Nafasi za kazi mesco ltd. (electrical & mechanical engineers, and administrators) posted nov 27,2012

Masterproud

JF-Expert Member
Sep 14, 2012
We are looking for an accountant, mechanical and electrical engineers and Administrator. If you know any one with these qualifications, please let him / her fill this vacancy. Advice her/him post the application at info@mesco.co.tz or visit MESCO : Ideas with Inspiration For more information about the vacancies please click on the attachment here below.

Attachments

• JOB VACANCYS.pdf
    323.4 KB · Views: 643
Nitaangalia kama vigezo mnavyovihitaji ninavyo. Mimi ni fundi umeme!

i like the post my back ground im an electrical technician ,ihave vast experience in electrical engineering in industrials,rewinding of genset, diagnosis for various machines perkins, caterpillar, volvo. and cummins .
I completed the college in 1994 may mbeya teachnical college now mbeya institute of technology.work in various vessels as in power technician in generators ie 12 fishing vessels belong to vicfish/bahari foods ltd.

Ndugu Oliver tumeona experience yako. Kiujumla nimeridhika nayo sana ktk field ya engineering. Nakuomba utume sasa application lettee yako na attachment nyingine za kusapport maombi yako. Hatuajiri online, tuma maombi haraka. Thanks