Natafuta kazi

jackjusto

Mar 25, 2008
I am graduate in Electrical engineering, looking for a job in either of the following areas contruction and procurement, Electrical Engineering, IT and Telecommunication . if any one looking for such person contact me through my email: jackjusto@yahoo.co.uk or my mobile number +255 787 824 801

Sawa lakini ungeipitia vizuri basi hiyo barua yako ya maombi ya kazi ili hayo makosa yaliyomo yarekebishwe. Maana ndugu yangu hiyo lugha na hiyo kazi unayotafuta, iko shughuli!!!

I am graduate in Electrical engineering, looking for a job in either of the following areas contruction and procurement, Electrical Engineering, IT and Telecommunication . if any one looking for such person contact me through my email: jackjusto@yahoo.co.uk or my mobile number +255 787 824 801
Mkuu don wore kazi unapata....umejaribu kuangalia kazi nje ya nchi umepost CV yako kwenye site kama Monster(kama nimepatia spelling)......

au pia angalia hii site http://www.gulftalent.com/home/index.php kuna kazi kibao arabuni.
gud luck

We would like to draw your attention
to the announcements of 3 job
vacancies in TAP/ACT: 1) a TAP Information and Communication Officer,
2) a TAP Secretary, and 3) an ACT/TAP part time Accountant.

Please circulate this email to any relevant candidate you might know.

The ToRs for the positions are in the news papers today and posted on
ACT and TAP's websites:

www.actanzania.org/index.php?option= com_content&task=view&id=106&Itemid=104

and

www.tapartnership.or.tz/index.php?option= com_content&task=view&id=33&Itemid=33

Best regards,
Katrine
Agricultural Council of Tanzania

I am a fresh graduate in International Relations course and I'm able and competence even to work in related social science courses. So I kindly offer my self for any person, organization etc who looking for person to work with him or her that I am ready. Please don't hesitate to contact me through my email "andrewwama@yahoo.com" and my phone no is +255 766 348120. Thanks in advance