NAKURU CITY: Nakuru Municipality Granted City Status becoming the 4th City in Kenya

Nakuona mzee milk production Africa nzima. Umeingia na mbwembwe za kuga ya Queen Elizabeth your colonial master.

Ushamba huo mwanangu.
Kama huelewi lugha then usiquote post imeandikwa kwa hiyo lugha.

Alafu bado unapinga Kenya is the biggest milk producer in Africa ama?

Kama huelewi lugha then usiquote post imeandikwa kwa hiyo lugha.

Alafu bado unapinga Kenya is the biggest milk producer in Africa ama?
Mzee unataka tuanze discussion ya lugha kama watoto wadogo!? By the way what is your age!?
😆😅😂

• Thanks
Reactions: Oii
The whole Nakuru county has same size economy as Rwanda, facts, mwenye kupinga atembelee google, vijiji vya Tz wachana navyo.,

Heheh,
Sometimes I think Kenyans in here are Apes,
Yaani ufananishe that poor place to the country of Rwanda ? In terms of what? Have your ever been to Kigali? Au umewahi toa mguu nje ya hapo huruma slums ?

• Thanks
Heheh,
Sometimes I think Kenyans in here are Apes,
Yaani ufananishe that poor place to the country of Rwanda ? In terms of what? Have your ever been to Kigali? Au umewahi toa mguu nje ya hapo huruma slums ?
Mtu huleta facts kudispute arguments wewe unakuja na matusi i think you are the ape here, kwanza ile ya white

Mtu huleta facts kudispute arguments wewe unakuja na matusi i think you are the ape here, kwanza ile ya white

Eti facts, do you even know the meaning of facts,?
Bring those facts if you have,
And they should indeed justify that poor glorified village have developed International airport than Kigali,
An airline equivalent to Rwanda air, Modern arenas like those found in Rwanda, Classic Hotels like those in Rwanda,
Massive Real Estate like that of Kigali,
world class infrastructures like that of Kigali,
Sophisticated tech industry like that of Kigali
Digitalised city like Kigali
Factories like the VW assembly plants in Kigali
Modern Stadia and indoor arenas kama Rwanda

Unajua Wakenya ni wajinga sana. Ndio maana mimi huwadharau.

• Thanks
Wakenya mboyoyo mingi tu za I know English, kwa backyards ni zero brains sana tu. Endeleeni kudharau Tz View attachment 2035298
Screenshot_20211206-232315_Google.jpg

Eti facts, do you even know the meaning of facts,?
Bring those facts if you have,
And they should indeed justify that poor glorified village have developed International airport than Kigali,
An airline equivalent to Rwanda air, Modern arenas like those found in Rwanda, Classic Hotels like those in Rwanda,
Massive Real Estate like that of Kigali,
world class infrastructures like that of Kigali,
Sophisticated tech industry like that of Kigali
Digitalised city like Kigali
Factories like the VW assembly plants in Kigali
Modern Stadia and indoor arenas kama Rwanda

Unajua Wakenya ni wajinga sana. Ndio maana mimi huwadharau.
Yaani kumbe wewe ni mjinga size hii 😂 😂 😂 😂 ., what is their economic output? several sectors are making losses, others are white elephants.., yaani wewe ni nyambaff sana., 😂 😂 😂 ., what is that massive real estate?.., unaijua Nakuru county wewe ama ni kukurupuka?., kilaza kwa ubora wake., Tanzanians mko ovyo ki fikra sana., very pedestrian! Your iq is too small for me to reason with u, itabidi nitumie lugha ya watoto wa chekechea anytime I respond to u., uko hovyo kweli.,

Yaani kumbe wewe ni mjinga size hii ., what is their economic output? several sectors are making losses, others are white elephants.., yaani wewe ni nyambaff sana., ., what is that massive real estate?.., unaijua Nakuru county wewe ama ni kukurupuka?., kilaza kwa ubora wake., Tanzanians mko ovyo ki fikra sana., very pedestrian! Your iq is too small for me to reason with u, itabidi nitumie lugha ya watoto wa chekechea anytime I respond to u., uko hovyo kweli.,

Yaani kumbe wewe ni mjinga size hii 😂 😂 😂 😂 ., what is their economic output? several sectors are making losses, others are white elephants.., yaani wewe ni nyambaff sana., 😂 😂 😂 ., what is that massive real estate?.., unaijua Nakuru county wewe ama ni kukurupuka?., kilaza kwa ubora wake., Tanzanians mko ovyo ki fikra sana., very pedestrian! Your iq is too small for me to reason with u, itabidi nitumie lugha ya watoto wa chekechea anytime I respond to u., uko hovyo kweli.,
Umekula lakini? Tunza nguvu na kesho unaweza usipate chakula pia.

Na usiandike kitu kama una njaa. The hungry man is the angry man.

Back
Top Bottom