Nairobi: The City in the sun

Westlands has more skyscrapers than someplace I don't want to mention
f57cd990c1693bdec03a7081b972efcd.jpeg

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

And dont even dare,it is like feeling insecure.

but you are already FEELING INSECURE.......He has clearly said "some place i don't want to mention:........It could be anywhere...it could be Bangui he mean't ,it could be Mogadishu and so on.....Wewe na matako yako na insecucurities zako ndio huyu hapa

but you are already FEELING INSECURE.......He has clearly said "some place i don't want to mention:........It could be anywhere...it could be Bangui he mean't ,it could be Mogadishu and so on.....Wewe na matako yako na insecucurities zako ndio huyu hapa

I didint mention any of my dickk,what makes you bring your pusssy.

Coz you all know pusssy without dick isnt even a facking hole.

I didint mention any of my dickk,what makes you bring your pusssy.

Coz you all know pusssy without dick isnt even a facking hole.

Aaaw,,,,that is a young fellow falling allover...........Dude...The spelling is "Fucking"....not facking.

Yani..... I was about to post a congratulatory post about how civilised this thread is till I started reading the final bits of it, so funny. This rivalry will never end. Upumbavu kuhusu nani anajua kingereza zaidi ya mwezie and bla bla....... It's crazy
One thing is that sisi watanzania deep inside our hearts know that Nairobi is a better city than Dar, and we my never reach the level of Nairobi even if they stand still. I know people are gonna be so pissed off with this statement lakini ndo ukweli.
Wakenya na nyie acheni kujiona mnajua sana, baaade ya kitupa moyo nyie kazi kutucheka tu. Sio vizuri.
Tupendane jamani sisi waeast Africa yani nyie hamjui kiasi gani watu wengine Africa wanavyotuonea donge. My peace and love prevail inshallah!!!!

Yani..... I was about to post a congratulatory post about how civilised this thread is till I started reading the final bits of it, so funny. This rivalry will never end. Upumbavu kuhusu nani anajua kingereza zaidi ya mwezie and bla bla....... It's crazy
One thing is that sisi watanzania deep inside our hearts know that Nairobi is a better city than Dar, and we my never reach the level of Nairobi even if they stand still. I know people are gonna be so pissed off with this statement lakini ndo ukweli.
Wakenya na nyie acheni kujiona mnajua sana, baaade ya kitupa moyo nyie kazi kutucheka tu. Sio vizuri.
Tupendane jamani sisi waeast Africa yani nyie hamjui kiasi gani watu wengine Africa wanavyotuonea donge. My peace and love prevail inshallah!!!!

Kwa style hii bwana utampata mapema tu

Aisee kweli wewe ni muhogo unajua kuliwa tu na kutafunwa.

Back
Top Bottom