Natafuta kazi (database designer)

Wewe unatafuta kazi au unataka wenye kazi wakutafute?

Can u share your experince with us. In designing database what Normal form/Normalisation level is optimum to design a standard database. ?

Wewe unatafuta kazi au unataka wenye kazi wakutafute?

Can u share your experince with us. In designing database what Normal form/Normalisation level is optimum to design a standard database. ?

Thanks
TO MY EXPERIENCE 1NF, 2NF AND 3NF ARE ENOUGH TO HAVE AN OPERATIONAL DATABASE. BUT YOU CAN GO BEYOND THAT.

QUALIFICATIONS.
1.BACHELOR LEVEL CONCETRATION DATABASES.
2. METHODOLOGY (EXCELLENT IN UML).

EMAIL: database.designer@live.com

As you have indicated to you are advert....couple things you need to have.Database designer have you ever design database? From scratch to operational.And most of company have already design they are database...so all you need is database administrator or manager something like that is the position you are looking for. Remember you will not be design database everyday if you get employed as you will design it as stabilized it then keep maintain all over.

As you have indicated to you are advert....couple things you need to have.Database designer have you ever design database? From scratch to operational.And most of company have already design they are database...so all you need is database administrator or manager something like that is the position you are looking for. Remember you will not be design database everyday if you get employed as you will design it as stabilized it then keep maintain all over.
Thanks my master Buswelu.
1. I have designed a number of databases ( small and big databases) with reputable organizations .
2. I know databases are there but what i need is to continue with this good and challenging job either as a full employ or in part time.
3. If you have never been a database designer I doubt if you can manage to be a good database administrator.
Thanks.