Natabiri kusambaratika taifa la tanzania 2025: Cuf [zbar], chadema [north tz] na ccm[

Pasco_jr_ngumi

JF-Expert Member
Nov 20, 2010
Dear JF Members,
The wind of political movements under umbrella of political pluralism is blowing so heavily with the spread of strong ideologies deviating from the logical sequential of building the nation from poverty to developed nation! What does this mean? Despite of being poorest nation with no reason at all, political parties should be answerable, worsen, I dare to say, the nation had no direction and no party had such attitude of giving economic independence, to make the nation RICH.....

CUF, a lot of thanksgiving, should go to MAALIM SEIF, this is genius leader of all the time. He was able to educate the masses about the hatred of CCM and knows where they stand in the missing enjoying the lions share of nation! Indeed, they awake, and they dedicated their life for future of their children. But, why does this party in Zbar only? Does the leaders were demanding getting independence to only this island? What are their intetion and policies laid by the founders? I dont want to believ that they wanted to break from union.....not, pls!! I dont believe that this party wanted to draw members from only a certain religion.......i hate religion belief, not true!!! but why CUF made success in zbar??????........my brain confuses a lot!!!!

CHADEMA, this is most respected party at the moment in Tanzania......Dr, Slaa, a hero, man dedicated his life to masses, and a man who have charismatic by nature, with strong committed flow of points in speech, in fact had arisen and raised hope for many ELITES, WORKERS, POORER and those who had loosen courage towards living. But, I have many questions, why this party got strong supporters in only Tanzania mainland? And why mainly in North Tanzania? Wonderful, during the campaigns, the party candidate never pay attention to South Tanzania. At a time being, for example, in Nachingwea, Liwale, Ruangwa, amd many more Constituencies in Lindi, the candidate never landed... why?? does this party wanted only certain tribes and religion believers??

CCM, I think the party will dominate in Soth party of Tanzania forever. Why? The area had very few elites who run away and never took chance to develop their homelands....cant you see the 3rd president....never made the area go higher. CCM normanly is liked with many people who had not gone to school, and here are where do live. Approximately more than 70% had no secondary education in Southern Tanzania.....hurrrraaaaay CCM.

WAY FORWARD, do you agree with me that in 2025, tanzania will be diminished?? And, four governments will be formed, CHADEMA govt [NORTH TZ], CUF govt [ZBAR], CCM govt [SOUTH TZ}......and UNITED REP OF TZ, lets wait and see....

Dear JF Members,
The wind of political movements under umbrella of political pluralism is blowing so heavily with the spread of strong ideologies deviating from the logical sequential of building the nation from poverty to developed nation! What does this mean? Despite of being poorest nation with no reason at all, political parties should be answerable, worsen, I dare to say, the nation had no direction and no party had such attitude of giving economic independence, to make the nation RICH.....

CUF, a lot of thanksgiving, should go to MAALIM SEIF, this is genius leader of all the time. He was able to educate the masses about the hatred of CCM and knows where they stand in the missing enjoying the lions share of nation! Indeed, they awake, and they dedicated their life for future of their children. But, why does this party in Zbar only? Does the leaders were demanding getting independence to only this island? What are their intetion and policies laid by the founders? I dont want to believ that they wanted to break from union.....not, pls!! I dont believe that this party wanted to draw members from only a certain religion.......i hate religion belief, not true!!! but why CUF made success in zbar??????........my brain confuses a lot!!!!

CHADEMA, this is most respected party at the moment in Tanzania......Dr, Slaa, a hero, man dedicated his life to masses, and a man who have charismatic by nature, with strong committed flow of points in speech, in fact had arisen and raised hope for many ELITES, WORKERS, POORER and those who had loosen courage towards living. But, I have many questions, why this party got strong supporters in only Tanzania mainland? And why mainly in North Tanzania? Wonderful, during the campaigns, the party candidate never pay attention to South Tanzania. At a time being, for example, in Nachingwea, Liwale, Ruangwa, amd many more Constituencies in Lindi, the candidate never landed... why?? does this party wanted only certain tribes and religion believers??

CCM, I think the party will dominate in Soth party of Tanzania forever. Why? The area had very few elites who run away and never took chance to develop their homelands....cant you see the 3rd president....never made the area go higher. CCM normanly is liked with many people who had not gone to school, and here are where do live. Approximately more than 70% had no secondary education in Southern Tanzania.....hurrrraaaaay CCM.

WAY FORWARD, do you agree with me that in 2025, tanzania will be diminished?? And, four governments will be formed, CHADEMA govt [NORTH TZ], CUF govt [ZBAR], CCM govt [SOUTH TZ}......and UNITED REP OF TZ, lets wait and see....

Damn jf ina vichwa.Full ENGRISH.COM...Ni bora ungetumia lugha ya sultani,lugha ya malkia unaichakachua vibaya...message delivered though!

Chadema is still growing and soon will be huge like Mbuyu!

Chadema hapo ilipo haihitaji tena daily instructions..walishaweka formular sahihi, na kunazisha chain of reactions.Ndio maana kila CCM wakija na hila wanakuta CDM tayari ila mitigation in place.Jk hajamaliza kuelezea kuhusu Lisu anajaikuta akitakiwa mwomba msamaha.

sasa kuna wengine wanafurahia kuanguka kwa taifa nadhan wachunguzwe akili zao.wanajaribu kufanya hivyo lakin sio kwa maslahi ya wengi bali ni ya wachache na uchu wa madaraka.

Dear JF Members,

Imekaa vizuri na pia uchambuzi safi sana. Kwa lugha ulotumia nina mashaka sana kama ujumbe utawafikia walengwa wengi. Kama una muda jaribu kudonoa hata vijipointi vichache na uweke kwa lugha ya kiswahili. Ni mawazo yangu tu mkuu, hongera kwa uchambuzi makini.

mgawanyiko uliosema hauwezi kutokea kwa sababu CCM tayari imeshakufa na sasa haina stronghold. huko kusini ulikosema ndiko watu wanafanya mazoezi ya namna ya kuchinja watu.

Dear JF Members,

Naomba kuuliza swali, uchambuzi wako umeuandika kwa ajili ya watu gani?

mkuu mimi natabiri kuparaganyika kwa familia yako, ila si Tanzania kama nchi

Kichwa cha habari ni Kiswahili lakini habari yenyewe iko katika Kiingereza. Kweli JF kuna mambo.

Mkuu you are a prophet of doom. Tutakuwa na Tanganyika yetu moja, Zanzibar yao na Tanzania dhaifu

Mkuu hii mada imetokana na akili yako au akili ya viroba?Siku nyingine ukiamka nazo pigilia supu kwanza halafu rudi kitandani ukaendelee kuuchapa usingizi labda itasaidia kutuliza viroba kichwani kisha ndio upost mashudu yako humu.

Utabiri wako ni km wa Sheikh Yahya....ukfuatiwa na chorus ya CCM...unachongea ni km Nchi Mzima itakuwa Kaskazini..Sijui utakuwa umesimama wapi ili upate hiyo pande ya kaskazini kwa Mwatanzania...

CDM IPo nchi mzima.....ksuini, nyanda za juu kusini, kaskazini, kanda ya Ziwa, magahribi....mashariki..Nadhani unajua yalipo majiji..halafu vilipo vijijini...

hembu karekebishe hiyo dira yako na point of reference..pole kwa kutumia dira za thing of the PAST CCM.

Hakuna mahali ambapo CDM hawapo sema ni ule wingi wa kupendwa. Sasa hivi M4C inachanja mbuga kila kona ya TZ na ikifika 2015 mtu na kadi yake ya kupigia kura ni CDM ndio vyama vingine vifuatie. Kwa sera za CDM kutakuwa na mabadiliko chanya ktk maisha ya waTZ. Ole wao watekelezaji wazembee wembe wa Slaa utawafyeka mara moja!

Dear JF Members,

RUBBISH! Unaongea ujinga nenda kak..joe kalale ukiamka mwambie mamako akupikie uji mtoto....

Back
Top Bottom