Nagging Women!

Nzokanhyilu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 19, 2007
KKN, najua wewe umeoa, na nyie wengine mlio-oa, huwa mnahandle hii ishu vipi? This is one thing I hate about relationships, women always have something to nag about. Hii article imenichekesha sana, kwani imesema ukweli mwingi.

Nimesema kwa wanaume tu, ila navyojua wanawake wameshaanza kuchungulia.......haya basi toeni msimamo wenu pia, maana hampitwi duh!!

"Did you take the garbage out? Who left the seat up? What are you thinking about? Are you listening to me?" We all know the drill -- you come home from a night out with the guys and before you can make it to the john to evacuate those last few beers, it starts.

It wasn't always like this, was it? She used to laugh while she wiped away the sloppy joe that missed your mouth. And she thought it was cute when you walked around the house in your tightie whities. Well of course she did, at least that's what she wanted you to think. But as we all know, the female species is smart, if not genius, and your woman knew that she had to suppress her desires to voice her disgust at your obvious immaturities long enough to get you hooked. Now that you're squirming, you could be in trouble.

Let's face it; most women are always going to nag, and most men are always going to cheat. It is, quite simply, human nature. You can also rest assured that whatever it is she's nagging about is probably her fault. All right, all right, it's only her fault 99% of the time. She probably just thinks she gained a few pounds and needs a reason to vent, but be sure you're not the one to break the news that she's "retaining water."

So since we know that she's going to nag for no apparent reason anyway, we might as well try to understand why women do what they do and find some way to deal with it.

why does she nag?
Don't start feeling guilty just yet because chances are that her nagging has very little to do with you. But in all fairness, if she "asked" you to take out the garbage ten times and then "tells" you to do it before she empties it on your convertible, then you could be part of the problem. Nevertheless, she is overreacting a bit.

Here's why she keeps on keeping on...........

Female nature
Most women nag because it is in their nature to do so. They grew up watching most of the women around them doing it and were taught that it was the best way to handle men and their occasional inability to function on a normal human level. This applies even more so to the women who are just coming of age, as they were brainwashed even more by television shows like Roseanne , in which the entire emphasis was on pointing out men's many failings.

The big picture

Sometimes women nag over some seemingly insignificant thing in order to work their way onto larger issues. She knows that it is going to get you peeved and plans on using that anger later to bring up whatever it is that is really bothering her.

She's a little loopy
Have you ever thought that perhaps she's just plain crazy? I know that it's hard to accept, but when it comes down to it most women are at least mildly psychotic, if not full-blown lunatics. So remember, if she is indeed a wacko, when the nagging starts, don't push her to the point of dismembering your favorite member.

types of naggers......

A female nagger can be classified in one of four groups:

The Innocent
: This is the one nagger that doesn't really mean to nag. She brings up problems that she has to make you aware of, but tries to do so without making you angry or starting an argument. Chances are her intentions are good, she just needs a little work on her approach.

The Chatterbox: This nagger never seems to stop. But her nagging rarely escalates into real fights because you've probably learned to effectively zone her out (by the way, this is a good method that I'll cover later; just don't let her catch you).

The Riddler:
Ah, the nagger that nags without nagging (say that five times fast). She says things like, "Would you like to try and guess why the green plates are not in the cabinet?" You have no idea what she's talking about and she knows it, otherwise why would she be asking in the first place?

The T-Rex: If she doesn't rip your head off while screaming at you, you got away lucky. It seems as though she actually grows horns when the nagging starts, the room gets a little darker, you know it's coming and there's no place to run. Scientific studies conducted within the AskMen laboratories showed conclusive evidence that she may very well be one of Satan's minions. Good luck with all that.

Want to shut her up once and for all? Here's how............

how can you handle it?
Unless you plan on dumping her, you are going to have to learn to anticipate, deal with, or simply avoid her nagging. Here are some ways in which you can do just that:

Anticipate it
1- If you're coming home late and didn't call, be ready for it when you walk through the door. Bring her flowers and tell her that you had to drive around for hours trying to find a place that's still open.

2- Most women give off signals when they're unhappy. If she gets unusually silent, ignores you, or just seems generally different, it's about to hit the fan.

3- Listen to her. Whether you want to believe it or not, most women will generally tell us at least once or twice what it is that they are ticked about; we just don't hear them because they speak in a special code that only other women can understand. But if you listen really closely, you might get enough out of what she's saying to try to save yourself some of the hassle.

Deal with it
1- The zone-out method. We all do this subconsciously, you just have to learn to develop the talent to a point where she won't notice you're doing it. This is where you simply nod, smile and agree with her while not hearing a single word she says. In one ear, out the other. Just learn to be responsive to the phrase "Are you listening to me?" But if she says, "What did I just say?" you're on your own buddy.

2- The "You're right" method. This one gives you the element of surprise. As soon as she starts in, you beat her to the punch. "I know sweetheart, I should have mowed the lawn last week, sometimes I don't even know why I forget to do these simple things." She will probably be so amazed at the words, that she'll let you off the hook so you can get back to ESPN.

Avoid it
1- Do something unexpected and counteract any nagging that may potentially be on the way, kind of like stocking up on anti-nag fluid.

2- Try to figure out what she's angry about before she tears into you, and fix it. If you're proactive she won't have anything to gripe about and you can move onto more important things like the Packers game.

3- Break it off. If the nagging gets to a point where you just can't take it anymore, then it might be time to let go. There is no use in beating a dead dog; chances are that you both already know it's over, and maybe that is one of the reasons she is griping so much.

putting it all together

Like I mentioned before, your woman is going to nag no matter what; that is just one of the prices you are going to pay in a serious relationship. So, it's really up to you to decide how long you can deal with it, or if it's worth dealing with at all.

Remember; you have to accept her and all of her imperfections if you really want to keep her around, but if the fighting and nagging outweigh the good times, it might be time to move on... so that you can start looking for a new woman to nag at you!

SOURCE: How To Handle Your Woman's Nagging - ASKMEN

Last edited by a moderator:
I think nagging is on both sides and cheating is neck and neck between men and women. I don't buy the assumption that men always cheat on women and women stay faithfull. Whoever believes that is naive!!!

From creation we are created differently at least only for believers; men are from mud and women from men. I can imagine everyone noting the difference. Therefore men are more crude and women are refined creatures. May be we pick up the point from there.

I think nagging is on both sides and cheating is neck and neck between men and women. I don't buy the assumption that men always cheat on women and women stay faithfull. Whoever believes that is naive!!!

Mkuu heshima mbele,
Sio kweli kwamba nagging is for women only... mi nadhani hapa tuwe wakweli tu we are all humans and as humans we behave similar in one way or another.
Cheating is both ways.

This article may be helpful for both men n women....let women deal with nagging men and men deal with nagging women.

Thanx anyway...

Mkuu, I think the point made was;
'most women are always going to nag, and most men are always going to cheat.'
And the magic word there is 'most'.
But I am curious, you as a man, how do you nag your woman? How do men nag?It is a terminology i dont associate with as a man. So am curious.

But I am curious, you as a man, how do you nag your woman? How do men nag?It is a terminology i dont associate with as a man. So am curious.

I share the same view Nzokanhyilu.

...Remember; you have to accept her and all of her imperfections if you really want to keep her around, but if the fighting and nagging outweigh the good times, it might be time to move on... so that you can start looking for a new woman to nag at you!

...ushawahi kujaribu kulala ilhali kuna mbu anakung'ong'a sikioni? utajifunika shuka gubi gubi, utamrushia ngumi humo gizani, utafyonya, lakini mziki uko pale pale... mbaya zaidi hata ukimpa mkono hakuumi, yeye kang'ang'ania kukuimbia sikioni!

(wanawake) ndivyo walivyo hao maskini, 'viumbe wadhaifu', inabidi tu uzoee na uikubali hali, japo inakera.

Mchongoma

bora mwanamke ... mwanaume mwenye kunag anakuwa kama mtoto mchanga unamfanyia kila kitu mathalan ... unamlisha na kuhakisha ameshiba, unampa maji ya kunywa, unamkogesha, unamvisha nguo safi na nepi safi .. then unamtafutia sehemu nzuri na kumlaza ili apate hewa safi ... mara anaanza kulia .. unahangaika pengine kakojoa ... unacheki nepi .. hamna kavu ... pengine sisimizi ..vua nguo holaaa .. unamhamisha vyumba vyote pengine anatishika na picha ya ukutani .. wapi .. unamuimbia wimbo mzuri ... wapi ... unamchek temperature ... iko safi ... tumbo unalibinya hashtuki ila kilio kinaongezeka ... unalitupa kule unasusa ... mara huruma inakujia unamkumbatia tena .. basi mwanangu mzuri ... lakini wapi ... Mwisho utafanya nini ... si utamzaba vibao .. uzalendo ukikushinda ... unakumbuka tena kwamba mtoto wenyewe anandevu mpaka miguuni .. unashindwa kumzaba kwa hofu yakukurudisha kikubwa zaidi .... basi unamtizama tu au unaanza kulia mwenyewe ... ndiyo mwanaume anaenag

SASA BORA NANI ... MWANAMKE AU MWANAUME?

Uko juu dadangu.I wish ningepata mwanamke ambaye atanipa mapenzi kama haya.

ni kweli afadhali mwanamke anayenag, ukimpata mwanaume anayenag.... utajuta kwa nini ulimkubalia kwa mara ya kwanza... anakera hasaaa bora hata ya mtoto mdogo alosema da naima

Kuna kaka yangu alinifundisha zamani kwamba wanawake wana-nag ili kukuudhi au kukufanya uwafanyie jamba fulani (wanalotaka). na ukiendekeza hiyo hali ndio utaishia kufanya kila kitu anachotaka (Kwa sababu hutaki kusikiliza kelele zake) na ikishakuwa mazoea basi utafanya kila kitu mpaka watu wanaweza kudhani umelishwa limbwata. Na kuhusu ku-cheat ni kweli wote wanafanya ingawa wanawake ni wajanja na wako very careful tofauti na wanaume. wanawake wanachunguza sanaa na ndio wanajua wanavyopanga vitu vyao wakati wanaume mara nyingi sio wachunguzi sana inapofika suala kama hilo.

Haya tunashukuru kwa mchango wako ,Lakini huku ulikuwa huruhusiwi na wewe kulikuwa kwa wazee wa ndevu tu.

This is not fair.She had a right to air out her opinion.The thread starter made a big mistake by making it a single sex thread.Please read even what the JF motto states,'Where we Dare to Talk Openly' so that means she had a right to write whatever she had in mind.
Incase you didmt notice your comment made her delete her comments.
Apologise its not fair and how do we know other wachangiaji kwenye hii thread ni wanawake?do you judge that from their usernames?or simply coz I addressed as dadangu?
Mtetezi wa Fair Play.

This is not fair.She had a right to air out her opinion.The thread starter made a big mistake by making it a single sex thread.Please read even what the JF motto states,'Where we Dare to Talk Openly' so that means she had a right to write whatever she had in mind.
Apologise its not fair and how do we know other wachangiaji kwenye hii thread ni wanawake?do you judge that from their usernames?or simply coz I addressed as dadangu?
Mtetezi wa Fair Play.

I did notice that too Kevo.
Bado namsubiri fidel80 aje aombe radhi au atetee kauli yake.

Pamoja na kwamba Nzokanhyilu aliandika "Kwa Wanaume TU!!" he didn't really mean it.
...Nimesema kwa wanaume tu, ila navyojua wanawake wameshaanza kuchungulia.......haya basi toeni msimamo wenu pia, maana hampitwi duh!!

Uje hapa bana, you have some explaining to do! Umeleta michango mizuri JF lakini siafikiani na ulichofanya hapa.

The same way women nag. Do we women cheat differently than men? Nagging is nagging and cheating is cheating.

Mtetezi wa Fair Play.

I did notice that too Kevo.
Bado namsubiri fidel80 aje aombe radhi au atetee kauli yake.

Pamoja na kwamba Nzokanhyilu aliandika "Kwa Wanaume TU!!" he didn't really mean it.

Uje hapa bana, you have some explaining to do! Umeleta michango mizuri JF lakini siafikiani na ulichofanya hapa.

Hahaaaa,
I expected a woman to complain about it..or NAG about this, but not a man LOL. Kevo, ni utani tu. Lazydog kanisoma kabisa sawasawa.

Please please. we need their opinion. Maana its their thinking we need to understand.

Hahaaaa,
I expected a woman to complain about it..or NAG about this, but not a man LOL. Kevo, ni utani tu. Lazydog kanisoma kabisa sawasawa.

Please please. we need their opinion. Maana its their thinking we need to understand.

You have been highly noted.
Ila kama ni utani ungeimuzisha kwenye Utani/Jokes!
Cheers lol.

You have been highly noted.
Ila kama ni utani ungeimuzisha kwenye Utani/Jokes!
Cheers lol.
Poa.
By the way, where is ze operator...i mean moderator when u need him/her? I dont wanna be attacked by an army of feminists.......lol. Please change the title of thread........

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom