Nauliza: Nii sahihi kwa polisi kutumia silaha ya kivita - SMG - katika shughuli za kiraia?

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2012/12/04/mbatha-sentenced-to-17-years-for-soweto-teen-s-murder

Nimeiona..je, hiyo imefanya polisi wa South Africa kunyang'anywa silaha uraiani? Je ni silaha gani polisi wa Afrika ya Kusini hutumia kwa ajili ya ulinzi na doria!??

Nimeiona..je, hiyo imefanya polisi wa South Africa kunyang'anywa silaha uraiani? Je ni silaha gani polisi wa Afrika ya Kusini hutumia kwa ajili ya ulinzi na doria!??

Wanatumia bastola. Mimi sijawahisema polisi wanyang'anywe silaha. Nimesema polisi kutumia AK47 for civil law enforcement is not right. What makes them different from soldiers? An infantry unit! Obama once said AK47 belongs in the hands of soldiers

Wanatumia bastola. Mimi sijawahisema polisi wanyang'anywe silaha. Nimesema polisi kutumia AK47 for civil law enforcement is not right. What makes them different from soldiers? An infantry unit! Obama once said AK47 belongs in the hands of soldiers

Who is Obama?
If the mwizi was killed when the police officer was using a pistol..why do you still think that giving the Tanzania Police pistols instead of AK-47 will reduce the killings recently reported?
Oh and is Obama ur best reference to authoritative figures!???

Who is Obama?
I can quote anyone, I can quote you for that matter. What's important is relevance. "Asemaye usikombe mboga anataka ushibe" Mrisho Mpoto
If the mwizi was killed when the police officer was using a pistol..why do you still think that giving the Tanzania Police pistols instead of AK-47 will reduce the killings recently reported?
I'm contending the legality of using AK47 in civil law enforcement. That's all

I can quote anyone, I can quote you for that matter. What's important is relevance. "Asemaye usikombe mboga anataka ushibe" Mrisho Mpoto

I'm contending the legality of using AK47 in civil law enforcement. That's all

And what has it shown so far?
I thought u would be learned to agree to disagree on ur initial hypothesis and come to th conclusion that it is not th weapon th police are allowed to use in civilian duties but th intensity of training they receive. Their welfare also plays a part in this.
Did u know that some police officer actually get excited when there r riots somewhere because they r sure to come out if not with some cash then a chinese fone from th rioting citizens?!!
My learned sir, I plead with you to look deeper in this matter than jus the way you initially thought.
I know and i understand that in research, most of the times we do not arrive at our initial conclusions.

Wabongo matatizo sana,mi ndo siku yakwanza kuingia jukwaa la kisheria, nikaona hii mada nikapenda niangalie nitajifunza nn kwenye hii mada kwan kiukweli siko dip maswala ya sheria so nikaona nitajifunza kitu badala yake ni mafunza tu. Mtu ameuliza badalaya kujibu inavyotakikana unakuja ubishi wa ajabu ajabu,hafahamu ndo maana kauliza.

[h=2]Swali ni:- Nii sahihi kwa polisi kutumia silaha ya kivita - SMG - katika shughuli za kiraia?[/h]
Toa jibu na km kuna sehemu ya kulekebisha unasema pia sio kuzozana madudu

Mkuu Prof. Engineer
Mtoa mada kaweka mada yake vizuri ila ina mapungufu makubwa. Tumejaribu kurekebisha kwanza kwenye contents na ukweli wa facts from the field ili mada ijadilike kwa urahisi ila kuna mtu amehaijack mada kuonesha umwamba na ndio anayeleta madudu. Sio kwamba hakuna cha kuchangia

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom