Nagging Women!

Poa.
By the way, where is ze operator...i mean moderator when u need him/her? I dont wanna be attacked by an army of feminists.......lol. Please change the title of thread........

Damn you who are you refering to as an army of feminists?We were just being considerate.
nadhani you could get to them by either sending a message to painkiller or invincible or invisible.Actually I dont know who is the mod or member btn the two invincibles.
Cheers.

Poa.
By the way, where is ze operator...i mean moderator when u need him/her? I dont wanna be attacked by an army of feminists.......lol. Please change the title of thread........

typical behaviour of mwanamke tena mshamba kweli kweli ... toa hoja or you quit leave the men to do the talking if you stick here .. then am here too and no ones gonna stop me .. otherwise stop calling people names

Damn you who are you refering to as an army of feminists?We were just being considerate.
nadhani you could get to them by either sending a message to painkiller or invincible or invisible.Actually I dont know who is the mod or member btn the two invincibles.
Cheers.

Maan, you taking stuff too serious.

Maan, you taking stuff too serious.

Dude didnt you see the Cheers word down there?That means peace and love prevails between you and me!
Dont worry am easy going.Just wanted to make you nutty.
Cheers lol and have a blessed weekend.
Love Z Luv!

typical behaviour of mwanamke tena mshamba kweli kweli ... toa hoja or you quit leave the men to do the talking if you stick here .. then am here too and no ones gonna stop me .. otherwise stop calling people names

No one stopped you. No one insulted you. You need to relax. Insulting any woman, is like insulting my mother or sister........but joking, I can joke. Now, whether thats not man enough for you, poa.

I think only lazydog understood I was joking. But having said that, its by nature when you advice a woman not to do something, she will do it regardless....So I knew you were gonna come through.For that I dont apologise. karibu Naimaomari, and feel free to nag!!

No one stopped you. No one insulted you. You need to relax. Insulting any woman, is like insulting my mother or sister........but joking, I can joke. Now, whether thats not man enough for you, poa.

I think only lazydog understood I was joking. But having said that, its by nature when you advice a woman not to do something, she will do it regardless....So I knew you were gonna come through.For that I dont apologise. karibu Naimaomari, and feel free to nag!!

So you were joking .. ha ha ha ...

So you consider that i continue nagging ... and whrere did you learn that a woman once stopped is a ticket to doing whatever ....... from the same woman you consider your sister and mother ... well i have no problem with that ... if you learnt it from them ... so i will just have to continue as its not new to you ... however thanks am back

Writing in a different colour, especially red might be a sign of nagging characteristics. But I love where you are going.

Actually what you wrote in red, I learnt and I keep learning from sister duus I meet. Be it at work, mtaani etc. Your point trying to link that to what I said above (which is too small a sample for me to come to that conclusion), shows a nagging trait that can be described as 'making a mountain out of a mole hill'.

You have perfectly summarised the 'big picture';

Sometimes women nag over some seemingly insignificant thing in order to work their way onto larger issues. She knows that it is going to get you peeved and plans on using that anger later to bring up whatever it is that is really bothering her.

Which means, whattever we discuss in the future, be it on this thread or michezo...I wont be suprised for Naimaomari to pounce and ask me....i bet you learnt that from your mom or sister hahahaa! Au nadanganya?

Ok Naimaomari, let us keep cracking!! Back to the article.

Writing in a different colour, especially red might be a sign of nagging characteristics. But I love where you are going.

Actually what you wrote in red, I learnt and I keep learning from sister duus I meet. Be it at work, mtaani etc. Your point trying to link that to what I said above (which is too small a sample for me to come to that conclusion), shows a nagging trait that can be described as 'making a mountain out of a mole hill'.

You have perfectly summarised the 'big picture';

Which means, whattever we discuss in the future, be it on this thread or michezo...I wont be suprised for Naimaomari to pounce and ask me....i bet you learnt that from your mom or sister hahahaa! Au nadanganya?

Ok Naimaomari, let us keep cracking!! Back to the article.

Cooool brother you win .... need we be friends from now ... i have no hard feeelings against you ... what do you say?????

Cooool brother you win .... need we be friends from now ... i have no hard feeelings against you ... what do you say?????

no hard feelings at all. never was.
lakini hii peace offering bila kuwa na vita ni mtego. But I am a man, so I fall for your offer. If Adam fell for it, who am I to do otherwise?

no hard feelings at all. never was.
lakini hii peace offering bila kuwa na vita ni mtego. But I am a man, so I fall for your offer. If Adam fell for it, who am I to do otherwise?

You seee now ... we have proved to all that if one lets go .. then what follows is love and peace ... but this can be done by either of the two .. man or woman ... this is the best remedy to all nagging men and women out there

Thanks Nzokanhyilu for this healthy practice ... lets toast to our friendship

You seee now ... we have proved to all that if one lets go .. then what follows is love and peace ... but this can be done by either of the two .. man or woman ... this is the best remedy to all nagging men and women out there

Thanks Nzokanhyilu for this healthy practice ... lets toast to our friendship

Well, see as a man, I say what I say without codes....lakini somehow you manage to decode it in a way only a woman can do.
In between I said;

"lakini hii peace offering bila kuwa na vita ni mtego"

Which means, I have agreed with you by temporarily 'zoning you out' and saying 'You are right'.......lakini najua, by nature we mwanamke unanitega. As we toast the glass, I can see through it..macho yako yanasema 'we ngoja, utanikoma'.

Lakini am glad you mention 'nagging women', cos we agree thats what women do. Lakini how is a man nagging?

Well, see as a man, I say what I say without codes....lakini somehow you manage to decode it in a way only a woman can do.
In between I said;

"lakini hii peace offering bila kuwa na vita ni mtego"

Which means, I have agreed with you by temporarily 'zoning you out' and saying 'You are right'.......lakini najua, by nature we mwanamke unanitega. As we toast the glass, I can see through it..macho yako yanasema 'we ngoja, utanikoma'.

Lakini am glad you mention 'nagging women', cos we agree thats what women do. Lakini how is a man nagging?

exactly what you are doing my dear ... we sign a peace pact but you are still mumbling words .. you dont trust me, you still think i have a hidden agenda

Well i see ... you still dont want me to go to the wedding on Saturday .. by the way i have already bought the suit with my own money .. so we should reserve the one you wanted to give me for the childrens transport ... be open my darling just tell me exactly what is on your mind

...A woman has the last say, let's watch.

you know i told this hubby of mine since monday that i would be going to a friends wedding ... guess he doesnt want me to go ...

i have given him all ... i have made a peace pact which you witnessed ... i prepared him a special dinner with his best food well cooked and served him his best wine to water down the food , summed up with a toast to the end of our battle but he is still going on and on and on ....

he doesnt trust me going to a friends wedding but he cant tell me straight hes beating about the bush ... Lazy dog ... my hubby is really nagging ... what do i do

KEVO, LAZY DOG AND MCHONGOMA;

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT MY HUBBY NZOKANHYILU IS DOING

bora mwanamke ... mwanaume mwenye kunag anakuwa kama mtoto mchanga unamfanyia kila kitu mathalan ... unamlisha na kuhakisha ameshiba, unampa maji ya kunywa, unamkogesha, unamvisha nguo safi na nepi safi .. then unamtafutia sehemu nzuri na kumlaza ili apate hewa safi ... mara anaanza kulia .. unahangaika pengine kakojoa ... unacheki nepi .. hamna kavu ... pengine sisimizi ..vua nguo holaaa .. unamhamisha vyumba vyote pengine anatishika na picha ya ukutani .. wapi .. unamuimbia wimbo mzuri ... wapi ... unamchek temperature ... iko safi ... tumbo unalibinya hashtuki ila kilio kinaongezeka ... unalitupa kule unasusa ... mara huruma inakujia unamkumbatia tena .. basi mwanangu mzuri ... lakini wapi ... Mwisho utafanya nini ... si utamzaba vibao .. uzalendo ukikushinda ... unakumbuka tena kwamba mtoto wenyewe anandevu mpaka miguuni .. unashindwa kumzaba kwa hofu yakukurudisha kikubwa zaidi .... basi unamtizama tu au unaanza kulia mwenyewe ... ndiyo mwanaume anaenag

...A woman has the last say, let's watch.

Washikaji kama nyinyi ndo mnaharibu dili za homeboyz.
Wewe badala ya kutetea mwenzako hapa, we unajump ship kwa kina dada, ohooo kalagabaho!Daamn, i lost a brother i thought i could count on.
Wewe wenzako wakikutana Beijing wanakualika? Au kitchen party invitation hukosi?
Brother, show some solidarity.

you know i told this hubby of mine since monday that i would be going to a friends wedding ... guess he doesnt want me to go ...

i have given him all ... i have made a peace pact which you witnessed ... i prepared him a special dinner with his best food well cooked and served him his best wine to water down the food , summed up with a toast to the end of our battle but he is still going on and on and on ....

he doesnt trust me going to a friends wedding but he cant tell me straight hes beating about the bush ... Lazy dog ... my hubby is really nagging ... what do i do

We mpenzi Naima, acha uzushi. Kama sio uzushi kwanini moyo wako una irregular beat hivyo?Hiyo dinner umekosea, mimi napenda chapati, we umepika pancake. Halafu sinywi waini, sasa nisikuulize hapa vipi? Kama sio kunichanganya hapo ni vipi? Mimi nilikukumbushia tu kwamba chapati za mama Mwajuma hapo jirani zinanukia vizuri, lini utanipikia na mimi?Huyo mama ananikaribisha karibisha, kila nikipita kavaa khanga upande kiuchokozi (ananipigia gwaride kama mimi king Mswati), sasa kama sababu ni chapati, si nipate nyumbani?
We nenda kwa friends wedding, ila angalia mnayoongea na huyo friend wako. Maana kila nikikutana naye, anajichekelea anasema 'mmh nzoka, kumbe we mtundu hivyo...Naima kaniambia'.....sasa mimi nimweleweje rafiki yako? Rafiki yako mtambo, sema we unampenda sababu anakusuka nywele 20%. Cheap is expensive my dear. LOL!
I didnt beat around the bush, I told you, but you kept thinking about the Gucci bag on sale you saw.

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom