NBA 2016/2017 Season Special Thread

Naam, nimesoma Frank Matrisciano na Milt Newton walivyojitolea kumsaidia...swali ni je hiyo nidhamu ataiweza? Je kuna chochote alichojifunza kwa muda aliokaa nje ya NBA. Kama kweli ameamua namtakia kila la heri lakini kama ni ukata ndio unamtuma hatafika mbali.
I'm optimistic...

Hapana, mi wala si shabiki wa CAVS.

Ni kwamba tu nyie wanazi wa GS mlizidisha mno ngebe.

Mlitamba sana na rekodi zenu mlizozivunja na kuziweka.

Na mliamini kabisa kuwa mtaubeba ubingwa hususan baada ya kuwa 3-1 mbele.

Sasa baada kulishwa crow na LeBron, kwa nini wengine tusifurahie?

Mlipewa kichapo kitakatifu na mkanyamazishwa vizuri mno.

Nilifurahi mnoooooooo kwa kichapo mlichopewa

Na hiyo furaha bado haijaisha na itachukua muda mrefu sana kuisha.

Pia, kichapo mlichopewa na CAVS kinathibitisha kuwa hata 2015 kama wale all stars wawili wangekuwepo msingeshinda ile series nyinyi.

Ama Kweli these are strange days!
I can't believe eti GSW nayo ina washabiki nowadays

I lost interest in NBA soon after Jordan retired and shifted my interest in NFL, MLB and soccer
Back then GSW were just mediocre and chronic losers
At some point you could enter their bball arena for only $3 to watch the game
Strange days
Strange times
Hahahahahaha times have changed and Chicago bulls are turning to be the late Golden State Warriors man... Hahahaha. Things have really changed

At least MJ didn't cheat nor did he preferred short cut
Nor did we have JamiiForums, Twitter, FB, WhatsApp, Instagram leave alone 4G LTE cellphones and the list goes on and on. Sorry Charlie, that's the world we live in and you have a choice...Either you live in the present or go back to the stone age! It is just how you chose to live your life. GSW is the new Sheriff in town and you can take that to the bank.
A011870.jpg

Nor did we have JamiiForums, Twitter, FB, WhatsApp, Instagram leave alone 4G LTE cellphones and the list goes on and on. Sorry Charlie, that's the world we live in and you have a choice...Either you live in the present or go back to the stone age! It is just how you chose to live your life. GSW is the new Sheriff in town and you can take that to the bank.
A011870.jpg

The bottom line is MJ didn't prefer short cuts. Period!

What are you talking about and what has it got to do with NBA 2016/2017?

What the heck are you doing in here...lost your way?

The fact that KD joined forces with the most overrated player in the history of NBA-S.Curry aka Mr Fundamental, just like LBJ did when he took his talents to south beach it's called short cut or cheating

• Thanks
Reactions: BAK
The fact that KD joined forces with the most overrated player in the history of NBA-S.Curry aka Mr Fundamental, just like LBJ did when he took his talents to south beach it's called short cut or cheating
Who is cheating who, may I ask?

May I ask you-What the hell are you doing in here and who the hell are you?
Please do cool down dude and let me spell it out for you in simple terms that even a very ordinary mind shouldn't fail to comprehend. To start with it is sheriff and not sherrif and here goes our conversation so far;

First...
SHERRIF ARPAIO: I lost interest in NBA soon after Jordan retired and shifted my interest in NFL, MLB and soccer...
Mag3: What the heck are you doing in here...lost your way?
SHERRIF ARPAIO: May I ask you-What the hell are you doing in here and who the hell are you?

Second...
SHERRIF ARPAIO: The fact that KD joined forces with the most overrated player in the history of NBA-S.Curry aka Mr Fundamental, just like LBJ did when he took his talents to south beach it's called short cut or cheating...
Mag3: Who is cheating who, may I ask?
SHERRIF ARPAIO: You already know, dawg. KD is a cheater...

SHERRIF ARPAIO, in view of this can I raise my hands and embrace defeat? I don't think there's any chance we might reach any understanding whatsoever for we seem to be miles apart in our perception of things, bye!

And now back to NBA 2016/2017...

Please do cool down dude and let me spell it out for you in simple terms that even a very ordinary mind shouldn't fail to comprehend. To start with it is sheriff and not sherrif and here goes our conversation so far;

First...
SHERRIF ARPAIO: I lost interest in NBA soon after Jordan retired and shifted my interest in NFL, MLB and soccer...
Mag3: What the heck are you doing in here...lost your way?
SHERRIF ARPAIO: May I ask you-What the hell are you doing in here and who the hell are you?

Second...
SHERRIF ARPAIO: The fact that KD joined forces with the most overrated player in the history of NBA-S.Curry aka Mr Fundamental, just like LBJ did when he took his talents to south beach it's called short cut or cheating...
Mag3: Who is cheating who, may I ask?
SHERRIF ARPAIO: You already know, dawg. KD is a cheater...

SHERRIF ARPAIO, in view of this can I raise my hands and embrace defeat? I don't think there's any chance we might reach any understanding whatsoever for we seem to be miles apart in our perception of things, bye!

And now back to NBA 2016/2017...

So long, dawg

NBA 2016/2017

Bootup.png

LeBron James and Stephen Curry will face each other on Christmas Day in Cleveland
and on Martin Luther King Day (Jan. 16) in Golden State.​

Samahani mkuu...
Nimeanza kufuatilia mchezo wa Basketball hivi karibuni...
Na huyu Steph Curry ndiye aliyenivutia mpaka nikaanza kuufuatilia huu mchezo...
Sasa unavyosema huyu jamaa ni overrated BBall player nashindwa kukuelewa...
Unaweza kunielezea vizuri kidogo..!?
Ni vipi mchezaji aina ya Steph Curry unamuita overrated player..!?

Samahani mkuu...
Nimeanza kufuatilia mchezo wa Basketball hivi karibuni...
Na huyu Steph Curry ndiye aliyenivutia mpaka nikaanza kuufuatilia huu mchezo...
Sasa unavyosema huyu jamaa ni overrated BBall player nashindwa kukuelewa...
Unaweza kunielezea vizuri kidogo..!?
Ni vipi mchezaji aina ya Steph Curry unamuita overrated player..!?
Achana na hao wanaomwita "baby faced assassin" overrated, tunawaita "haters". Steph Curry ni MVP aliyechaguliwa unanimously bila mpinzani. Si hivyo tu, ni mtunguaji aliyefanikiwa kufuta kabisa dhana ya matumizi ya nguvu kama njia pekee ya kushinda mchezo.

Achana na hao wanaomwita "baby faced assassin" overrated, tunawaita "haters". Steph Curry ni MVP aliyechaguliwa unanimously bila mpinzani. Si hivyo tu kufuta kabisa dhana ya matumizi ya nguvu kama njia pekee ya kushinda mchezo.

stephen-curry-nba-memes-olden-stat-co-right-now-stephen-2876257.png