My internet activities are being secretly recorded!!

Quemu

JF-Expert Member
Jun 27, 2007
I recently found out that a surveillance software has been installed on my notebook for the purpose of monitoring my internet activities.

How would I uninstalled the software?

do u have administrators prevalages ? if yes u can uninstall that sasa ujue kwanini wameweka huyu mtu aliyeweka na monitoring anaweza kufanya kupitia computer zingine sio lazima ya kwako

Asante Shy,

Ndio nina administrative privileges.

Well, sidhani kama aliyeweka ana ujanja waku-reinstall kupitia computer nyingine. Hii ni personal notebook yangu, haiko kwenye shared network ya aina yoyote.

Ni vipi naweza kufuta hii surveillance?

Hi Quickmover, how did U know? Kuna njia gani ya kugundua kama computer yako imewekewa hiyo mitego? I am curious, p'se help.

To see the running services, just go to services in the "administrative tools" folder.

That said, there are two ways to monitor:

1. A program on your PC. These can be hidden to look like innocuous programs in much the same way spyware is. A good spyware scanner will usually ferret them out though.

2. Remotely. If this is the case, it can be done a dozen different ways, and can be terribly hard to block if you don't have permission to change the network settings in your workplace.

WARNING: The government has installed BLACK BOXES into ISPs to watch your Internet surfing. When you are targeted, the first you will know is the KNOCK AT YOUR DOOR and the JAIL SENTENCE. If you think you have cleaned your computer - you are WRONG. They can recover from your PC every single picture or item you have ever watched on the Internet.

You need protection. You need Evidence Eliminator.

It is a proven fact... routine Forensic Analysis equipment such as EnCase and F.R.E.D. used by Private and Business Investigators, Law-Enforcement and others can recover evidence from parts of your hard drive that you thought were empty.

Did you know... that your computer is spying on you? Did you know for example that every click you make on Windows 98 Start Menu is logged and stored permanently on a hidden encrypted database within your own computer?

Deleting "internet cache and history" will not protect you... your PC is keeping frightening records of both your online and off-line activity. Any of the Web Pages, Pictures, Movies, Videos, Sounds, E-mail and Everything Else you or anyone else have ever viewed could easily be recovered - even many years later! How would you feel if somebody snooped this information out of your computer and made it public? Do your children or their friends use your computers? What have they downloaded and tried to delete? Act now and stop these files from coming "back from the dead" to haunt you!

You are being watched... how about your Boss? Do you surf the internet and send E-mail at work? Your work PC will be full of evidence. It is becoming common in the workplace for companies to copy and investigate the contents of workers computers out of hours - without your consent or knowledge. This is perfectly legal and it is happening now! Your job could be at risk, what would happen to you if you lost your job? People like you are losing their jobs right now because of their Internet activities.

According to an APBNews report, 73.5% of all companies admit they "record and review their employees' communications and activities on the job."

There is no need for you to play Russian roulette with your job, family, car, property and everything else that you own! Act now! Evidence Eliminator™ can protect you from the dangers of the Internet!

Do you have an ex-spouse or ex-partner with a grudge against you? Have you been "Grassed"? Has anyone ever put a floppy disk in your computer? Is someone after your job? Can you honestly say that you really know for sure what may have been accidentally downloaded or purposefully hidden on your PC?

If you have a business, protect your workplace and computers with Evidence Eliminator™. Don't get investigated - get protected!

Hi Quickmover, how did U know? Kuna njia gani ya kugundua kama computer yako imewekewa hiyo mitego? I am curious, p'se help.

Well, sina uhakika kama surveillance softaware zote zina style moja.... Lakini jaribu kuangalia program zote usizozielewa kwenye bar ya chini upande kulia (kwenye saa). Some or all of these surveillance software zinabandika a symbol itakayo onyesha recording activities. Kwa mfano, kwenye notebook yangu kuna little red round, na nikipeleka mouse yangu pale, inaniambia kwamba "my activity is recorded"

Kunaweza kuwa na njia nyingi za kugundua,lakini hiyo ndiyo iliyonisaidia kushtukia software hiyo.

kuna software inaitwa Hijackthis!!it is the simplest way for a newbie to get front knowledge on what is going on in his/her computer!!!just download it install it,scan and then post your logfile here for experts to tell you if you are OK or something is FISHY or DAMN WRONG with your computer!!

just for your help check posts on how to protect your computer here in JF!!anyways more importantly is to prevent!!

antivirus software,antispyware software and most importantly a firewall will do!!

and if u don't want anything in your computer to be accessed by anyone even th one sitting next to you then simply find encrypting software!!the stronger the encryption the safer the data's!!

since i assume that people record your activities so that,one day they will use them against you!!make them record less or nothing!!!

through ISP's and servers you can protect yourself too..,

too bad that the methods are too complex for less skilled to apply..,and if you can't use them that means you have less to worry about the government knowing what you do on the net!!since what you do is rarely harmful!!

(imagine a guy who constantly tries to bypass CIA database from a remote location!!sure he gets more attention from the feds than a guy who just checks emails!!and do some few downloads)

a good firewall can stop normal attacks..,and if you attract high attacks then you must be skilled otherwise you're dumb!!

Je Siwezi Kuangalia Bila Programu Maalumu Kama Hijackthis ?

waweza ndugu,just go to running services in your taskmgr.exe,BUT as far as my knowledge reaches..,i have never seen an easier way to go around that problem than Hijackthis!!

u know if ur hacker or whatever the ciulprit it is,is smart enough then he will make the rootkit to look as similar to the genuine procces as possible..,

making it very touhg for a newbie to realise!!!so incase you dont want to delete something useful and leave something bad!!then you have to use HIJACKTHIS!!!

BUT if you want to do it manually then be ready to crack more brains and face more risks!!

Back
Top Bottom