quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by afrodenzi
oooohhhh G
i love that song and i love the movie too
YouTube - Dolly Parton - I Will Always Love you
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by afrodenzi
mmmhh that song is too touch.
so until when we gona keep doing this???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEnitdvaP9Q&ob=av2el

unbreak my heart toni braxton
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason
Thanks a lot I know we can not keep it going forever but I wish it would have.... You have made my DAY.... THANKS
YouTube - could I have this kiss forever - Iglesias & Whitney
??????????????????????????????????????

I like you my friend nimecheka saa nane hii usiku mpaka basi haya tuone kama atawatungua Youtube na gobole la kuazima.Hii style ni scientific zaidi jamaa anaweza kutoka soon.

:suspicious::suspicious::suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:

Normally women do not need the truth, so lies do work a lot....! And to approach them do not need preparation....! Mara nyingine wanapenda kusikia matusi fulani fulani, hasa ya uchini....! They don't like "tafsida", they normally admire to hear a word as it is...! But sometimes, you have to show her that you are ready to receive even a negative respond....! Make many promises as you can...! Never accept a promise from her for 100%, but try to convince her at the moment....! Guarantee her that you will keep an issue to be a secret....! Never wait a word "YES" or "OK" from her mouth....! Be aware that you are communicating with her body....! Try to be a detector than a listener....! This is because they normally use both body language and speech...! and sometimes only body language.....! But, the difference is that, body language is unlike the speech..., it never lie....! Touch her as you get chance....! Then you will get back to tell me what happened....!

ki ukweli tumetoka mbaaali sn,kuna umri kisayansi mwanaume anakuwa na ka uwoga flan wakati tunajifunza kuwinda,kile kipind kinaitwa puberty mambo ya bios hayo....ukishavuka pind hyo kwa wanaume tunakuwa na confidense 100% kwa 100% mbele ya wadada,and vice versa

ikitokea mtu mpk umevuka umri wa 20 bado una aibu njooo nikupe dawa buree,confy na yale mazarau tunapandisha kwa dk3

Normally women do not need the truth, so lies do work a lot....! And to approach them do not need preparation....! Mara nyingine wanapenda kusikia matusi fulani fulani, hasa ya uchini....! They don't like "tafsida", they normally admire to hear a word as it is...! But sometimes, you have to show her that you are ready to receive even a negative respond....! Make many promises as you can...! Never accept a promise from her for 100%, but try to convince her at the moment....! Guarantee her that you will keep an issue to be a secret....! Never wait a word "YES" or "OK" from her mouth....! Be aware that you are communicating with her body....! Try to be a detector than a listener....! This is because they normally use both body language and speech...! and sometimes only body language.....! But, the difference is that, body language is unlike the speech..., it never lie....! Touch her as you get chance....! Then you will get back to tell me what happened....!

goood,,,,,,gooooooooodddd,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!! that is vry vry perfect EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""",,,,,,,,,,,,huwezi amini i tried much as i can to shoo that am into love with her,,,,,,bt sikuvuna chochote!!!!!!! thanx thanx again 4improving me!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom