Naomba apatikane Msuluhishi Huru kuhusu mahusiano kati ya Mh Paul Makonda na Askofu Gwajima

Samahani Mkuu, uelewa wako mdogo sana wa kuweza kuchambua na kutathmini mambo na athari zake, sababu za kukwambia hivyo ni nyingi tu, moja wapo ni hizi:-

01. First and fore most, You are totally ignoring the criminal acts substantiated by Mkuu wa Mkoa.

02. Secondly, Makonda criminal acts perpetuated in public and private has nothing to do with Gwajima at the first place, you need to call on police force to reprimand the criminal, then prosecutor to gather evidence and put the man in court, in fact all of these, has nothing to do with President whether he likes him or not. Your argument and solution to this issue is a fallacy on its own right.

03. You are totally ignoring the 50million citizen including media houses in this country, who are now living in fear and persecution, their conscious has been raped and ripped, thinking what's next?, these acts never happened before in our recent history, EVER well it happened to JamiiForums office recently, and you think it is about two individuals and nothing to do with Tanzania in general.

04. Fourth and most important, this country is governed by law and order and more importantly constitution, we all should respect that, and if you are ignoring a simple fact like this, then I'm really sorry to say, what you have written is really dumb and stupid. Are you implying that anything you say indifference to me, should I gather a force and come to terrorise you in person.

06. Lastly, you are indirectly implying the same should happen to this forum and what really happen to one of the director of this jamii forum, incarcerated and now in Court proceedings because of airing your views? Does that make sense to you, It isn't ok for you and me not to air our views or in fact reporting the criminal acts to authority?

And now you are dismissing the facts and you are belittling the issue and implies this is about 2 individuals, and it is ok for public official to put other innocent people in danger and in fact at gun point, because of their indifference btn the two, is that even a logic??

With the use of vocabularies taught in law school yet still you have written a vague statement. Let me just ask, during today's interview aired at clouds 360. Did Ruge mention that his employees were held at gun point? Actually he denied that fact.

Please do not conclude that 50 million tanzanians are living in fear, just because these news have trend on social media then the whole country is aware. Where majority of you are wrong is that the country can't be run through rumors propagated in social media. Gwajima has his own agenda, if he has evidence to prove the illegitimacy of makonda, then he should report it to the law. But no he didn't, the guy is after a publicity stunt and he is winning so damn good.

I am not supporting the recent act of the RC, but i am 100% in support of the president's decision not to act. Let CMG file a complaint or lawsuit and leave the rest to the bodies in charge.

Our country has turned into chaos because of false rumors, due to illiteracy, youths are abusing/provoking and even using undispeakable words towards our president. Many who don't even know what a constitution means, ruther they are just influenced by social media gurus, of whom some of them are 10000 miles from here.

It's time the government through TCRA should monitor the behavior of this social networks, again you will argue that it will violate freedom of speech.

I believe in JF threads and monitored, when one comments using a strong/abusive language is dealt accordingly, either by warning or getting burned. Does that violate our freedom of speech here?? No it doesn't but it controls civilized debates. The same applies on creating threads.

Samahani Mkuu, uelewa wako mdogo sana wa kuweza kuchambua na kutathmini mambo na athari zake, sababu za kukwambia hivyo ni nyingi tu, moja wapo ni hizi:-

01. First and fore most, You are totally ignoring the criminal acts substantiated by Mkuu wa Mkoa.

02. Secondly, Makonda criminal acts perpetuated in public and private has nothing to do with Gwajima at the first place, you need to call on police force to reprimand the criminal, then prosecutor to gather evidence and put the man in court, in fact all of these, has nothing to do with President whether he likes him or not. Your argument and solution to this issue is a fallacy on its own right.

03. You are totally ignoring the 50million citizen including media houses in this country, who are now living in fear and persecution, their conscious has been raped and ripped, thinking what's next?, these acts never happened before in our recent history, EVER well it happened to JamiiForums office recently, and you think it is about two individuals and nothing to do with Tanzania in general.

04. Fourth and most important, this country is governed by law and order and more importantly constitution, we all should respect that, and if you are ignoring a simple fact like this, then I'm really sorry to say, what you have written is really dumb and stupid. Are you implying that anything you say indifference to me, should I gather a force and come to terrorise you in person.

06. Lastly, you are indirectly implying the same should happen to this forum and what really happen to one of the director of this jamii forum, incarcerated and now in Court proceedings because of airing your views? Does that make sense to you, It isn't ok for you and me not to air our views or in fact reporting the criminal acts to authority?

And now you are dismissing the facts and you are belittling the issue and implies this is about 2 individuals, and it is ok for public official to put other innocent people in danger and in fact at gun point, because of their indifference btn the two, is that even a logic??
Asante mkuu kuwa na uelewa wa hali juu sana na kuzijua sheria za nchi hii.

Naomba amani itawale ktk hili jambo la watu wawili na suluhu ipatikane otherwise huko mbele si kuzuri sana.

Pamoja na yote yaliyofanyika kwa kila mmoja kwa mamlaka yake lakini hawa ni watu wawili waliotofautiana si watu mil 50.

Sikubaliani na hoja zako zote ulizoandika hapo juu kwasababu hazileti solution ya ogomvi uliopo sasa.

Wanabodi wa JF tusaidiane mawazo ktk hili.

Ni muda sasa naona kumekuwa na mapambano na mashambulizi Mara baada ya Askofu Gwajima kutangazwa hadharani na Paul Makonda Mkuu wa Mkoa wa Dar kuhusiana na vita dhidi ya madawa ya kulevya.

Askofu Gwajima amekuwa kila Jumapili ktk Ibada zake ni kutoa mashambulizi dhidi ya Paul Makonda kitu ambacho sidhani kama ni fair sana kwa waumini wake lakini inaweza kuwa ni furaha kwa sisi wapenda story za udaku.

Kwa uzoefu wangu kijamii naona hali mbele ya safari si salama sana kwasababu mashambulizi ya kudhalilishana Mara nyingi mwisho wake huwa ni mbaya.

Na Askofu amediriki kusema jpili hii kuwa haogopi kufa sasa naona ameanza kuweka mazingira fulani kwa waumini wake kuwa kuna tukio linaweza kutokea na yeye yuko tayari.

Sasa mahubiri kama hayo kwangu Mimi si mazuri sana ...mfano siku imetokea bahati mbaya baya lolote limemtokea unafikiri waumini watafikiri nini cha kwanza??

Nilikuwa na mtazamo tu kabla hatujafika mahali pabaya naomba watu wenye busara waangalie namna ya kuwasuluhisha watu wawili ili amani moyoni mwao itawale.

Ni wazo tu lakini kwasababu naona mambo yanayoongelewa juu ya mwinhine ni mambo binafsi

Nawasilisha
Huu ndo ushauri bora na muhimu kuijenga Tz. Asante mkuu.

Mkuu mi naomba asipatikane tu maana mliwaponda sana wasukuma,kidogo tu picha. ya ikirushwa ya kishamba shamba utasikia MSUKUMAAAAAAA ngoja. sasa zamu yenu wao WASUKUMA wanapiga Ngoma. wanaume na midevu kwa wanawake MNAKATIKA NGOMA ZAO....heshima kwao hakuna kufanya kazi mpaka viuno viwe laini

Ni muda sasa naona kumekuwa na mapambano na mashambulizi Mara baada ya Askofu Gwajima kutangazwa hadharani na Paul Makonda Mkuu wa Mkoa wa Dar kuhusiana na vita dhidi ya madawa ya kulevya.

Askofu Gwajima amekuwa kila Jumapili ktk Ibada zake ni kutoa mashambulizi dhidi ya Paul Makonda kitu ambacho sidhani kama ni fair sana kwa waumini wake lakini inaweza kuwa ni furaha kwa sisi wapenda story za udaku.

Kwa uzoefu wangu kijamii naona hali mbele ya safari si salama sana kwasababu mashambulizi ya kudhalilishana Mara nyingi mwisho wake huwa ni mbaya.

Na Askofu amediriki kusema jpili hii kuwa haogopi kufa sasa naona ameanza kuweka mazingira fulani kwa waumini wake kuwa kuna tukio linaweza kutokea na yeye yuko tayari.

Sasa mahubiri kama hayo kwangu Mimi si mazuri sana ...mfano siku imetokea bahati mbaya baya lolote limemtokea unafikiri waumini watafikiri nini cha kwanza??

Nilikuwa na mtazamo tu kabla hatujafika mahali pabaya naomba watu wenye busara waangalie namna ya kuwasuluhisha watu wawili ili amani moyoni mwao itawale.

Ni wazo tu lakini kwasababu naona mambo yanayoongelewa juu ya mwinhine ni mambo binafsi

Nawasilisha
Mkuu wa kaya hajasema kama kuna tatizo...watu wapige kazi.
Anaamini kijana wake anaandamwa na mitandao, yasemwayo juu yake ni kawaida sana hata yy anasemwa.

Suluhisho la nn tena?

With the use of vocabularies taught in law school yet still you have written a vague statement. Let me just ask, during today's interview aired at clouds 360. Did Ruge mention that his employees were held at gun point? Actually he denied that fact.

Please do not conclude that 50 million tanzanians are living in fear, just because these news have trend on social media then the whole country is aware. Where majority of you are wrong is that the country can't be run through rumors propagated in social media. Gwajima has his own agenda, if he has evidence to prove the illegitimacy of makonda, then he should report it to the law. But no he didn't, the guy is after a publicity stunt and he is winning so damn good.

I am not supporting the recent act of the RC, but i am 100% in support of the president's decision not to act. Let CMG file a complaint or lawsuit and leave the rest to the bodies in charge.

Our country has turned into chaos because of false rumors, due to illiteracy, youths are abusing/provoking and even using undispeakable words towards our president. Many who don't even know what a constitution means, ruther they are just influenced by social media gurus, of whom some of them are 10000 miles from here.

It's time the government through TCRA should monitor the behavior of this social networks, again you will argue that it will violate freedom of speech.

I believe in JF threads and monitored, when one comments using a strong/abusive language is dealt accordingly, either by warning or getting burned. Does that violate our freedom of speech here?? No it doesn't but it controls civilized debates. The same applies on creating threads.

We are taking about the facts and circumstances surround the criminal acts perpetuated by the government official, do you think it is ok someone walking into your office with the guns totting individuals, demanding your work or Do what your boss instructed otherwise. Please don't ignore the fact, they were held under duress, that's totally justify the statement, held at gun point. Don't try to distort the truth.

And secondly you agree with me regarding RC committed a crime, so what he is doing in civil society, he should be reprimanded, unless you don't know what you are talking about, defying your own words.

Regarding censorship of social media by government institute ie tcra, your statement is too general, what does that implies? , however I will try to tell you one thing, we have a law and order already exist in our country, for instance someone incite violence in this forum, should be dealt with accordingly, same applies to RC coincidently, and that's nothing to do with freedom of speech, don't try freedom of speech and criminal acts, what world are you living in Mkuu,

In relation to Jamii forum, you better enjoy it, because I do, and I'm 100% behind the management, nothing to be censored here despite to the contrary of the steps taken by the government and police force harassing and reprimanding one of the management official right from this forum,just remind us what was the issue again?

Huu ndo ushauri bora na muhimu kuijenga Tz. Asante mkuu.
Thanks ndugu ...sijaona tija ya ugomvi uliopo kwasababu kama kila Ibada ni kumsema vibaya Paul Makonda ambaye ni mkuu wa mkoa sioni kama ndiyo kinachotufanya tuende Kanisani kusali ili kusikiliza MTU Fulani akiwa anafanyiwa dhihaka madhabahuni.

Na Jpili ijayo anataka kuanza kumdhalilisha mtangazji wa Clouds sasa hayo Ndiyo malengo ya Kanisa kwenda kuwa sema watu kisa tu umetajwa kwa jambo Fulani.

Hilo Mimi sikubaliani nalo hata kidogo maana na Paul Makonda naye lazima kuna mengi yanamsumbua kutokana na hayo mahubiri.

Ni lazima hawa wawili watafutiwe suluhu hatuwezi kuona sasa mtifuano umefikia pabaya then tunashangilia tu.Nasema haiwezekani!

Wote wawili wana shida na lazima wakalishwe chini waache kuyafanya hayo wanayoyafanya hayamsadii mtanzania.

Shehe mkuu na Mzee Mwinyi wasaidiane hawa vijana.

Gy anamtumikia mungu anayemjua yeye, clouds media ni chombo ya wauza madawa.

msuluhishi ni yeye kutuomba watanzania radhi kwa kutumia vyti vya kuazima baaada ya yeye kufeli?

Asante mkuu kuwa na uelewa wa hali juu sana na kuzijua sheria za nchi hii.

Naomba amani itawale ktk hili jambo la watu wawili na suluhu ipatikane otherwise huko mbele si kuzuri sana.

Pamoja na yote yaliyofanyika kwa kila mmoja kwa mamlaka yake lakini hawa ni watu wawili waliotofautiana si watu mil 50.

Sikubaliani na hoja zako zote ulizoandika hapo juu kwasababu hazileti solution ya ogomvi uliopo sasa.

Mkuu mimi hapa imeshatanda hofu, ni kitu gani kitaniondoa hofu kwamba simimi au wewe next Kama ndio target?

Hebu nihakikishie kwa hilo, Ndio maana uvamizi wa ofisi za jamii forum ulifanywa si muda mrefu, unajua hatma yake Na sababu zake? Waulize jamii forum management watakufahamisha..

Na kuhusiana ya hao wawili, mmoja anatumia kanisa lake Na resources zake kutoa anayohisi na tunayohisi wengi frustrations za wananchi wengi kwa mambo mengi tu.

Na yule mwengine committing a criminal act kwa pesa yetu wote, je unaona utofauti,

In other words, the other is whistle blower and on the counter part, he is perpetual criminal, sasa wewe unaongelea wapatanishwe nini exactly.

Sheria si ipo, basi ichukue hatamu, ikiwa Gwajima spreading slander against RC, then RC should bring him to court, and not asking Mwinyi or shekh Mkuu to intervene, court must intervene, and halafu jengine sio kwa RC kuanza kupeleka kikosi in media houses kwa kuingilia kazi za watu kwa sababu ya bifu yake Na Kwajima??, does that even make sense.

That's why I said to you, and I'm saying again, your argument is non sense! It defies logic!

Umeandika pumba tu, Gwajima apigi makombora bila kuchokozwa.

Hakuna suluhu zaidi ya vyeti.

Ruge was asked whether there were other video clips that could show if what happened is what social media are reporting, he said that is confidential. If you were not planning on holding people at gun point why did you take them with you in the first place?
.... Where majority of you are wrong is that the country can't be run through rumors propagated in social media.
Will this be the first time for government to act based on the facts found in social media?
Gwajima has his own agenda, if he has evidence to prove the illegitimacy of makonda, then he should report it to the law. But no he didn't, the guy is after a publicity stunt and he is winning so damn good.
Gwajima and Makonda both are starving for publicity. Personally I thought the law should act even on a slight allegations regardless they are from publicity stunt or not. Now that we know who shields Makonda no wonder even the law is quite.

Now you will know why those social media gurus who are 10000 miles from here are important. That's because our government has the same attitude like yours, they wish they could monitor everything.
You are talking about unspeakable and provoking words go look for a recent feud of Trump and Snoop Dogg and what language was used by supporters of Snoop Dogg, and nobody is on jail for expressing their views.
Banned
Yes that violates our freedom of speech, if in any way you are trying to control what people are saying you are literally telling us what to speak and what not to.
Once when Sukuma jokes were trending, we were told to discontinue such jokes. Now we have the words Bashite and Koromije in our hands and we can't use them as we are told we will be fined.
If that does not violate our freedom of speech what else is?

Wewe ni mfuasi wa Makonda so unaumia anapokuwa exposed na unataka kutumia kichaka cha busara ili kujifurahisha.....Unajaribu kulifanya hili jambo dooooogo kuwa ni misunderstandings between two individuals.....Hujaangalia contents ya kinachozungumzwa bali unajipofusha na kuamua tu kuamini kuwa huu ni ugomvi baina ya watu wawili....Ingekuwa unafanya hivi kwa ujinga ingekuwa rahisi kukuelewesha....But obviously una self interests au ni mahabba tu

Nawasilisha
Yuko mtu unatakiwa umwambie aweke mambo sawa na si gwajima wala makonda anayeitibua hii nchi anajulikana yeue ndio mpalilia fitna

Sidhani hata kama huo mdogo anao...humo kichwani ni fa fa fa! Kwanza wasuluhishwe ili iweje?

Mkuu ndiyo ulisema una phd? Halafu ndiyo umeandika hivi?
Hivi kumbe huwa unasoma posti zangu? Hahaha, kwani ni uongo kusema mungu wa gy ni mungu wa kurushia wengine mapepo? Ktk ukristo Mungu wetu ni Mungu wa huruma, husamehe na kuombea adui zake, ni Mungu wa kikristo ni Mungu wa upendo na habagui. mungu wa gy anaruhusu kutukana watu madhabahuni, ni mungu anayeruhusu kuuza madawa

Back
Top Bottom