They have no children together. Longoria has one previous marriage.

In her legal filing, she requested that her name be restored to Eva Jacqueline Longoria. She had taken Parker’s name when they married.

The filing also stated the couple had a prenuptial agreement but no details were provided.

Longoria asked the court to require each side pay its own attorney fees. She also wants to receive spousal support from Parker but not pay any to him.

Longoria’s spokeswoman, Liza Anderson, said the actress had no further comment.

Longoria, 35, did not indicate in the court filings when the couple broke up.

Parker, 28, signed a multiyear extension with the Spurs two weeks ago. At the time, the French point guard insisted that he and Longoria wanted to remain in San Antonio.

“I’ve gotten great support from my teammates and my coaches,” Parker said. “And I’ll focus 100 percent on the Spurs and try to win basketball games.”

Associated Press Writer Paul J. Weber in San Antonio contributed to this report

Eva Longoria files for divorce from Tony Parker - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Thats was coming he he he..

Sijui hicho 'kibibi' kilikuwa kinafikiria nini..

28 versus 33......................but Hollywood marital bliss is difficult to secure........................divorce and separations are lexicons there of trade..................................I can not believe that Longoria who is making a lot of cash can still summon the audacity to claim for spousal alimony and each one of them to bear own court costs for a suit she had initiated and maintained all in her own................Well, gal.................you cannot have both sides.......either you keep forever and endure his infidelity or you walk out quietly..................

Eva Longoria files for divorce from Tony Parker

eva_longoria_tony_parker1.jpg

LOS ANGELES (AP)-Less than four years after a storybook wedding in Paris, Eva Longoria filed court papers Wednesday to divorce basketball star Tony Parker , citing irreconcilable differences.

Parker, a three-time NBA All-Star with the San Antonio Spurs made no hint as to what caused the split between him and the star of TV's "Desperate Housewives" during a brief meeting with a throng of reporters outside his team's locker room about an hour before a game.

"It's a difficult time right now for me and Eva," Parker said. "We got a joint statement and everything else is our private life."

Asked about speculation that Parker might have been involved with the wife of a former Spurs teammate, Parker replied: "That's my private life."

Parker spoke to the media for less than a minute before a team official ended the interview.

Longoria and Parker were married in a civil ceremony in France on July 6, 2007. The next day, a priest married them in a church across from the Louvre Museum, followed by an exclusive bash at a storied French chateau.

As a member of the Spurs, Parker has won three NBA championships in recent years. Longoria often had a courtside seat at his games.

Each posted a statement on their Twitter accounts addressing the divorce. "We love each other deeply and pray for each other's happiness," it said.

They have no children together. Longoria has one previous marriage.

In her legal filing, she requested that her name be restored to Eva Jacqueline Longoria. She had taken Parker's name when they married.

The filing also stated the couple had a prenuptial agreement but no details were provided.

Longoria asked the court to require each side pay its own attorney fees. She also wants to receive spousal support from Parker but not pay any to him.

Longoria's spokeswoman, Liza Anderson, said the actress had no further comment.

Longoria, 35, did not indicate in the court filings when the couple broke up.

Parker, 28, signed a multiyear extension with the Spurs two weeks ago. At the time, the French point guard insisted that he and Longoria wanted to remain in San Antonio.

"I've gotten great support from my teammates and my coaches," Parker said. "And I'll focus 100 percent on the Spurs and try to win basketball games."

Associated Press Writer Paul J. Weber in San Antonio contributed to this report

Eva Longoria files for divorce from Tony Parker - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Hap ndiyo nachoka NO WAY :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Kijana bado damu moto at 28!!!!! vs 35!!! Na sijui kweli watu wengine wanaamua nini katika maisha ya ndoa!!!! Ndoa not a kamchezo, ni serious matter!! Sasa kama huyo mama ni bil/mil naire ni kwa nini atake maintainance allowance ya mtalaka wake? Ana uchu wa hela huyu!! Lakini na hawa waafrica-wazungu ni kwa nini hawajifunzi kuwa hao wanawake wa kithungu wanaoa wanakuja kutafuta change tu kama akina mifano ya Asley, Tiger woods, etc. Iwe funzo kuwa kuoa ngozi nyeupe pee na damu yake si dili kabisa, labda uwe unatafuta makaratasi!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom