Natafuta nyumba ya kupanga Dar

Eeka Mangi

JF-Expert Member
Jul 27, 2008
Kwa wapendwa wote
Soon my friend will be moving to Dar. We are looking for house to rent. It should be in secure area, 2 bedrooms or 1 room self contained. Iwe full furnished.
Nitashukuru kwa mtu ambaye atanisaidia kwa hili.
Eeka Mangi

USD 2000 for 1 self contained/1 bedroom,1 big kitchen,1 big talking room,1 common toilet,furnished kitchen including gas/electric cooker. Floor tiles.
Price includes/tel.land line/internet and DSTV connection/water/eletricity/guard/Parking for 2 cars in Mikocheni Bussiness.
Available from May 15.2009,email me if interested rakeyescarl@yahoo.ie

USD 2000 for 1 self contained/1 bedroom,1 big kitchen,1 big talking room,1 common toilet,furnished kitchen including gas/electric cooker. Floor tiles.
Price includes/tel.land line/internet and DSTV connection/water/eletricity/guard/Parking for 2 cars in Mikocheni Bussiness.
Huh.....?

Duh....bei ya kiwanja uswaz!

Hapo Hapo Eka Mangi. Kwa kipindi hiki cha mvua za masika ni vema haswa kutafuta nyumba ya kupanga!!!!! At least, utaweza kuchagua secured interms of madimbwi na mafuriko!!!! Mikocheni du, ni ipi hiyo. Please, specifya, huyo ndugu wa Eka Mangi asije akawa anakodi mtumbwi wakati wa mvua!!!! E bwana we, hata kwa wale wanaotafuta viwanja hasa mbezi beach, mikocheni and some areas of Tegeta, Kunduchi ndiyo wakati wenyewe haswa!!! Kiangazi utakanyaga mkenge!!!

Mangi I forgot to say it is 2000USD/month. You will have hot/cold water 24/7-powered by solar and the house has got solar electricty and an automatic standby generator.The Living room is Air conditioned.
The neighbour hood is excellent, it is 2minutes slow walk from the Old Bagamoyo Rd. The street is never flooded.
But if you are interested in Uswazi areas I can also arrange something for you.
Next Level -are you serious I can get a plot in Uswazi for 2000USD or u mean the really Southern Uswazi?

Mangi I forgot to say it is 2000USD/month. You will have hot/cold water 24/7-powered by solar and the house has got solar electricty and an automatic standby generator.The Living room is Air conditioned.
The neighbour hood is excellent, it is 2minutes slow walk from the Old Bagamoyo Rd. The street is never flooded.
But if you are interested in Uswazi areas I can also arrange something for you.
Next Level -are you serious I can get a plot in Uswazi for 2000USD or u mean the really Southern Uswazi?

Katabazi thank you for your effort, but to be honest thats too much than expected. I am looking for house that costs betweem shs 300,000 and 400,000 a month. He dont mind staying sinza.
Hii naona ndo itakuwa budget yetu kwa sasa.

uuuuuuuwi... mi ni mchumi bwana

Mkuu Mangi kuna ki-house kipo Temeke close to Tazara.... no parking no solar no standby generator no those social attributed above

Tsh. 180,000pm. Two bedrooms/one is self, public toilet, simple kitchen and simple living room..it is a new house.

uuuuuuuwi... mi ni mchumi bwana

Mkuu Mangi kuna ki-house kipo Temeke close to Tazara.... no parking no solar no standby generator no those social attributed above

Tsh. 180,000pm. Two bedrooms/one is self, public toilet, simple kitchen and simple living room..it is a new house.

Hapa sasa ndo utajua tofauti ya MPARE na MCHAGA! Maswala ya kupenda pesa na ubahili wa kutumia pesa! Te! te! te...!

Acha upuzu na bei yako hii, mbona ni bora kukaa Hotel all inclusive breakfast, dinner and lunch

Du Shukuru! Hiyo ya Temeke napata shaka kidogo, naambiwa na jamaa wanaokaa huko kwamba yataka moyo sana kuishi temeke kwa sababu ya matatizo kama vile usafiri, security yako na mali zako especially usiku, bugudha za majirani wa kiswahili (jamaa ananiambia mtaani waliweka tuta kubwa ilimradi jamaa asipite na kicorolla chake cha mkopo sababu eti wanazuia mafuriko).

Na sasa hivi jamaa wa Tmk wanahasira benki yao (DECI) imekufa na hatima ya bengu zao haijajulikana bado!

Mmmmh Sinza is not that cheap man. Is he willing staying in Temeke-near Temeke hospital?

Kidatu,
You might be right,kabla ya kuita hizo habari zangu kuwa ni upuuzi,ningeksuifu ungemwambia nenda hotel....... hotel inayokupa facilities hizo hapo juu kwa 65USD/day hata kama iko Manzese hata kama hawatoi hiyo dinner and kunch unayosema.Unaweza kuwa unaishi ulimwengu mwingine ndugu yangu.Kila la kheri msaidie basi ndugu yetu.Ahsante

I think for that much the house should even be fully automated with face recognition etc.
It should also be able to sense the surrounding conditions like temperature, humidity and put on/off the air conditioning.
Last but not least there should be a sensor to feel if the occupant is hungry or not and provide foods/drinks or cigaretes!!!!

Lets be realistic 2000USD per month is almost unacceptable and I know of no Tanzanian who would be willing to pay that unless the cost are borne directly by a company/institution he/she is working for!!!

DMussa-Thank you but plz visit plz visit Houses and apartments for sale in Tanzania it will answer some of your doubts. For your information the guy who is vacating is a normal black TZ but earning more than 8K USD @month, this house is for such people,a TMK member will not need all the above mentioned facilities, infact it will be a disturbance to him. If you dont know them check a small number of foreigners living in Mikocheni, Kij and Mbezi, you will then understand that those rates can be afforded by hard working Tz'ns.