My Hypothesis on CHADEMA/Zitto’s Shadow Budget Blunder

Personally, I very much know these are recommendations. But this can't be a reasons to excuse Zitto/CDM from the mistake. We should project the act into a bigger picture in which CDM is the Official opposition Camp equivalent to the Government on the waiting sit come 2015 and Zitto is their prospective Minister probably for the same position now called "Shadow"
English Learner others, be informed that if it turns out to be as you are saying, the finance minister, he will along with all professionals including TRA commissioners, entires staff in the ministry from PS, deputy PSs, commissioners even the parliamentry select comittee responsible. So don't expect for something like this to happen. Lets not be destructed by such a minor error in our cause to a Tanzania we want

Kosa ni kosa liwe la ccm ama chadema. Chadema haina budi kuomba msamaha kwa hili.
Apology ilitolewa na jedwali la source of funds likawekwa........

mnataka apite nyumbani kwenu kuwaomba radhi?

For undineable truism i'm negating with u're all hypotheses; neither any trick nor deliberate purpose done by ZZK during Shadow Budget preparations, it might be errered b'coz of technicalities in the process, mind you that CDM thy're just using very meager resources (human, money&time) to cub the situation, people w'll be stupid if will relay on this very minor mistake and leave big issues like embersoment and misuse of Public fund and they like..

The thread you are referring in JF is packed here https://www.jamiiforums.com/jukwaa-la-siasa/273409-zitto-2012-13-budget-participation.html

Personally I gave the below following reason to defend my rejection to that call:

You can't collect from where you didn't seed. I mean had Zitto brought this call, I could rest assured that my contribution wont end as a chitchat text. If Zitto wanted, thought about and considered JF as a platform of Great Thinkers, he would have posted this himself. But doing this in Michuzi and other media meant contribution from JF exclusive members who do not consume the social content diet from other networks was of less importance.

Hence my time and brain is similarly expensive to lure honor from someone who belitle my contribution. And thus, I won't waste my resources.

Zitto Kabwe I remember once he posted in twitter and many other websites asking for opinions and contributions of how to come up with best Alternative Budget! Is that what he got?? did he realy take into consideration the opinions and contributions from senior economists?? I doubt!!this chap made me very angry!!

NOW let me ask you ALL who responded; Do you think your opinion was considered?

I’ve tried to convince myself unsuccessfully that a graduate economist with an “A” in Public Finance, analyzer of National Macro and Microeconomics, Shadow Minister of Finance and the senior practitioner of national and a bit international politics can forget the very heart element of the budget equilibrium; sources of income-the budget financing!

In trying to find-out what reason(s) could have caused such a blunder to be done and pass unnoticed along all Party’s (CDM) levels only to be realized in the public, I’ve came-out with the following hypothesis

H1:
The act of leaving the mention of sources for the budget financing was a deliberate
act by Zitto to show his Party that:

• They are nothing different to CCM’s MPs who do not read documents rather support their adoption into Acts and implementation

• There is no another keen and intelligent person to scrutinize economic issues in CDM apart from Zitto. Hence the Party puts all its trust on Zitto exclusively.
Grounds to support my hypothesis
Recently, Zitto released another series of confusing and weather testing statement. He tempted to deny ambition for any Party post and announced not to contest for any position in the close coming election. That means he wants to remain as a solely common member and MP through CDM. I personally take this as an episode Zitto uses to lure the public interests and supports that later will force him to continue or take higher posts. It is the same trick Zitto played in 2007 when he announced to retire from Politics something which he has not yet honored.

Second, Zitto’s apology which came-out immediately, though reveals Political maturity and high level of civilization but leaves my questions

You are all welcome to validate or oppose my Hypothesis

Your hypothesis is null and void because it is pointing to a speculation not a premise. Go back to class and try to review concepts of hypothesis.

Sina ushahidi lakini urafiki wa uliowazi hadharani katiy ya Zitto na Kikwete unaniaminisha kuwa zitto anatumiwa na ccm. Nukta!!

ndugu yangu hata kama ni proposal huwezi ukapendekeza namna ya kutumia tu bila kupendekeza namna ya kupata kifupi kwa lugha rahisi ni kuwa budget ni matumizi na mapato hata kama ikiwa ni ni mapendekezo! mfano mzuri na rahisi kwako uende kwenye kikao cha harusi useme harusi hii itumie shilingi milioni tano bila kupendekeza namna ya ku raise hiyo pesa urudi nyumbani useme eti nilienda kutoa proposal tu?? Any fool can just propose but the question is that proposal realistic? REVENUE$ EXPENDITURE!! Lazima kuwe na balance!!

dont limit y're brain brother! even yesterday during the session Halima Mdee in respect to the source of funds elaborated well that is ok in particular page there is only total amount without showing how amount of Income/ Revenue and Expenditures will be but all of these was analysed in specific schedule attached purposely.

for clarafication go and pass through in Hansard dated 21/6/2012 for MPs report.

....Msitake kueneza propaganda za Zitto the great kwa kutumia Marks za shule kama Mwigule Nchemba..

I have learn from the best parents and teachers to speak the truth and only the truth with supporting evidence(s). Refer to https://www.jamiiforums.com/jukwaa-...ojiano-ya-mwigulu-na-zitto-leo-asubuhi-2.html

Mwigulu: Hata fedha za elimu kwa mfano kuendeleza shule maalumu kama Ilboru nilikosoma mimi ni za maendeleo

Zitto: Mimi chuo kikuu nilikuwa mbele yako Mwigulu, na nilipata A kwenye somo la public finance na mwalimu aliyenifundisha ni mshauri wa raisi kwenye mambo ya uchumi

Mwigulu: Kweli chuo kikuu ulikuwa mbele yangu na ulipata A, lakini wewe ulipomaliza ukakimbilia kwenye siasa, mimi niliendelea na Masters na nikapata A nyingine kwenye public finance na masomo mengine yote..

What is the difference between the two (Zitto and Nchemba) and who is a liar between me and you?

Aliyesahau kuliingiza jedwali hilo ni Zitto na sio Chadema........na lilikuwepo in the first place

Ooooh! Kumbe....

Thank you, I'll go but I won't choose you to be my Teacher if that is how quickly you jump into the conclusion.

Your hypothesis is null and void because it is pointing to a speculation not a premise. Go back to class and try to review concepts of hypothesis.

I do support CDM but my difference to others is that I try hard to maintain a self control from falling into extreme love with everything done by the Party without coordinating my rational thinking. The cost of adoring CDM can easily be estimated to be very huge after 2015. The same people now supporting CDM blindly will be the first to throw stones towards its Leaders and its regime,,,,,,time is coming very fast to give you evidences!

Excellent position to stand. Keep it up lady.

dont limit y're brain brother! even yesterday during the session Halima Mdee in respect to the source of funds elaborated well that is ok in particular page there is only total amount without showing how amount of Income/ Revenue and Expenditures will be but all of these was analysed in specific schedule attached purposely.

for clarafication go and pass through in Hansard dated 21/6/2012 for MPs report.
there is where the main question lies! where will you get the income to cover such expenditure? Budget should clearly shows both sides REVENUE AND EXPENDITURE! You cant say collectively say for example that we will collect lets say 10 trilions and spend 10 trilions, that is not correct you must show all sources of 10 trillions and all places where you are going to use the funds, that is budget!! we should agree there was mistake in preparation of that doccument either delibarately or otherwise!!

I don think if zitto has something to do with that budget mistakes rather than typing error.

But what i cant understand how comes nape congratulate cdm? We all know Nape is not real,there must be something wrong some where.

But we should watch Nape moves we will find something and i know the trueth will be revealed soon because zitto can hide nothing to us.

I hope we suspect him for nothing because people wont forgive him if he has something to do with budget mistakes.

I’ve tried to convince myself unsuccessfully that a graduate economist with an “A” in Public Finance, analyzer of National Macro and Microeconomics, Shadow Minister of Finance and the senior practitioner of national and a bit international politics can forget the very heart element of the budget equilibrium; sources of income-the budget financing!

In trying to find-out what reason(s) could have caused such a blunder to be done and pass unnoticed along all Party’s (CDM) levels only to be realized in the public, I’ve came-out with the following hypothesis

H1:
The act of leaving the mention of sources for the budget financing was a deliberate
act by Zitto to show his Party that:

• They are nothing different to CCM’s MPs who do not read documents rather support their adoption into Acts and implementation

• There is no another keen and intelligent person to scrutinize economic issues in CDM apart from Zitto. Hence the Party puts all its trust on Zitto exclusively.
Grounds to support my hypothesis
Recently, Zitto released another series of confusing and weather testing statement. He tempted to deny ambition for any Party post and announced not to contest for any position in the close coming election. That means he wants to remain as a solely common member and MP through CDM. I personally take this as an episode Zitto uses to lure the public interests and supports that later will force him to continue or take higher posts. It is the same trick Zitto played in 2007 when he announced to retire from Politics something which he has not yet honored.

Second, Zitto’s apology which came-out immediately, though reveals Political maturity and high level of civilization but leaves my questions

You are all welcome to validate or oppose my Hypothesis
================

In trying to find-out what reason(s) could have caused such a blunder to be done and pass unnoticed along all Party’s (CDM) levels only to be realized in the public, I’ve came-out with the following hypothesis................................
In English, you cannot say I've came-out................. instead use the words "I've come-out", it is a principle of the language itself, not the way you like.

Zitto and all Chadema's MPs are mortals and not angels. By this I mean that there is a possibility of making mistakes. It is only God who is perfect in every area of His being. I think we should understand rather than blaming them mercilessly. I believe that they have learned from this blunder as we know that sometimes we learn through the mistakes we do. If they fail to learn from that, then that will mean that they are unfit for the leadership of our nation. Please, let us give them a second chance. CCM was so tough on that blunder, however, we know that political parts like to capitalize on the mistakes of other parts, so it was expected of CCM to do that and that is how politic is. Personally, I believe that CCM is one of the major factors that has contributed to the backwardness of our nation. I would be so glad to see them becoming an opposition part. Peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeees Poweeeeeeeeeeer.

Katika hali kama hii, ambayo Jedwali moja limesahaulika kuwekwa kwenye hotuba iliyosomwa, lakini lilikuwepo in the first place sio jambo la ajabu hata kidogo...........

Bigirita
Your statement above confirms my hypothesis straight away. Had Zitto read the printed copy, missing or stepping a Table could not be taken as a big deal. But lucky the dot.com MP used a soft touch iPad. Which means if the soft copy (which is the original doc.) had no Tables, then the sources of income were not identified. And if the Tables were there but not read then Zitto stepped or removed them deliberately. The later statement has also been said by you. That confirms my hypothesis is valid. Agree?

BigiritaAliyesahau kuliingiza jedwali hilo ni Zitto na sio Chadema........na lilikuwepo in the first place.

Bigirita
So why did Zitto do that? Is removing something from its appropriate position not a deliberate act?

Bigirita you suite best to stand on the prosecutor side of this hypothesis than being a defender. Your witness would have made a fair verdict to come out so easily and quickly.

The day it was posted here (shadow budget?), I mentioned that mistake immediately but none from chadema leaders nor cadres took heed.
You'll find those posts here: https://www.jamiiforums.com/jukwaa-...-kambi-ya-upinzani-bungeni-2.html#post4074671
Who in his right senses would give chadema a go ahead to lead us? if big mistakes are noticed by a layman (me) and none of your "economists" gives a shit. None argued on those posts in the said thread and none even thanked me for pointing out those mistakes. Instead, that thread is full of praise to Zitto, what for? for BS'ing Tanzanians?
Isn't this exactly what English Learner implies?

• That the likes of Zomba would immediately not only come out and point the obvious but go ahead and make such ridiculous conclusions as,
    if big mistakes are noticed by a layman (me) and none of your "economists" gives a shit
  • That the likes of Nape Nnauye, the noisy CCM vuvuzela, would come out and congratulate Zitto for showing maturity by admitting the short-coming in his presentation?
  • That the pathetic no-gooders like Ngeleja would acquire some breathing space and gleefully liken the presentation to a wedding budget proposal?
  • That the likes of CCM lawmakers would take the opportunity to divert peoples attention from discussing the budget tabled by the government and instead focus on Zitto's budget?
  • That the gullible Tanzanian public would be swayed by such incoherent assertions as;
    Who in his right senses would give chadema a go ahead to lead us?

Well English Learner, preplanned? Based on the way things stand, I am almost but not entirely convinced by your hypothesis though, for sure, the omission gave some loud mouths an opportunity to strike back however feebly. The Zombas will clutch at anything to save themselves and to them the mistake has been like a straw, a lifesaver...this should never be allowed to happen and it's a pity it did. My conclusion is that it needs to be looked into very seriously indeed!

Isn't this exactly what English Learner implies?

• That the likes of Zomba would immediately not only come out and point the obvious but go ahead and make such ridiculous conclusions as,
  • That the likes of Nape Nnauye, the noisy CCM vuvuzela, would come out and congratulate Zitto for showing maturity by admitting the short-coming in his presentation?
  • That the pathetic no-gooders like Ngeleja would acquire some breathing space and gleefully liken the presentation to a wedding budget proposal?
  • That the likes of CCM lawmakers would take the opportunity to divert peoples attention from discussing the budget tabled by the government and instead focus on Zitto's budget?
  • That the gullible Tanzanian public would be swayed by such incoherent assertions as;

Well English Learner, preplanned? Based on the way things stand, I am almost but not entirely convinced by your hypothesis though, for sure, the omission gave some loud mouths an opportunity to strike back however feebly. The Zombas will clutch at anything to save themselves and to them the mistake has been like a straw, a lifesaver...this should never be allowed to happen and it's a pity it did. My conclusion is that it needs to be looked into very seriously indeed!

I have offered an almost similar advise (free of charge) a bit before you, follow the link: https://www.jamiiforums.com/jukwaa-la-siasa/282200-ushauri-kwa-wana-chadema.html#post4104305

• Thanks
Reactions: UTC
What is shadow budget anyway? what is the relevance of preparing a "shadow budget"? what if all the numbers in the shadow budget are wrong and its propositions flawed? what does that mean in the grand scheme of things a.k.a the national budget? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

Of course, if CDM was the party in power, its budget preparation should have been better prepared and obviously it would have taken a group of professionals to prepare it. To me the biggest error in this whole saga is the assumption that the opposition's budget is somewhat relevant to the national budget. IT IS NOT. For me the opportunity should have been used to dissect meticulously and precisely the national budget. The opportunity should have been used to show how the failed policies of the ruling party have brought our nation to this brink of catastrophe. I hope next year CDM will stop doing this "shadow budget' thing! Its a waste of time and resources.

Back
Top Bottom