TANZIA Mzee William Mbunga mwandishi wa habari mkongwe afariki dunia

Until we take our final breath he will live in our heart, his love will light our way and his memories will forever be with us. Every step we take, every move we make, every single day and every time we'll be missing him!

R.I.PšŸ™

CHECK YOUR HISTORY BOOKS!!!! WE WERE NOT A PROTECTORATE BUT A TRUSTEESHIP! DO YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE?
after the war, responsibility for the administration of German East Africa3, was awarded to Britain under a League of Nations Mandate, a fact not unconnected with Britain having been on the winning side. Some fanciful suggestions were made for renaming the new acquisition, but fortunately, the then Colonial Secretary insisted on an unambiguously native name; initially designated the Tanganyika Protectorate, this was soon changed to Tanganyika Territory. The terms of the mandate stated that ā€˜until such time as the native peoples are able to stand by themselves under the strenuous conditions of the modern world... the material and moral well-being and the social progress of the inhabitants forms a sacred trust of civilisationā€™; in other words a trust to be undertaken by the League and the administering authority. Nothing was said about how soon the inhabitants might expect to be able to stand on their own feet; the principle of eventual withdrawal had been established, but the timing was not yet on the agenda. The League doctrine, largely drafted by Britain, effectively became the basis of future British colonial policy, with the colonies seen as embryo self-governing Dominions within the British Commonwealth.

I'm sorry for asking this? why was he alone on that picture ? Where was the president of Zanzibar? Actually the event was very important but i would expect to see them together on that picture.
In all in all, a lot of thanks to the Cameraman for taking this picture, at least, i' m going to have something to show my grandkids . R . I . P
Karume is on the right hand side of Nyerere as the forst vice President wearing a black suit look again!! and on the left handside of Nyerere is the second vice president Rashid Kawawa also wearing a black suit

1612436609043.png

Bushmamy Naona umekua sad my friend...usiwe sad...

Nimetoa tu ukweli wangu kua anybody in line with the CCM and its oppressive government ni my personal enemy!

Nimetoa ukweli,siwezi kuficha,mimi siwezi kua mnafiki on my self!

Najua it is quiet shocking...sorry!
Ungemfahamu huyu mzee ungefuta ukichoandika

Bushmamy Naona umekua sad my friend...usiwe sad...

Nimetoa tu ukweli wangu kua anybody in line with the CCM and its oppressive government ni my personal enemy!

Nimetoa ukweli,siwezi kuficha,mimi siwezi kua mnafiki on my self!

Najua it is quiet shocking...sorry!
Ccm ya zamani si ya sasa, miaka ya 90 mwanzoni kurudi nyuma hakukua na hii mambo ya sasa.
So relax

Nimfahamu nimpeleke wapi mzee?

Na sijamuongelea yeye

Nimetoa general sentensi kwamba yeyote in line with ccm and its government ni my personal enemy,sijamtaja yeye,i dont know him wala sihitaji kumjua

Mjue wewe inatosha..jeez!
Kwanini ufanye generalization mahala hapa.. kwenye tanzia hii.
Umeshindwaje kuanzisha uzi maalumu ufanye hiyo generalization yako.?
N.b
Tumia akili yako vizuri kama umtu mzima.. kama Bado mtt endelea na upuuzi wako.

Until we take our final breath he will live in our heart, his love will light our way and his memories will forever be with us. Every step we take, every move we make, every single day and every time we'll be missing him!

R.I.PšŸ™
Haaaaa, napenda sana huu wimbo wa pafu dadi

Poleni kwa msiba.

Huyu Mangi ndiye aliyeuandika Ujamaa vizuri, Nyerere akasoma, akayachukua yale maandishi na kuyafanya dira ya nchi.

Kwa mujibu wa Paul Bjerk katika kitabu chake "Building A Peaceful Nation: Julius Nyerere And The Establishment of Sovereignty In Tanzania 1960-1964"
Na Mzee Rwizandekwe wa Bukoba je?

Amemaliza kazi alale salama
Pole sana kwa familia na wote walioguswa na msiba

Willy Ladislaus Mbuga ni mwandishi wa habari aliyepoga picha maarufu ya Rais Nyerere akichanganya udongo wa Tanganyika na Zanzibar.

Leo amefariki dunia.

Tukio hili la kuchanganya udongo wengi huliona tu kwenye picha ile.

Kosa kubwa nchini ni kudhani tukio lile lilitokea siku ya muungani yaani Aprili 26 1964.

Lakini ukweli ni kwamba kuchanganya udongo ni tukio lililofanyika kuadhimisha mwaka mmoja wa muungano yaani April 26, 1965.

Mtu aliyepiga picha hiyo maarufu ni huyu mzee Willy aliyefariki leo.

Picha ya Willy na picha ya kuchanganywa udongo hii hapa.

IMG-20210204-WA0002.jpg

Ni mwendo wa TANZIA masaa 24 Siku 7 za wiki.

Poleni wafiwa.

Kwenye hiyo picha, huenda wote ni marehemu.

Ukweli ni kwamba, Kila mtu anapaswa kufanya yote aliyopangiwa na Mungu ayafanye yenye haki kabla ya mpangaji huyo kutuchukua!

Ametupanda yeye na atatuvuna yeye na kila mtu Kwa Wakati wake

Mzee amevipiga vita, kazi ameimaliza,Safiri salama nguli wa habari

Udongo Ulichanganywa Siku ya Muungano Tarehe 26 April, 1964 au baada ya Muungano Mwaka 1965 26 April?

aloo watu wanakufa utafikili kuna teuzi MUNGU anafanya ili watu warudi kwake

Sir God ameamua kutumbua nafasi za uteuzi, ila siku sio nyingi tutasikia nyimbo za maombolezo na bendera nusu mlingoti.

Covid hana baunsa, kila anaekaa vibaya anakula za uso.

Back
Top Bottom