national crisis

Oct 21, 2010
...our nation...Tanzania...has a total debt of 10 bil USD....for the quicker understanding of the burden...every living human in this nation owes the lenders tshs 332,000/=...of which Tshs 264,354/= is owed to foreigners (80%).......subsequently, with the goverment expenditure still high....(with every 1 Tsh the government collect 1.9 Tshs is spent....)...the government will be forced to borrow heavily from the citizens....as the international donors are planning to reduce the grants and aids offered to our country, and offer more of highly conditioned loans.....people..i dont think this is a joke...and i dont think also we need someone on power who tolerate the embezlement and misappropriation of public funds......make your right choice in this upcaming general election....

Oh!my friend this heading does not match to your descriptions on this message,this could sound if you restructure and rewrite as "National debt crisis"otherwise it would not hold much water!!

...it is a national crisis.....mr. tukutu.....the lenders now are becoming more strict by issuing highly condioned loans to tanzania istead of the usual grants and aids........where are we gonna get all that money to finance the deficit of tshs 0.9 per every 1 tshs the government collected (refer the above post)....as i have learnt recently the government have turned to local lenders who to the majority are not ready to comply.............

Back
Top Bottom