Najifunza Kiingereza, niulize chochote kweny huu uzi wangu nami nitakujibu kwa kiingereza changu kibovu

Man you are good, English level not bad. You can even make sentences that are readable.

The issue you have seems minor. Just concetrate on absorbing more vocabularies through reading English articles.

But one thing you should note, writing is slightly different from speaking. I've witnessed most of the people who have managed to excel through studying to the higher learning levels with groundshaking grades throughout the journey have issues on speaking fluently.

Though it depends, but i just found out that some guys who are so excellent in writting are weak on other hand i.e fluent speaking. The same goes to those who are very fluent in speaking english some of them get issues when it comes to jotting down.

I can assure you on this because im one of those guys who gets issues in speaking, its not that i don't know the language but i usually get some hiccups throughout speaking. I get a bit nervous something that affects the flow.

Afadhali hii kitu imekuja mahali pake maana sie makondakta hua tunanyanyaswa sana na wanafunzi wakiongea kiinglish chao.

Opps my bad!! English Only eeh.

Afadhali hii kitu imekuja mahali pake maana sie makondakta hua tunanyanyaswa sana na wanafunzi wakiongea kiinglish chao.

Opps my bad!! English Only eeh.
Thank you very too much, very very too much. Is problem is you cant english let it to we, the humans who knows english.

Tumiya tu kiswairi ndiwo kinakufwaa

Thank you very too much, very very too much. Is problem is you cant english let it to we, the humans who knows english.

Tumiya tu kiswairi ndiwo kinakufwaa

Usitukatishe tamaa... wia ia tu len inglish.

Kila kheri mkuu, umeanza vizuri sana. Wala usikate tamaa. Kumbuka ugumu wa lugha si ufasaha wake.

Attachments

• VID-20180225-WA0005.mp4
    8.6 MB · Views: 26
Man you are good, English level not bad. You can even make sentences that are readable.

The issue you have seems minor. Just concetrate on absorbing more vocabularies through reading English articles.

But one thing you should note, writing is slightly different from speaking. I've witnessed most of the people who have managed to excel through studying to the higher learning levels with groundshaking grades throughout the journey have issues on speaking fluently.

Though it depends, but i just found out that some guys who are so excellent in writting are weak on other hand i.e fluent speaking. The same goes to those who are very fluent in speaking english some of them get issues when it comes to jotting down.

I can assure you on this because im one of those guys who gets issues in speaking, its not that i don't know the language but i usually get some hiccups throughout speaking. I get a bit nervous something that affects the flow.
HUJAJIBU SWALI

Did you ever trite a bit practically on your own with other guys out there before approaching JF?
Because I'm worried some guys here are irreverence, fallacious and inexpedient to circumvent you which will instigate and make you fractious. But never try to accost them and impinge because it will forebode you licentiously. At the end your purport will be so quixotic thence leading to spurious, lack of pithness and terse indeed, eventually you'll rescind to follow up and fail to protean.

By the way what you evinced here is a noble and lofty concept.

Utatusua tu!

Si mchezo

Ebu andika kwa kiswahili. Hii Bonge ya knockout

Hellow members I'm here to improve my english so I will going to reply all the contribution here through english language please dont stare or lough on me when I do the mistake in grammar or tenses I'm here to learn and Improve capability of talking and writting english.

Nb: all contribution on this thread must be in english and not other wise.

Yours in learn
Thanks in advanse guyz

Yours in learning. It something which you doing now and will continue to do in the future.