Ndoa ya ajabu!

Ilikuwaje? Ongeza nyama mbona umeleta skeleton tupu namna hiyo wewe.... ongezea vinyango vinyango tufaidi habari.

Hii yaweza kuwa ndoa iliyovunja rekodi ya ufupi nchini Kenya.
Katika madhabahu ya kanisa la VICTORY eneo la Thika jijini Nairobi, Mr Sammy Ngugi(30), na Miss Lydia Muthoni(28), walibadilishana pete ambazo kila moja ilikuwa imeandikwa jina la mwenzake kuonyesha kwamba walikuwa serious.Walikula kiapo kisha ndoa ikafungwa.
Baada ya harusi, Sammy na mkewe wa masaa machache walisindikizwa na wana sherehe kwenye chakula cha usiku hotelini.
Baada ya vyakula kuletwa mezani, Bi harusi Lydia, alisema kwamba anatoka kidogo.
Lakushangaza bi harusi hakurejea tena.
Baada ya juhudi za muda mrefu za kumtafuta, ilijulikana kuwa alisafiri kwenda Mombassa na aliondoka na picha zote za harusi katika digital Camera kabla hazijasafishwa.
MAKUBWA HAYA.

Katika madhabahu ya kanisa la VICTORY eneo la Thika jijini Nairobi, Mr Sammy Ngugi(30), na Miss Lydia Muthoni(28), walibadilishana pete ambazo kila moja ilikuwa imeandikwa jina la mwenzake kuonyesha kwamba walikuwa serious.Walikula kiapo kisha ndoa ikafungwa.
Baada ya harusi, Sammy na mkewe wa masaa machache walisindikizwa na wana sherehe kwenye chakula cha usiku hotelini.
Baada ya vyakula kuletwa mezani, Bi harusi Lydia, alisema kwamba anatoka kidogo.
Baada ya juhudi za muda mrefu za kumtafuta, ilijulikana kuwa alisafiri kwenda Mombassa na aliondoka na picha zote za harusi katika digital Camera kabla hazijasafishwa.
MAKUBWA HAYA.

Nadhani watu wenye roho ya husuda walimteka!

MAKUBWA HAYA.

Ki bongo, bi harusi huwa hatoki peke yake, wakati shughuli inaendelea, huwa na best/matroni ambaye anamsindikiza muda wote.

ni maajabu kweli kwamba aliweza kutoka kuachacha chakula, hapo hapo akapata usafiri na kulala mbele.. labda kweli ni maajabu tu yalitokea.

Ki bongo, bi harusi huwa hatoki peke yake, wakati shughuli inaendelea, huwa na best/matroni ambaye anamsindikiza muda wote.

ni maajabu kweli kwamba aliweza kutoka kuachacha chakula, hapo hapo akapata usafiri na kulala mbele.. labda kweli ni maajabu tu yalitokea.

Harafu na camera akachukua....mhh plan hii.....

MAKUBWA HAYA.

Mahoka haya

Hiyo ndoa bado ipo kwa maana ya ndoa.sababu alichounganisha Mungu mwanadamu asikitenganishe.Labda kama huyo dada ameshakufa..
la muhimu ni kumtafuta na ndoa iendelee.

NInamfahamu MC mmoja Mjini Moshi ambaye alimalia kusherehesha harusi halafu usiku huo huo akaenda kusuluhisha ugomvi mkubwa baina ya maharusi ukichochewa na ndugu wa bwana harusi. Kisa kilikuwa kwamba wakati wageni wakiwa ukumbini kuendelea na sherehe kuna mtu aliwadokeza ndugu wa bwana harusi kuwa bibi harusi huyo huyo alifanyia sherehe ya harusi na bwana mwingine kwenye ukumbi huo huo miaka mitano iliyopita.

MAKUBWA HAYA.

Ni HII MKUU??

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

IS THIS THE KENYA WE WANT?

It could go on record as the most short-lived marriage in Kenya

http://www.eastandard.net/InsidePag...=Bride calls it quits 12 hours after wedding#
What was supposed to be the happiest day for a Thika couple ended up in dramatic fashion as they separated less than 12 hours after walking down the aisle.
They did not even live together long enough to spend the first night at their matrimonial home.
At the altar of the Victory Church in Thika, Mr Sammy Ngugi, 30, and Ms Lydia Muthoni, 28, exchanged rings, each engraved with the names of the other.
Later, relatives, friends and well-wishers exploded in cheers as the couple cut the wedding cake and proffered a piece launched on a silver fork to the person they vowed to become life-time partner.
A video crew was on hand to record the day's events, and so were church choirs and jubilant relatives who danced to the happy rhythm of the newly wed couple.
Sudden break-up
But what had seemed a solid union just a few hours ago was destined for a shock, sudden break-up, before 12 hours were over.
nh120509_01.jpg
Mr Sammy Ngugi whose marriage to Ms Lydia Muthoni lasted for only a few hours.
Theirs has left friends, family and church's pastor stupefied. They are all asking: what went wrong on that mid-April day?
Ngugi, a small-scale trader at Thika town, says after the reception party, the newly weds, in the company of their best couple, went for a private bridal dinner at a restaurant in the town.
The evening seemed promising and their honeymoon, and other obligations that go with the same, were scheduled to start immediately after at a local hotel.
However, in the middle of the meal, the bride offered to go and get more soup for herself from the buffet because, according to Ngugi, ‘the food was too dry'.
But it would seem later she had other ideas. Looking back, Ngugi now knows it was her love for him, which had dried up instantly.
They were to wait for her for hours at the table, but she never returned.
"We searched for her in the hotel toilets, outside, in town but she was nowhere to be found," said Ngugi.
"My initial reaction was shock: Where had my bride gone? Was she playing a pre-honeymoon trick on me? We had not quarrelled and so I hoped she was pulling a surprise on me," Ngugi says, now affording to look amused.
"Efforts to reach her on her mobile phone were futile as she had gone mteja (out of reach)," Ngugi says.
It was already past midnight and, in despair, the best man, Mr Patrick Maina, says, they reported her disappearance at the local police station.
"We decided to rest until the following morning," said Maina, "even as hope faded. We feared she might have been kidnapped outside the restaurant. "Ngugi spent a cold sleepless night alone, in the honeymoon room, a very worried man. The following day had more surprises.
nh120509_02.jpg
Ms Lydia Muthoni

Ngugi returned to his newly wed's house at Makongeni to look for her.
According to him, the wedding gifts, which had been stored there, had also disappeared.
Muthoni, a part-time preacher, finally called him and said she had travelled to Mombasa and would only return after two weeks of "soul-searching."
Lacked courage
Unknown to Ngugi, some of their friends knew Muthoni had her doubts about the union even as she exchanged nuptial vows. However, she says she did not have the courage to stop it before it was too late.
An emotional Muthoni said on the phone: "I had many doubts about him, but I kept going on with the plans."
She accuses Ngugi of using drugs, saying she learnt of his character when it was too late. But Ngugi denies the allegations. She also claims the groom had refused to pay debts he owed her.
"He is a drunkard and I could not live with a man of such behaviour," says Muthoni, who prefers not to reveal much between her and Ngugi.
She carried away all the wedding pictures in a digital camera and declined to offer any for publication.
Turn of events
She said after she left the bridal group at the restaurant, she fled to a friend's house.
nh120509_03.jpg
A copy of the newly weds' marriage certificate.
"It was too much for me. I could not go to our new home, his house in Ruiru. I just felt: Let me run now," she said.
The pastor, who presided over the wedding, the Rev James Mbuthia, says everyone was astounded by the turn of events.
"It came as a surprise to us. There was no indication that there was a problem between the two," he said.
Efforts by church elders to reconcile the couple have failed.
Ngugi says: "She was not in Mombasa. Later, she agreed to meet me in Thika. I noticed she had discarded her wedding ring. Out of anger, I snatched her hand bag and recovered my ring," he said.
He wore the two rings during the interview.
Muthoni, however, says the situation could be salvaged if Ngugi changes his ways.
"Our parents are handling the matter. I would want to live with him but only if he changed his behaviour," she says.
Ngugi, too, hopes they can reconcile: "It dawned on me that there were many issues that I had overlooked as I courted the lady for the last one year. I could have made effort to change."
But he denies using drugs and says the only person who can put valuable substance to his life is Muthoni.

Back
Top Bottom