Mwanamke asema beki wa Man City alimfungia chumbani kisha akambaka

JanguKamaJangu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 7, 2022
Benjamin-Mendy-UCL.jpg

Beki wa Manchester City, Benjamin Mendy (28) imeelezwa kuwa alitumia mashine ya alama za vidole kumfungia mwanamke chumbani kabla ya kumbaka.

Hayo yameelezwa Mahakamani ambapo Mendy anatuhumiwa kwa makosa 10 dhidi ya Wanawake 7 (mdogo zaidi akiwa na umri wa miaka 17) anayodaiwa kuyatenda kati ya Oktoba 2018 na Agosti 2022.

Mendy anakanusha makosa nane ya ubakaji, shtaka la unyanyasaji wa kijinsia na moja la kujaribu kubaka.

=====================

Benjamin Mendy ‘used fingerprint touchscreen to lock woman in room as she begged “I just want to go” before raping her’

BENJAMIN Mendy used a "fingerprint touchscreen" to lock a woman in a room before he raped her, a court heard today.

The Manchester City left-back, 28, allegedly told the woman "the door is locked anyway" when she begged: "I just want to go".

The £52million defender is accused of 10 offences against seven women as young as 17 between October 2018 and August last year.

He denies eight counts of rape, one count of sexual assault and one count of attempted rape.

Mendy's co-defendant Louis Saha Matturie, 40, is accused of eight counts of rape and four counts of sexual assault relating to eight women, which he also denies.

At the fourth day of his trial today, the jury was played a pre-recorded police interview with Woman Two - the footballer's second alleged victim.

Woman Two has accused Mendy of three counts of rape against her in October 2020.

Woman Two - who cannot be named for legal reasons - met Mendy and others at a bar before heading to a party in his Cheshire mansion.

Once there, she claims Mendy took her phone and began "going through her pictures" - before taking the device upstairs to his bedroom.

He used a "touchscreen fingerprint" to open the door, she claims, which was closed behind them.

The woman said she told Mendy: “I want my phone, I don’t want to have sex with you. I just want to go.”

When she asked to leave again, Mendy allegedly replied: "I promise you, I just want to look at you. You can’t get out anyway."

The woman told cops she removed her clothes because she felt it was the "lesser of two evils".

The woman said: "I thought just get undressed and then at least you don’t have to do anything with him."

She says he then pushed her on the bed and began "thrusting against her" and "pulling her bum towards him".

After the woman said she "needs to go", Mendy allegedly raped her.

In the police interview, Woman Two told cops: "What makes me upset is how many times I said no.

"I didn’t just say no. I said: ‘I don’t want to have sex with you’.

"I was very clear and that was not listened to. I’ve never experienced anything like that before.

"It could not have been misinterpreted in any way."

Yesterday, Mendy was accused of "exposing his penis" to his first alleged victim - Woman One - while she showered.

Thhe court heard how Mendy told Woman One "I'm going to kidnap you" on a night out.

Mendy first met Woman One along with her friend in Barcelona in 2017.

Woman One travelled to the UK the following year to see her friend and Mendy. The group went on a night out to two clubs.

At one of the clubs, Mendy allegedly told Woman One: "When he is not looking, I'm going to kidnap you."

The following morning, the woman took a shower at Mendy's house.

While she was showering, Mendy entered the room and "held himself in his private area", the woman said.

She tried to grab her underwear but Mendy kept "obstructing her", the court heard.

Source: The Sun

We jamaa bana mtu hadi anaoga nyumbani kwa Mwana asubuh na huyo mwengine hadi nguo kavua sema ndo hivyo kwakua ana hela na anapenda madem wa kizungu lazima anyoke
Mademu wa kizungu ukijichanganya kidogo tu,lazima ukwame...

Kama yule jamaa yetu eboue

Ndio tatizo lakuwa maarufu afu uwe na mpunga, ukute walikubaliana sema demu kaona pakupatia mpunga akatunga, hayo mambo yanatokea sana kwa watu maarufu Duniani huko!

Mi huwa najiuliza,inakuwaje mtu maarufu mwenye pesa kama Mendy anabaka..??!.
Something is not ok kwa celebrity wote
R Kelly
Benzema
Ronaldo
Mendy
Greenwood
Wote wamehusishwa na tuhuma hzo nadhani hii ndio silaha ya mwisho ukizingua upande wa pili.

R Kelly
Benzema
Ronaldo
Mendy
Greenwood
Wote wamehusishwa na tuhuma hzo nadhani hii ndio silaha ya mwisho ukizingua upande wa pili.
Vingine siyo kusingiziwa bali uhuni uhuni tu, Benzema aliwahi kushiriki mtungo akiwa na Frank Ribery na Hartemi, Benzima alikanusha ila wenzake walikiri kuhusika na wakiwa naye.

R Kelly
Benzema
Ronaldo
Mendy
Greenwood
Greenwood anepewa adhabu ya kutotongoza kwa miaka 5.

Vingine siyo kusingiziwa bali uhuni uhuni tu, Benzema aliwahi kushiriki mtungo akiwa na Frank Ribery na Hartemi, Benzima alikanusha ila wenzake walikiri kuhusika na wakiwa naye.
Nipe hali ya ngozi ya hao kina Ribery na Hartemi.