My World Without Women!

Masanilo

Platinum Member
Oct 2, 2007
Women! Without them, men would only remain as latent seeds locked in our fathers' loins without hope of being occupants of the earth. They are the only ones that learn 'how to push' without a helper. They feel the pain alone but are quick to forget the pain of labour.

They are always the first to hold a newborn baby and dislodge them from the slimy coat that covers a child's body at birth. After cleaning you up, they wrap you round some warm swaddling clothing they call a shawl. As you utter that first cry of desperation, they offer you a liquid salve called, colostrums! That freshly expressed warm rivulet of milk that flows freely from two hilly springs on their chest, and whose fountains burst forth with love.

Moreover, as the days go, your nourishment and life depends on the magnanimity of their bosom. Your taste buds are splashed with this purely white non-alcoholic but addictive and intoxicating liquor; the freshly brewed breast milk!

I just love women! can not hide

Masa

Leo umeamua ku-Dedicate Wanawake.Thanks,siku nyingine una mapweint kama nini.
Ila naona ukoo wa Kiblurei unaongezeka kwa kasi.

Leo umeamua ku-Dedicate Wanawake.Thanks,siku nyingine una mapweint kama nini.

I love you if only your a true women with love and passion! Gonga thanks hapo juu

Nawapenda sana wanawake, wapole, wakalimu wenye kujua kuongea, wasiopenda makuu

Women, a species that make men do what they would never imagine they could do. It starts with mama who wakes you up, bathes you, cuddles and strokes you gently, as she pets you. To her, you are the most wonderful of all living creatures, and while you're still a tiny speck of the human species, her eyes pierce your fears and offer you warmth, security and comfort. She is the first to love you truly and believe in you.

She is your confidante having swan naked in the warm pool she provided in her womb free of charge for nine months. She will forgo a lot to keep you happy. She is the first to believe in you, and the last to doubt you. While she is your chief cheerleader, your sisters and aunties and other female relatives will always complement her duties. They join the team of encouragers who will sharpen your malleable head into an aesthetic delight.

Women, a species that make men do what they would never imagine they could do. It starts with mama who wakes you up, bathes you, cuddles and strokes you gently, as she pets you. To her, you are the most wonderful of all living creatures, and while you're still a tiny speck of the human species, her eyes pierce your fears and offer you warmth, security and comfort. She is the first to love you truly and believe in you.

She is your confidante having swan naked in the warm pool she provided in her womb free of charge for nine months. She will forgo a lot to keep you happy. She is the first to believe in you, and the last to doubt you. While she is your chief cheerleader, your sisters and aunties and other female relatives will always complement her duties. They join the team of encouragers who will sharpen your malleable head into an aesthetic delight.

Source???? ama umekuwa msaniii!

Huko zenji huko si mchezo!!! yamekolea ile mbaya, mtu mzima unaflow tu wala huhitaji kudesa "I hope'...

Huko zenji huko si mchezo!!! yamekolea ile mbaya, mtu mzima unaflow tu wala huhitaji kudesa "I hope'...

Nawapenda wanawake jamani si mchezo hasa wale wenye mapenzi mema, wenye kumwogopa Mungu, wenye staha yaani acha.....labda ndo sababu .......

Mkuu hongara kweli umekamatika. Unatema USHAIRI hope shes reading this.

Thanks Masa on behalf of all the women who couldnt read this. With this, you made my day, I am very proud to be awoman and a mother!

A world without women could be another hell!

Taka a look at this snap.......

Mama hajisitiri kwanza yeye anamuona mwanae kwanza halafu mtoto huyohuyo akikuwa anampiga mama yake au mke wake ............

Thanks Masa on behalf of all the women who couldnt read this. With this, you made my day, I am very proud to be awoman and a mother!

You know I love you!

One of the few descent ladies, am whispering to your earlobe "thank you"

du masanilo ingekuwa pale kwetu Tanga tungesema umepewa limbwata
asante sana kwa dedication yako