Nairobi: The City in the sun

Nova
tapatalk_1549874264696.jpeg
tapatalk_1549874283835.jpeg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Yani..... I was about to post a congratulatory post about how civilised this thread is till I started reading the final bits of it, so funny. This rivalry will never end. Upumbavu kuhusu nani anajua kingereza zaidi ya mwezie and bla bla....... It's crazy
One thing is that sisi watanzania deep inside our hearts know that Nairobi is a better city than Dar, and we my never reach the level of Nairobi even if they stand still. I know people are gonna be so pissed off with this statement lakini ndo ukweli.
Wakenya na nyie acheni kujiona mnajua sana, baaade ya kitupa moyo nyie kazi kutucheka tu. Sio vizuri.
Tupendane jamani sisi waeast Africa yani nyie hamjui kiasi gani watu wengine Africa wanavyotuonea donge. My peace and love prevail inshallah!!!!

Huu ushindani wetu humu jf ni kiashiria cha upendo tulionao kati yetu ,Yani hauna kikomo wala masharit.its called unconditional love.

Tunapendana sana, this is just a leisure debate, Watch Coke studio or Sportpesa football league and see how we mingle with no boundaries.
Yani..... I was about to post a congratulatory post about how civilised this thread is till I started reading the final bits of it, so funny. This rivalry will never end. Upumbavu kuhusu nani anajua kingereza zaidi ya mwezie and bla bla....... It's crazy
One thing is that sisi watanzania deep inside our hearts know that Nairobi is a better city than Dar, and we my never reach the level of Nairobi even if they stand still. I know people are gonna be so pissed off with this statement lakini ndo ukweli.
Wakenya na nyie acheni kujiona mnajua sana, baaade ya kitupa moyo nyie kazi kutucheka tu. Sio vizuri.
Tupendane jamani sisi waeast Africa yani nyie hamjui kiasi gani watu wengine Africa wanavyotuonea donge. My peace and love prevail inshallah!!!!

Back
Top Bottom