NBA yamesimamisha ligi kwa sababu ya Coronavirus

1592257027577.png

For some of them this issue is more important than the game and they would like to use this opportunity i.e. support from so many white people from all age groups to make sure that the killings of innocent black people and other abuses are discussed accordingly and stop immediately without further delay.

Huyu jamaa bana, yaani utulivu wake msimu huu ulishangaza sana.

Huwa hawezi kumaliza msimu bila kufanya kitu cha kuvuruga.

For some of them this issue is more important than the game and they would like to use this opportunity i.e. support from so many white people from all age groups to make sure that the killings of innocent black people and other abuses are discussed accordingly and stop immediately without further delay.

What if the issue is not sorted by the time new season is supposed to start, will they still sit out?

Do you think siting out will real solve the problem?

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
Then maybe they will make the decision to continue with their protest until the issue is resolved once and for all. Majority of NBA players are blacks and they are tired and sick to see their sisters and brothers being killed left and right almost every day. If Muhammad Ali was denied the opportunity to defend his title just because he refused to fight in Vietnam 🇻🇳 they too can refuse to play until this issue is resolved to their satisfaction. Let’s wait to see how this issue will unfold just before our eyes and ears.

What if the issue is not sorted by the time new season is supposed to start, will they still sit out?

Do you think siting out will real solve the problem?

Leo Jumatano ni siku ya mwisho ambapo mchezaji ambaye hatacheza anatoa taarifa ili replacement ifanyike.

Avery Bradley wa Lakers ameshatoa taarifa kwamba hatacheza, Lakers wako kwenye mazungumzo na JR Smith na baadhi ya wachezaji kuziba pengo lake.

Then maybe they will make the decision to continue with their protest until the issue is resolved once and for all. Majority of NBA players are blacks and they are tired and sick to see their sisters and brothers being killed left and right almost every day. If Muhammad Ali was denied the opportunity to defend his title just because he refused to fight in Vietnam 🇻🇳 they too can refuse to play until this issue is resolved to their satisfaction. Let’s wait to see how this issue will unfold just before our eyes and ears.

Dwight Horward going to Orlando, good news to Team LeBron, me inclusive.

• Thanks
Because of COVID? IMO it depends on the numbers of COVID in Orlando for the next 3 weeks. If the numbers are still going up many players will opt out until next season.

Yes, until teams get on courts.

Felt bad to know that Oladipo is sitting out.

Because of COVID? IMO it depends on the numbers of COVID in Orlando for the next 3 weeks. If the numbers are still going up many players will opt out until next season.

Covid yes, I listened to one of Adam Silver's interviews, he was not clear on what number of cases in players might stop the restart.

Some teams have closed their facilities due to players positive tests.

And most of the players whose teams have nothing to compete for are so reluctant, motivation is lacking.

• Thanks
IMO to be on the safe side it is a good idea to cancel the season and start the new season in October if possible (of course depending on the numbers of covid infections at that time)

Covid yes, I listened to one of Adam Silver's interviews, he was not clear on what number of cases in players might stop the restart.

Some teams have closed their facilities some players test positive.

And most of the players whose teams have nothing to compete for are so reluctant, motivation is lacking.

IMO to be on the safe side it is a good idea to cancel the season and start the new season in October if possible (of course depending on the numbers of covid infections at that time)

Same here, and I think more than 60% of stakeholders share the same opinion. Unfortunately, they are so much concerned on how much they gonna lose in terms of $ rather than the healthy side of it.

That's where Pat Beverley's tweet comes in, It's Business.

• Thanks
Yes Mkuu the owners and NBA both are looking on the $$$ sign. Let’s wait and see what will be the final decision.

Same here, and I think more than 60% of stakeholders share the same opinion. Unfortunately, they are so much concerned on how much they gonna lose in terms of $ rather than the healthy side of it.

That's where Pat Beverley's tweet comes in, It's Business.

Back
Top Bottom