Nani....?

Mimi nawapenda wote ambao wanasimamia hoja, hawafuati mkumbo na wanaojiamini,

Pia ninawapenda wale ambao wako open na wanaappreciate michango ya wenzao kama ina mshiko regardless of it coming from CDM or CCM raving fans

To mention just a few really, nampenda Bubu anataka kusema and Miss Judy na Derimto. Wengine nimewasahau lakini all the ladies I feel u

, kuna wale wakipingwa wanakuwa mbogo sana humu na kurusha vijembe for no reason @ all...nadhani over time nimejifunza kuargue constructively and defend with facts ...mwanzoni ilikuwa ukipingwa unakimbia kuhema kdg

With talent on loan from my father, the honorable Ngabu Sr., and half of my brain tied behind my back...so just to make it fair...I am the First Lord of the Treasury, Lord Chief Justice, Commander-in-Chief, Lord High Admiral... Archbishop of Titipu, Lord Mayor and Lord High Everything Else.

I am the all-knowing, all-seeing, all-caring, all-sensing, all-concerned Nyani outstanding son of Ngabu, lover of mankind, protector of motherhood, supporter of fatherhood, and general all-around good guy, all contained within a lovable harmless little fuzzball.

Aggravating folks is my forte and I have more fun doing it than any human being should be allowed to have. I will be back with more so don't change that dial.
I actually wrote this? 🤣🤣