My Open Letter to President Kenyatta

I have exposed an open letter to your president for your own good as a nation,the weakest country of all in East Africa on intelligence issues that's why Alshabab has turned up Kenya into hell shelter.
I wonder a son of harlot like you comes here abruptly to put up with an intellectual, whilst the wisemen have opted to maintain neutrality as since they support my thread.
just ignore her, she is a "housemaid" in the slum areas of nairobi.

this bitch knows nothing important other than her job.

His Nice ndio nini? No wonder you never venture beyond Jamii Forums. Jifunze kizungu kilaza wewe. Mtu mzima ana ndevu hajui simple spelling ya chekechea.
Hahahaha mpumbavu mkubwa wewe, huwa ninakosea spelling nyingi tu za kiswahili humu ndani, wala hushughuliki kusahihisha, ila kwasababu ya mawazo yako ya kukiona kiingereza ni lugha ya wanaume wako wanaowaolea kaka, baba na mama yako, unajisikia vibaya sana kikikosewa.

Hivi ulishapata bwana mzungu?, kama hujapata harakisha akakutie mimba ili uzae mtoto wa kizungu uzidi kujisikia fahari kwamba una mzungu nyumbani kwako. Mjinga kabisa wewe, Tanzanians are not Kenyans, we are free people never give any special attention to English language the way you do, mpumbavu kabisa wewe.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Hahahaha mpumbavu mkubwa wewe, huwa ninakosea spelling nyingi tu za kiswahili humu ndani, wala hushughuliki kusahihisha, ila kwasababu ya mawazo yako ya kukiona kiingereza ni lugha ya wanaume wako wanaowaolea kaka, baba na mama yako, unajisikia vibaya sana kikikosewa.

Hivi ulishapata bwana mzungu?, kama hujapata harakisha akakutie mimba ili uzae mtoto wa kizungu uzidi kujisikia fahari kwamba una mzungu nyumbani kwako. Mjinga kabisa wewe, Tanzanians are not Kenyans, we are free people never give any special attention to English language the way you do, mpumbavu kabisa wewe.

Umeandika maneno mengi sijasoma. Summarize alafu unitag..... please.

Hahaha wachana na huyo jamaa kabisa..Majina yake kamili ni Jeremy Mwangi Hali yake anayoishi ni ya unyonge wakutupwa..Usitumie nguvu nyingi sana hapa 😂😂😂😂

Mr President I will be the last person to accept and agree on your recent address for the nation over Alshabab attack in Nairobi that claimed the lives of 14 innocent Kenyans, as you said that Kenya is safe.
Mr president you gave a lulling speech to the public that aimed at calming down the current situation in Kenya, whilst the truth is that Kenya is no longer safe at all.
Mr president my country Tanzania has something to learn from your country particularly on insufficiency security on handling terrorism attacks before they happen,I would not be proud that my country is safe against terrorism but I'm obliged to blame you for the weakness which the Kenya intelligence agency has shown.
I personally lost my niece in Garisa attacks whereof over 148 people were sarcastically murdered by Alshabab merciless killers.
West gate mall saga has not been forgotten, and many such events which Alshabab has lodged in Kenya.
Mr president, the West gate mall and Garisa saga were supposed to be the last tears for Kenyans, but it seems there are more tears yet to come because of the weakness of the Kenya intelligence agency.
Mr president kindly be advised that the Kenya intelligence agency is too weak to prevent attacks,so you should create another intelligence agency or get it reshuffled, otherwise tears will not stop streaming from Kenyans faces.
God bless Kenya
God bless Tanzania
God bless Africa
God bless president Kenyatta
Very few people understand how intelligence works.Unfortunately media, journalists, and analysts ‘narrow’ and largely uninformed view of terror attacks overshadows countless counter terrorism successes. Their narrow focus being the government’s failure to stop an attack.

kenya intelligence is one of the best in the region and has been very successful. NIS works deep behind enemy lines causing mayhem and confusion in alshabaabs leadership ranks . Off-late Kenyan jihadists fighting for Al-Shabaab have been executed by the militant group over claims that they are providing leak intelligence to the security agents on their operations
.The presicion airstrikes by the kenya airforce on high value targets in Somalia is testament to our robust and versatille millitary intelligence.

Most terror elements in kenya have been under survillance and their profiles known within the intelligence and counter terrorism police. The suicide bomber at Dusit Mahir Riziki was under surveillance by counter terrorism and intelligence agents in Kenya. When Kenya’s National Police Service put his name and pictures in the media, Mahir fled to Vanga area, a frontier border area in Tanzania(this means our intelligence is operational deep in tanzania) and he was tracked in Southern Somalia by deep cover intelligence assets. Mahir was tracked to Jillib, the headquarters of the terror group in Somalia. Several airstrikes targeting camps housing suspected istishhad in Southern Somalia, were conducted to destroy the units, further confirming Kenya’s intelligence services robust capability in tracking and destroying terrorists beyond the borders. While about 216 jihadists were killed in 4 special operations by Kenya Defense Forces (KDF), Mahir was one of the few who narrowly escaped the brute force. In one special operation, an entire camp composed of a garage, filling stations, unarmed training facility, and hotel/mess, were completely destroyed. Dozens of foreign fighters were killed alongside their mid-level Amirs. Mahir Riziki arrived in Nairobi on January 13, three days to the Dusit D2 terror attack. Mahir did not use public transport, rather embarked on a long journey from the Somali border, sometimes covering the distance through long motorcycle rides through the wild, hiking rides, and night travel in private vehicles to avoid police surveillance. From Mombasa, Riziki may have boarded a newly imported vehicle destined for Nairobi, posing as a mere desperate night traveler, a quite commonplace occurrence.
In short nothing has tested the capacity of intelligence agencies worldwide than organised terrorism.considering the countless exploits done by the Kenyan intelligence. I can comfortably say we have one of the best home grown intelligence services in this region which have been tried and tested.

Apti Parati Fideles.

Back
Top Bottom