Mzungu kacharuka kuombwa michango huko ubalozini

N'yadikwa

JF-Expert Member
Aug 10, 2014
C&P

Hi guys Africa is good and Tanzania is beautiful with all sorts of wildlife and natural wonders you may think of. Some not even advertised. I can’t say I know Tanzania that much as I have just been at the embassy for less than 7 months now.
What bothers me is the number of contribution cards I have received so far. God forbid! This culture of dependency in Tanzania is just too much and irritates.. how do I say no I cant give you this much? Almost every week somebody’s relative at the embassy is either getting married, graduating, or this or that f*&?! this culture should come to an end.
If you want to marry go and marry don’t bother others. Are you going to share your wife/husband or children? Guys wake up! I have worked in Zambia, Nigeria and Senegal these time wasting events are not there at all. What is with you my “now” country’ men? How do I contribute to a wedding of your grandfather’s auntie’s first daughter’s son-in-law sister’s first born son… come on this is pure madness.
Some cant even tell you how they are related and yet they want you to contribute eeh! Stop it! I have never attended even a single one apart from being asked to pulse for a photo with a marrying couple that I don’t even know. And I am sure they are saying all sorts of lies to their friends with my picture.
Look I don’t want you to change your culture because in my culture we just get invitation cards and NOT DEMAND CARDS as the case here in Tanzania. Imagine a pre-school child who doesn’t even know what is happening a million graduation cards go out for what? What will he do with a pre-school certificate? Hey parents open up your EYES! Before I sign-out please don’t call me to your marriage planning meetings. In my country we have wedding planer or marriage planner.
Look for one if your immediate family members can’t help. Why do you need a Tsh22mil wedding when your annual revenue is only Tsh24mil gross? Be realistic and so your marriage will be otherwise you end up having an artificial marriage which wont even last long or leave you in debts. wake-up. how many billionaires who didn't even had so called white weddings? most of them have only family wedding and or a hand full of very close family members to share a GLASS of wine and thats it. they are happy and continue generating money that they send here as donors while you want to be more than them.

This is too much please stop it

Haya nayasema kila siku, huwezi kujiita una mke wakati gharama za kuoa tumekuchangia. Mimi hata mahari mzee wangu hajachanga na ikifika kufunga ndoa kanisani ( maana serikalini tayari) nitafanya tafrija ndogo kwa pesa zangu. Sitaki mke wangu awe wa watu wengi ,michango mpaka tunakimbiana mitaani. Huna uwezo achana na mambo ya gharama.

Haya nayasema kila siku, huwezi kujiita una mke wakati gharama za kuoa tumekuchangia. Mimi hata mahari mzee wangu hajachanga na ikifika kufunga ndoa kanisani ( maana serikalini tayari) nitafanya tafrija ndogo kwa pesa zangu. Sitaki mke wangu awe wa watu wengi ,michango mpaka tunakimbiana mitaani. Huna uwezo achana na mambo ya gharama.
Mbona nanyie hamchangii kwa lugha ya bepari......
Maana hapa ndio kwanza mnazidi kutu changanya tu
Kichambo hicho si kidogo, inabidi watu wachukulie ni jambo jema tu hakuna lingine

Eeeeeeeeh

Kashusha ukweliiiii... hiyo ya pre-school nayo :eek::eek::eek:

Sipendi sana issue ya michango michangi aisee, ukileta kadi huwa naweka kwenye droo. Huu utamaduni kweli watanzania unatuaibisha saaaaana! Mie mahari na harusi yote ilikuwa kwangu, na nilienda kijijini kwa wazazi kufanyia huko nikaachana na ulimbukeni wa watu kwao nguruka wanaenda kufanyia harusi Dar, kisa Dar kuna shangazi yake!

Mzungu amenena maneno mazito yenye ukweli.

Eti siku hizi hadi birthday party wanapitisha kadi za michango

Watanzania wanaendekeza ujinga-ujinga, unakuta nafanya kazi ofisi moja na mtu, na huwa tunatazamana tu kama makondoo hatusalimiani full mikausho alafu siku send off yake ikikaribia ndiyo anakusalimia siku ya kwanza ukiitikia tu kesho yake anakuletea kadi ya mchango wa send off yake.

Watanzania tubadilike tuvae kofia zinazotutosha.

Kweli, mtu unapewa kadi kama tano hivi halafu wanakwambia single 50,000 double 100,000 usipochanga watu wanakununia.

Tubadirike aisee Mzungu kaandika point mwanzo mwisho.

Mshahara laki saba unataka kufanya harusi ya milioni 20.

Mtoto anapata kipaimara mnaanza kusumbua watu na kadi za michango ya Elfu 50. (Mbona zamani kwenye vipaimara sherehe tulikuwa tunafanyia sebureni tu).

Tubadirike, Mtu akitaka kufanya sherehe kubwa akakope CRDB watu tushachoka na michango.

C&P

Hi guys Africa is good and Tanzania is beautiful with all sorts of wildlife and natural wonders you may think of. Some not even advertised. I can’t say I know Tanzania that much as I have just been at the embassy for less than 7 months now.
What bothers me is the number of contribution cards I have received so far. God forbid! This culture of dependency in Tanzania is just too much and irritates.. how do I say no I cant give you this much? Almost every week somebody’s relative at the embassy is either getting married, graduating, or this or that f*&?! this culture should come to an end.
If you want to marry go and marry don’t bother others. Are you going to share your wife/husband or children? Guys wake up! I have worked in Zambia, Nigeria and Senegal these time wasting events are not there at all. What is with you my “now” country’ men? How do I contribute to a wedding of your grandfather’s auntie’s first daughter’s son-in-law sister’s first born son… come on this is pure madness.
Some cant even tell you how they are related and yet they want you to contribute eeh! Stop it! I have never attended even a single one apart from being asked to pulse for a photo with a marrying couple that I don’t even know. And I am sure they are saying all sorts of lies to their friends with my picture.
Look I don’t want you to change your culture because in my culture we just get invitation cards and NOT DEMAND CARDS as the case here in Tanzania. Imagine a pre-school child who doesn’t even know what is happening a million graduation cards go out for what? What will he do with a pre-school certificate? Hey parents open up your EYES! Before I sign-out please don’t call me to your marriage planning meetings. In my country we have wedding planer or marriage planner.
Look for one if your immediate family members can’t help. Why do you need a Tsh22mil wedding when your annual revenue is only Tsh24mil gross? Be realistic and so your marriage will be otherwise you end up having an artificial marriage which wont even last long or leave you in debts. wake-up. how many billionaires who didn't even had so called white weddings? most of them have only family wedding and or a hand full of very close family members to share a GLASS of wine and thats it. they are happy and continue generating money that they send here as donors while you want to be more than them.

This is too much please stop it

Duh!

Huyu ni mzungu kweli au mtanzania aliyekaa nje ya nchi au wa hapa hapa ndani ameamua kutapika nyongo kwa lugha ya malkia ili hasijulikane?

Back
Top Bottom