My Top 10 Best Songs In 2021 [emoji444] - Frank M Lwakatare

Jun 20, 2011
Frank M Lwakatare's Top 10 Best Songs 🎵 2021.

1. No Time To Sleep – Song 🎵 by Bobby Shmurda (2021)

Ø Rap. This was Bobby’s first track just 6 months after coming out from jail. I really felt the pain & struggle of spending 7 years in prison. I was super impressed with his comeback, He is not a baby anymore! Bobby got more matured and confident with his lyrics and his rhyme pattern is sounding deeper and properly synced. It’s our prayers that he stays away from trouble & doesn't fall from grace once again.

2. Coming To Life – Song 🎵 by Kanye West (2021)

Ø Rap. I’m not going to lie, the day I listened this song for the 1st time on Kanye's Instagram account it seriously changed my life. I was in such a low point at the time but hearing this song & the message behind it changed my outlook on everything. I hope someone seriously explains to Kanye that his music changes lives. It's not too many artists especially now days that have that effect.

3. Reimagine – Song 🎵 by Abby Chams (2021)

Ø RnB. I was excited to see our own 18 year old Tanzanian musician and UNICEF youth advocate Abby Chams, performing her hit song at Expo 2020 Dubai to celebrate Worlds children day. Despite loving this song a lot but the girl has appeared to be my favourite upcoming artist too.

4. Letter To My Unborn Child – Song 🎵 by Tupac (2001)

Ø Hip-hop. The song was released 5 years after Tupac was murdered. In the song, Tupac speaks to his then-unborn child as a precaution for fear that he would not be able to meet or speak with them in the event of his death prior to their birth. Shakur relays stories of his own life and advises the child to avoid the troubles that he faced.

5. Mannequin – Song 🎵 by Pop Smoke ft. Lil Tjay (2020)

Ø Rap. The song was released on Feb 2020 just a Week before Pop Smoke was murdered. Those exchanges between Pop Smoke and Tjay are so perfect In the song. This dude was just 20 years old but he was introducing us to a new vibe Rap and Hip hop music. He would have been a legend in the game. RIP Pop 🙏

6. Beautiful People Motivation – Song 🎵 by Rihanna & Sia (2016)

Ø RnB. I was never Rihanna’s fun but her accomplishments this year inspired me to listener her songs and in all this appeared the best. Apart from entertaining, the song was also motivating when recalling her success this year. On August Rihanna(33 years old) was officially announced to be a Billionaire worthy $ 1.7 billion according to Forbes. She is now one of the only 3 black women on earth to become a billionaire. Though its not her music that made her so wealthy, 80% of her fortune is estimated to come from a 50-50 joint venture with a French luxury goods brand LVMH. That’s a little girl from a little island country. Queen

7. Madhabahu ya Sifa – Song 🎵 by George William (2020)

Ø Gospel. My relationship with the man of God George is traced back during our high school Ukwata old times where he was our DarPwani Region praise & worship choir master. He has remained consistent good gospel singer to date. Am always blessed listening to his songs and this one appeared to be my best.

8. 66 – Song 🎵 by Felo le tee ft. Myztro (2021)

Ø Amapiano Instrumental. Sofar this has been my favourite travelling music since it was out

9. BABA – Song 🎵 by Ney wa Mitego ft. Mtafya (2021)

Ø Bongofleva. I reserve my comments. But I think every Tanzanian has to listen it

10. Mang'dakiwe Remix – Song 🎵 by Harmonize ft. Dj Obza, Leon lee (2021)

Ø Amapiano. This song was game changing. Moreover I was impressed with the competition Harmonize was bringing in Bongofleva. He was my favourite Tanzanian artist Of the year.

(Don’t miss to read my review on Top 10 best books I’ve read in 2021) - Top 10 Best Books I've Read in 2021 📚 - Frank M Lwakatare.