Mwanamke amsamehe Mpenzi wake aliyempiga risasi mara 6, asema jambo la muhimu na uhai

beth

JF-Expert Member
Aug 19, 2012
Everlyne Njoki (22) ambaye alipigwa risasi mara 6 wiki mbili zilizopita amemsamehe Mpenzi wake ambaye pia ni Polisi baada ya kutoka Hospitali

Baada ya kurejea nyumbani Everlyne amesema hana kinyongo na David Nyamweya na jambo la muhimu ni uhai, hivyo anataka kuendelea na maisha yake

Amesema, "Nilipigwa risasi na Mpenzi wangu ambaye ni Polisi lakini nimemsamehe kutokana na upendo Mungu alionao kwangu. Amenisaidia na ameokoa maisha yangu. Nipo hai kwasababu ya neema zake, hivi sasa nataka kumtumikia"

Polisi wamesema baada ya msako mkali Mtuhumiwa amekamatwa na atafunguliwa mashataka ya kujaribu kujaribu kumuua Everlyne

===

A woman who was two weeks ago shot six times by her boyfriend who is a police officer has declared that she has forgiven him after being discharged from hospital.

Ms Everlyne Njoki, 22, returned to her home in Mwiriene village, Antu-Betwe-Kiongo in Igembe North to a rousing welcome and declared that she no longer holds a grudge against her attacker, Police Constable David Nyamweya.

Still nursing fresh wounds, Ms Njoki said what matters at the moment is the fact that she is alive and just wants to move on.

She suffered three gunshot wounds near the chest, two to the hands which also injured her ribs and one that hit her jaw during the 10-shot fusillade.

All the three bullets exited, leaving open wounds.

“I was shot by my boyfriend who is a police officer but I forgive him for the love that God has for me. He helped me and saved my life. I am alive because of God’s grace. Right now, I just want to serve God in his work because of the miracle,” she said.

Quarrel at canteen
Ms Njoki said the officer, who works at the neighbouring Kabachi Police Post in Mutuati, found her near the Laare police canteen and a quarrel ensued.

The police officer allegedly ordered her to leave, threatening to shoot her.

As she dashed next to a policeman who was walking by, she was struck in the jaw, with the impact sending her sprawling to the ground.

The officer then fired nine more bullets, five of which hit the target as she tried in vain to crawl to safety.

Her mother, Ms Rose Nkatha, said she was overjoyed by the news of her discharge and was excited to see her walk home, terming it a miracle.

“I have seen that the God I worship is alive. I am happy that my daughter is alive. I support her decision that she forgives the officer because it is God who has saved her,” she said.

Ms Njoki said days before the fateful night, they had argued and their relationship had hit the rocks, with the police officer threatening to kill her if she left him.

“We were not in talking terms for two weeks but on that day, he called me saying he wanted us to go home in the evening. He had demanded that I go back to his home. He had said if we parted ways, he would kill me but I said I was not worried,” she recounted.

Arrested
Igembe North Police Commander Apollo Busolo Monday said the man, who was arrested 10 days ago, would be charged with attempting to murder Ms Njoki.

The police boss said the officer was arrested following an intensive search.

“He will be arraigned and charged with attempted murder. This is a suspect just like any other and he will be charged and the law be allowed to take its course,” he said.

Mr Busolo said the officer had left his work station and travelled to Laare Police Station where he summoned the woman and later sprayed her with the bullets following a brief quarrel.

Police officers intervened and disarmed him.

1599623385117.png

1599623406893.png

...............W.Rutto anasemaje?amekubali kwamba ni askari wake kweli au maana risasi sita hajafa kuna walakini hapo!

Maana majuzi hapa nyumbani yupo makamu mmoja mmama alisema askari wake akikupiga risasi zaidi ya tatu na hujafa usiseme ni askari wa chama chake.

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Iwe funzo kwa mademu ambao huwa wanawafagilia sana hawa viumbe wa ajabu ajabu wanaoitwa polisi. Ila sio ajabu kwamba Njoki alinusurika, anatoka kijiji cha Anto-Betwe-Kiongo, jina hilo kwa kimeru linamaanisha, Watu Waliopewa Akili.

Back
Top Bottom