my life is meaningless

gugu

Nov 14, 2008
Wanajf wenzangu, I have going thru hell in my marriage that I don't see the future anymore. I love my husband verymuch but I have lived a lif of constant emotional abuse that I feel like I am nothing. What has made me survive to this point is my son and the only one I have. I realized due to some complication I had, I can not gice birth again.
My husband is ever nagging, accusing and he even once bit me and tore my clothes infont of his father and family. He has a habit of comin back in the mornings and I'm not allowed to ask. I have a job well paid bt it is the only imcome we use for school fees, bills and other payments. I managed thru kuhangaika nikapata mabasi which he gladly put his names and excluded me, at first I didn't worry. Now he is mistreating me and since 5 days ago asked why he came back six in the morning he moved out of the house. Wana Jf I am tempted to take ma life I have tried with some medicine with alcohol and hasn't helped. I have no one to talk to what do I do....

Please don't takeout your life. It is worth more than that. Mlilie Mungu wako atabadili maisha yako

To be a victim is a choice. Why do you choose to be a victim of such a useless man? There is a hero inside you if you look closely. Rise above hate and emotional abuse. Leave the bastard. Dont call him, dont beg him to come back. With time you will realise how happier you are now that you dnt look forward to his wee hours appearances.

Jiamini!

gugu nakushauri usifikie hatua ya kujiua. Maisha yako yana thamani sana na pia tambua kuna kusudi la Mungu kukuweka hai hadi saivi. sasa cha kufanya hapo unaweza kukaa mbali kidogo na yeye huenda ikasaidia kurudisha ule uthamani wako kwake. unaweza kuomba ruhusa kazini au ukachukua likizo ukasafiri mbali na yeye for a time na huko uwe ukiomba Mungu amrudishe kwenye mstari pia utafakari ni wapi ulimkosea/unamsea hadi anafikia hatua hiyo then utapata walau pa kuanzia but jus take your time way from him. ukizidiwa kabisa ni heri U move on na maisha yako kuliko kujiua.

Last edited by a moderator:
wewewe acha kuburudisha umati, enzi za mwanamke kufa kwaajili ya mwanaume ziliisha zamani. Believe dat u can survive without him and maisha yana maana hata bila yeye then muombe Mungu wako na chukua hatua ya kujitegemea kwenye furaha yako. Mbinguni hamna tuzo ya mvumilivu bora wa mateso ya ndoa so ishi kwa akili wangu. Pole mwaya cz inaumiza ila unaweza kubadilisha hali ukidhamiria

U r going thro hardships, emotional hardships but stand firm yana mwisho usikate tamaa kumbuka hata ucku Uwe mrefu kiasi gani kutapambazuka tu. Ukijiuwa utamfurahisha yeye lakini kumbuka kuna wengi wanaokupenda ambao wako pamoja nawe

Kumbuka kuna nwanao jus imagine utamwachia majonzi kiasi gani kuna ndugu jamaa na marafiki hao je???? Jipe moyo utayashinda

u said urself that unampenda mwanao sasa unadhani ukimwachia ukiwa huyo jamabazi wako atamjali?utajisikiaje ukiwa huko utakapokuwa baada ya kujiua na ukamshuhudia mwanao anapata mateso zaidi ya unayopata?live for your kid and forget about that bastard!!!!tafuta sehemu kaa naye mbali,sometime sisi wanaume huwa hatujui thamani ya kile tulichonacho hadi tukipoteze!!!

kuna jamaa alipost hii kitu hapa JF: "bear in the cage syndrome" inafanana na hali uliyonayo. hakuna cage hapo. sepa!

^^
Whether you have money or you are broke,
Whether you are loved or not,
Whether your marriage is at risk or not,
Whatever it is,,your emotional health is far important.
I wish I would have a chance to tell you the value of your internal world that may help you to pass through the hardtime you have
^^

Why you need that man in first place, unakazi, unajikidhi maisha yako........hayo mengine of being abused, I feel unajitakia. Suluhisho unalo mwenyewe...kujiua ni permanent solution for temporary problem....there is better way.

You need to move out of this relationship......watu hawaachani kwa kupenda but its when things are out of control.

plz don't kill yourself, its the coward's way out and itakupa sifa mbaya afterwards kwa family nk. just leave the douche bag, unaweza dhani huwezi kuishi bila naye but it does get better. there is no problem large enough to justify taking your life. you have to be strong for your son, don't leave him in the mercy of that bastard.

Oh mydear.....verry sorry for the hardship ur going through,,...dont ever end ur life cz of that idiot man,,....keep close to ALLAH SW(GOD),,...cry for him only and he will gives u strength and happiness,,....!!

Wanajf wenzangu, I have going thru hell in my marriage that I don't see the future anymore. I love my husband verymuch but I have lived a lif of constant emotional abuse that I feel like I am nothing. What has made me survive to this point is my son and the only one I have. I realized due to some complication I had, I can not gice birth again.
My husband is ever nagging, accusing and he even once bit me and tore my clothes infont of his father and family. He has a habit of comin back in the mornings and I'm not allowed to ask. I have a job well paid bt it is the only imcome we use for school fees, bills and other payments. I managed thru kuhangaika nikapata mabasi which he gladly put his names and excluded me, at first I didn't worry. Now he is mistreating me and since 5 days ago asked why he came back six in the morning he moved out of the house. Wana Jf I am tempted to take ma life I have tried with some medicine with alcohol and hasn't helped. I have no one to talk to what do I do....

Pole sana kwa haya yaliyokukuta. Kama ni kweli, basi huyo mwenzako inawezekana amepoteza upendo nawe na pengine, kakuchoka kabisa. Tatizo ulilonalo wewe kwa sasa ni kuwa hauamini kama unaweza kuishi mwenyewe bila mwanaume. Ngoja nikwambie, kuna maisha mazuri hata usipokuwa na huyo jamaa. Ni vyema kuikubali hali halisi ya kuwa mwenzako kakuchoka, na uanze kufikiria namna ya kuishi maisha yako mwenyewe. With time, utazoea taratibu na utajikuta unamsahau kabisa.

Kwa kuwa una elimu na kazi nzuri, fikiria namna ya kumsaidia mwanao. Ondoa mawazo kwa jamaa na jitahidi kuwa bize na shughuli zako binafsi za maendeleo ili kuondoa mawazo ya kumfikiria mwenzako. Jiamini kuwa unaweza kuendesha maisha yako bila yeye.

pole mamie, but there is no reason 2 ev suicidal thoughts while u ev a son who need 2 be taken care of, life z ful ov ups en downs no need 2 give up. Coz f u r sad 2day t doesn't mean u wil b that way 4 the rest ov ur life. See what u r going through as a challenge which u ev to come out ov t wit victory.... Gud luck

worry not we are here to talk to you!!!!

Chukua na chambua ushauri watu,wadau wa MMU wamekushauri vyema

Sent from BlackBerry 9800 using JamiiForums

Thank u all for all the encouragement, I never thought I would see ths morning and yes I did. I think God has a purpose for me. Thanks

tafuta wa kwako, achana nae afanye kimpango wake. PERIOD. dAWA YA MOTO NI MOTO MKALI