Nahitaji Laptop- Bajeti 500K

myplusbee

JF-Expert Member
Jul 8, 2016
Hi!

Ninahitaji laptop at affordable price lakini yenye specifications zilizoenda shule. Bajeti yangu 500K.

Specs ziwe: Processor: Intel core 5i or 7i
RAM: At least 8 GB
Screen size: 13'' to 15"

Having more RAM than you need doesn’t net you any performance benefit. It’s effectively wasted money. Buy what you need, and spend what’s left of your budget on more important components such as the CPU or graphics card. I have laptop 15’inch, i5 toshiba! 350k. You can have 32bit windows and 16Gb of ram yet your computer will not use more than 4gb so that’s misuse of resource and money.

Hi!

Ninahitaji laptop at affordable price lakini yenye specifications zilizoenda shule. Bajeti yangu 500K.

Specs ziwe: Processor: Intel core 5i or 7i
RAM: At least 8 GB
Screen size: 13'' to 15"

Ipo DELL LATITUDE Core i5, RAM 4GB, SIZE 14'' 550K

Having more RAM than you need doesn’t net you any performance benefit. It’s effectively wasted money. Buy what you need, and spend what’s left of your budget on more important components such as the CPU or graphics card. I have laptop 15’inch, i5 toshiba! 350k. You can have 32bit windows and 16Gb of ram yet your computer will not use more than 4gb so that’s misuse of resource and money.
WAPIGWE TU, USHAURI MZURI

Zipo dell vostro 3460 core i5 hdd 500gb na ram 4gb
Screen size ni 14. Bei TZS 520,000.

Sounds like you know me better than the way I know myself!
-You know than what I know about my own understanding possibly with anything
-You know what I want
-You know what I need
-You even know what I wanna do with a PC am looking for!

Nice try!

Sounds like you know me better than the way I know myself!
-You know than what I know about my own understanding possibly with anything
-You know what I want
-You know what I need
-You even know what I wanna do with a PC am looking for!

Nice try!

Just an advice I don’t know what you want or what you need! But for your budget of ~250usd I can relate to what you need

Zipo dell vostro 3460 core i5 hdd 500gb na ram 4gb
Screen size ni 14. Bei TZS 520,000.
Thanks man, lakini shughuli zangu zinalazimisha multiple files and/or applications ziwe active/open at the same time ndo maana nahitaji RAM kubwa!

Kinachoongeza spidi ya mashine ni ram au processor?

Swali zuri sana! Inategemea na kila mtu na matumizi yake! Kama ww mtu wa multi tasking na unatumia apps kubwa (running a lot of virtual machines) ram inaweza kuwa upgrade nzuri ila angalia na situation ya pc! (32bit Windows) itaweza ku recognize only 4gb of ram ukiweka zaidi ni bure. If you play a lot of games, a new video card is more likely to increase performance, while video editors would probably like a faster, multithreaded processor.

Swali zuri sana! Inategemea na kila mtu na matumizi yake! Kama ww mtu wa multi tasking na unatumia apps kubwa (running a lot of virtual machines) ram inaweza kuwa upgrade nzuri ila angalia na situation ya pc! (32bit Windows) itaweza ku recognize only 4gb of ram ukiweka zaidi ni bure. If you play a lot of games, a new video card is more likely to increase performance, while video editors would probably like a faster, multithreaded processor.

Ram is cheap and easy replacement ndo maana kila mtu utaskia ram ram ram ram

You need a cheap used laptop! Talk of 8gb if you’re graphic designer or heavy gamer. Of which from the way you write you ain’t one!
Wow!! You're scary shit dude!! You now know I ain't even a Gamer let alone a Graphic Designer!! And you know all this just by reading my texts! What a fucking genius!!

But you know what Mr. Genius! Already said what I want and my later concern was if you know what I need!! I mean no disrespect man but keep trying like you been doing so you can finally come out with what I need and not what I want which's already clear!