Nahitaji msaada kuandika application letter.

Da Pretty

JF-Expert Member
Dec 9, 2010
Hello!
Naomba mnisaidie wadau, nimemaliza chuo mwaka 2008 nikapata ajira ya mkataba wa mwaka mmoja kabla hata matokeo hayajatoka. Tuliomba na tukafanya interview nikapata kazi.
Kiukweli sikua namfahamu yeyote na baadae nikaomba sehemu nyingine nikapata nikapata pia ila ilikua mwaka wa mwisho wa mradi. Mradi umemalizika June mwaka huu (2010)
Tangu muda huo nipo busy kufanya application lakini siitwi hata kwenye interview! Nafasi zinatoka nyingi ambazo nina uzoefu na ujuzi nazo ila ndio hivyo. Natembelea tovuti mbalimbali hivyo nimeona niwashirikishe najua nitapata hapo kitu.
Nina stashahada ya juu ya ustawi wa jamii,nimefanya kazi kazi katika masuala ya UKIMWI na baadae masuala ya watoto na wanawake.
Nahitaji mawazo yenu.

* Name
* Surname
* Local address
* E-mail address
* Phone number

(If applying for an overseas job, please remember to include your international dialling code.) Include your mobile/cell phone number if you are going to relocate soon.

CV Skills Summary
The Skills Summary section of your CV includes your main skills. You should only include keywords in his section, do not go into lengthy descriptions of your skills. The skill summary is also called personal profile.

CV Objective
The CV Objective, sometimes also referred to as CV Personal Profile states "What is the next step in my career?" This should be a short, concise statement that informs the employer what kind of position you are looking for. The type of position, the role (managerial, supervisor, contractor) should be included as well.

If you are job hunting it is a good idea to have several CV's with different profiles or objectives. For example, you can have a CV for a sales supervisor and the other for a shop floor manager. Your 'sales supervisor' CV can highlight achievements in this area, and the CV would be tuned to that particular in terms of job descriptions and achievements.

Education on your CV
List all of your qualifications in this section. Include all of your education including certifications from non-academic institutions, especially those that are related to the job vacancy. If you have more work experience than qualifications, put your work experience before your qualifications.

source: how-to-write-a-cv

Name
Title
Company
Address
City, State, Zip Code

Date

Dear Mr./Ms. LastName

I am applying for the Inside Sales position posted on Boston.Monster.com. At your convenience, I'd appreciate the opportunity to discuss the position and my candidacy with you. You can find my resume attached to this e-mail.

I am looking to bring my well-honed public relations, marketing, and client-focused online, oral, and interpersonal communication skills internally to succeed in an inside sales position.

Pertinent experience and skills for the posted position include:

*The power of persuasion. I’ve pitched stories for C-level executives via phone and e-mail and placed them in major media outlets, such as MSNBC, CIO Magazine, Sirius Satellite Radio, MSN Money, AARP Bulletin, and The New York Daily News.

*The ability to reach key audiences. As a journalist, I published stories in key print and online media, including CareerJournal.com, CollegeJournal.com and StartupJournal.com (online publications of The Wall Street Journal), Consumers Digest, Woman's Day, and ePregnancy Magazine. As a copywriter, my work has been used in e-mail marketing, online and offline advertisements, blogs, brochures, taglines, and Web sites.

*Strong financial aptitude (My experience includes a little over a decade in the accounting profession in external and internal client-facing environments.)

*B.S. in Accounting from Southern New Hampshire University, with a Minor in Management Information Systems.

*Relevant computer skills (Microsoft products, HTML, etc.).

*Good listener...Solid work ethic...Desire to excel...Meet deadlines...Enjoy a fast-paced environment...Extraordinary factual recall...

I'd love to find out more about the position you're looking to fill, and I would welcome the opportunity to tell you how my skills and ideas can benefit Wellesley Information Services. I can be reached at (5555) 555-5555 or name@gmail.com.

Thanks for your consideration; I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,

Your Signature

Your Typed Name

More Examples of Cover Letters
50 Sample Cover Letters | Susan Ireland's Resume Site

Hello!
Naomba mnisaidie wadau, nimemaliza chuo mwaka 2008 nikapata ajira ya mkataba wa mwaka mmoja kabla hata matokeo hayajatoka. Tuliomba na tukafanya interview nikapata kazi.
Kiukweli sikua namfahamu yeyote na baadae nikaomba sehemu nyingine nikapata nikapata pia ila ilikua mwaka wa mwisho wa mradi. Mradi umemalizika June mwaka huu (2010)
Tangu muda huo nipo busy kufanya application lakini siitwi hata kwenye interview! Nafasi zinatoka nyingi ambazo nina uzoefu na ujuzi nazo ila ndio hivyo. Natembelea tovuti mbalimbali hivyo nimeona niwashirikishe najua nitapata hapo kitu.
Nina stashahada ya juu ya ustawi wa jamii,nimefanya kazi kazi katika masuala ya UKIMWI na baadae masuala ya watoto na wanawake.
Nahitaji mawazo yenu.
in ur application letter u need to stress your jobfitness from the experience u'd had previously..I like well written applications only one page and detailed CV, however interviews r a major decider!

Chief, have a read through (below) and then see how you can make your own good letter:

Use a letter format. Intro yourself and cite the name of the job you are applying for and the store etc. Say why you are applying and what attracts you to XYZ Ltd, and what you want to get out of the job. This should be the bit that covers "career goals". If you are going for an entry level job you don't need to tell them where you want to be in ten year's time or what your lifelong dream is.

But you might want to say that you wish to develop certain skills, or that you are studying and are looking for work while you study (maybe in an area related to this), or something like that.

Next, you should say why they should pick you. What makes you stand out as a candidate, what personality traits/skills/experience/knowledge do you offer?

Then you should put down some basics: What times you are available, when you are willling to start, if there is a choice of location, make it clear which place(s) you are applying for, make sure you include your contact details and best times to contact you, anything else like that.

Make sure you check for spelling, grammar and punctuation. Don't rely on spell check, go over it yourself. Make sure you got the name of the person you're writing to, the store and the name of the job title correct, those things will stand out. Make sure you got your own email address and phone number correct, you don't want them contacting someone else!

and then ... good luck!

Hello!
Naomba mnisaidie wadau, ...................
Nahitaji mawazo yenu........

Google is your friend. u internet unitumia kufanya nini hasa

Mfano googlee sentensi "Sample job application letter." Utapata barua nyingi amabzo unaweza ku edit zikawa barua nzuri.

Vile Vile Usije ukawa unaadika barua ya kurasa mbili au zaidi. to my view application letter inatakiwa kuwa Precise. Hakikisha application letter na CV ziko consistent.

Alafu ukisema umefanyaapplication nyingi unamaanisha application za kazi gani na kwenye taasisi gani. Unaweza kutoa mfano wa postion chache na mashirika uliyoomba kazi.

Zaidi ya Online Weka bajeti ya kununua magazeti ya the guardian na daily news. Again Observation yangu wadada wengi sio wapenzi sana wa haya magazeti.

Mi nadhani unaomba kazi amabzo haziendani na elimu yako au uwezo wako. Omba kazi za chini then utapanda tu. Nina ndugu yangu moja alifanya kazi kwenye mradi ulivyoisha alikuwa mbaguzi sana wa kazi. Alipoteza muda kutafuta kazi inayoendana na masahi kama ya ile aliyokuwa nayo.

Nawashukuru sana kwa mawazo yenu,Nimepitia web nyingi nachojaribu ni kupata mawazo ya wadau na format za kinyumbani zaidi. Naendelea kupokea ushauri toka kwenu na hapa nipo nafanya application World Vision.

Nawashukuru sana kwa mawazo yenu,Nimepitia web nyingi nachojaribu ni kupata mawazo ya wadau na format za kinyumbani zaidi. Naendelea kupokea ushauri toka kwenu na hapa nipo nafanya application World Vision.
Unaposema format za nyumbani una maana gani, world vision ni shirika la kimataifa, so kuwa International na wewe...! Application yako lazima iendane na unapoipeleka.

Mimi najitolea Ukikwazika ni PM

Hello!
Nahitaji mawazo yenu.

Barua ya kuomba kazi inaandikwa kama hivi:

Mr. Embe Parachichi
P. O. Box 2010
Jamiiforum
Date: 13/12/2010

Tel: 071X ABC DEF
Email: embepara@yahoo.com

TO:
HRM
World Vission Tanzani
Box 2011
DSM

Dear Sir/ Madam;

RE: APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNTANT

I am applying for the position of accountant as advertised on Daily news issue of 9/9/2010.
I am a male tanzanian aged 28 years.
I completed my o level education in 2001 at chadema secondary school, I also completed my advanced education in 2003 at ccm high school.
I now hold a bachelor in account which I got after completing a three years course at the udom. I also hold CPA.

My work experience date back to 2005 when I was working with upinzani as assistant accountant. My duties there were to prepare financial reports. From 2007 up to 2009 I was working with Baba Mtu and Sons Ltd, an auditing firm. Then company then appointed me as a chief auditor of one of its branch located in arusha.
I am also involved on the onging economic forum project for eastern zone. The project aim at investigating the economic status of east african citizens. The project is funded by undp.
My attached cv describe well my education background and work experience.

Enclosures:
CSEE, ACSEE, Ba. Acc, CPA, Class C driving lisence, Birth certificate, Diploma in IT

Yours, faithfull

Embe Parachichi

World Vision International
Tanzania Office
P.O. Box 6070
Arusha
Tanzania

Date Today Date

Dear Mr/Mrs XYZQ

I am writing to apply for the programmer position advertised in the Uhuru Newspaper. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

* I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
* I strive for continued excellence
* I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers

With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.

Please see my resume for additional information on my experience.

I can be reached anytime via email at Da Pretty@jamiiforums.com or my cell phone, +255-1234567890.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,
Da Pretty

Thank you for your time and consideration,it have been helpful!
Be blessed.

Kazi kwako, kila kitu umepewa hapo juu. Try to be pentient, kwa sababu kazi haiji katika speed uitakayo

Ni kweli,nimepata mengi nawashukuru mno. Naomba Mungu anipe haja ya moyo wangu.

Barua ya kuomba kazi inaandikwa kama hivi:

Mr. Embe Parachichi
P. O. Box 2010
Jamiiforum
Date: 13/12/2010

Tel: 071X ABC DEF
Email: embepara@yahoo.com

TO:
HRM
World Vission Tanzani
Box 2011
DSM

Dear Sir/ Madam;

RE: APPLICATION FOR ACCOUNTANT

I am applying for the position of accountant as advertised on Daily news issue of 9/9/2010.
I am a male tanzanian aged 28 years.
I completed my o level education in 2001 at chadema secondary school, I also completed my advanced education in 2003 at ccm high school.
I now hold a bachelor in account which I got after completing a three years course at the udom. I also hold CPA.

My work experience date back to 2005 when I was working with upinzani as assistant accountant. My duties there were to prepare financial reports. From 2007 up to 2009 I was working with Baba Mtu and Sons Ltd, an auditing firm. Then company then appointed me as a chief auditor of one of its branch located in arusha.
I am also involved on the onging economic forum project for eastern zone. The project aim at investigating the economic status of east african citizens. The project is funded by undp.
My attached cv describe well my education background and work experience.

Enclosures:
CSEE, ACSEE, Ba. Acc, CPA, Class C driving lisence, Birth certificate, Diploma in IT

Yours, faithfull

Embe Parachichi

Hii nimeipenda, iko simple na inaonekana si ya ku-copy na ku- paste. Ila wakuu naomba mwenye uelewa zaidi aniongezee maarifa hususani pale mwajiri anapotaka uandike ''cover letter explaining how the experience detailed in the CV, will contribute to the requirement of the position'' Mfano mimi niliwahi andika kama ifuatavyo:

Dear chief propaganda manager, RE: APPLICATION FOR POST OF PROPAGANDAI am writing to apply for the Propaganda position advertised in the Uhuru newspaper of 20[SUP]th[/SUP] July 2010. From the enclosed CV as requested, you will see that I am a CPA holder in the category of Graduate Accountant and have more than 7 years working experience, three of them in a teaching field.Being a teacher, I have developed analytical skills, improved my problem-solving ability and developed strong team player ability. This work experience have made me a good trainer, therefore I shall perform well the responsibility of training.For the past 4 years, I have been working with chama cha magamba as an Internal Auditor. I was first employed as an Accountant and assigned Health Department to deal with Basket Fund A/C, PMTCT A/C and CHF A/C. In this department I have accumulated real-accounting experience and developed insight into various aspects of accounting disciplines. Because of my outstanding work performance, within a year I was moved to an Internal Audit Section.

The experience in the Finance Department and that of Audit Section has been extensive and varied and will help me accomplish many tasks such as auditing, CGIS, Cash requests, Contracts and other duties because I have gained strong knowledge to comply with varies policies, guidelines and procedures applicable in both donor funds, government grants, contract and procurement management relating to the requirements of the above position.
In addition, during my three months practical training, in 2002 I worked with NGO at kujivuagamba District Council where I got a little knowledge on how to respond to community requests for investment that can assist specified beneficiary groups to take advantage of opportunities that can lead to improved livelihood such as health. So the opportunity you advertised is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity, hoping for the best which I can deliver to propaganda section.Sincerely, kacharimbe

NAOMBA WAKUU TUICHAMBUE HII APPLICATION YANGU KAMA IMEJIBU SAWASAWA MATAKWA YA MWAJIRI

Google is your friend. u internet unitumia kufanya nini hasa

Mfano googlee sentensi "Sample job application letter." Utapata barua nyingi amabzo unaweza ku edit zikawa barua nzuri.

Vile Vile Usije ukawa unaadika barua ya kurasa mbili au zaidi. to my view application letter inatakiwa kuwa Precise. Hakikisha application letter na CV ziko consistent.

Alafu ukisema umefanyaapplication nyingi unamaanisha application za kazi gani na kwenye taasisi gani. Unaweza kutoa mfano wa postion chache na mashirika uliyoomba kazi.

Zaidi ya Online Weka bajeti ya kununua magazeti ya the guardian na daily news. Again Observation yangu wadada wengi sio wapenzi sana wa haya magazeti.

Mi nadhani unaomba kazi amabzo haziendani na elimu yako au uwezo wako. Omba kazi za chini then utapanda tu. Nina ndugu yangu moja alifanya kazi kwenye mradi ulivyoisha alikuwa mbaguzi sana wa kazi. Alipoteza muda kutafuta kazi inayoendana na masahi kama ya ile aliyokuwa nayo.
Ubarikiwe

Back
Top Bottom