Mwakyembe could be a case of allergy not poison

Elungata

JF-Expert Member
Jan 28, 2011
Huh...i dont rule out poison but this mwakyembe soap opera could just be a case of allergy.
There is this medicine used to treat skin disease such as fungus it is called CLOTRIMAZOLE.This product contain some ingredient that could bring side effect and it is adviced that before using this medication you must tell your doc if you have medical history of IMMUNE SYSTEM PROBLEM or poor blood circulation.
Side effect are-
difficult in breathing,SWELLING of your face,lips,tongue,throat,severe burning,stinging of treated skin,weight gain.
Knowing the story about that guy got me wondering if he has been using this medicine which can be obtain over the counter.
This medicine come in form of powder,cream and lotion.

Stupid!Hw sur au dat itz allergy
Kip ur mouth shut until ze resultz cumz out n stop guessin nonsense stuffs

Duh! Diagnosis of a patient without consultation and seeing him! Haya tunasubiri na madaktari wengine waseme utaalamu wao!

Ridiculous suspect, how did u know? Well we have seen ur thread if that was ur goal.

Huh...i dont rule out poison but this mwakyembe soap opera could just be a case of allergy.
There is this medicine used to treat skin disease such as fungus it is called CLOTRIMAZOLE.This product contain some ingredient that could bring side effect and it is adviced that before using this medication you must tell your doc if you have medical history of IMMUNE SYSTEM PROBLEM or poor blood circulation.
Side effect are-
difficult in breathing,SWELLING of your face,lips,tongue,throat,severe burning,stinging of treated skin,weight gain.
Knowing the story about that guy got me wondering if he has been using this medicine which can be obtain over the counter.
Nilikuona pale kijiweni penye kahawa ulipokuwa ukimsikiliza kwa umakini yule jamaa aliekuwa anapiga porojo, ulikuwa unaonekana unaombea amalize upesi story yake ili uwahi kuileta hapa JF kabla ya wengine hawajairusha......haya umekuwa wa kwanza kuileta chagua tukupa zawadi au nji gani?

You are also guessing, just like other people do on ths Mwakyembe issue. Had it bee you are his personal doctor, your argument would weigh some water. But as long as you are not, and yet do not know anything as to the reason why he was to be transferred to India for further med check-up, yyou just are advised to keep your mouth shut. Short of that you will be considered to have a part on this Mwakyembe conspiracy and that your argument is just one way of trying to neutralise and divert the public attention.

Side effect are-

So this is your great thinking eh? Yaani wewe madaktari unawadharau eh.

You are also guessing, just like other people do on ths Mwakyembe issue. Had it bee you are his personal doctor, your argument would weigh some water. But as long as you are not, and yet do not know anything as to the reason why he was to be transferred to India for further med check-up, yyou just are advised to keep your mouth shut. Short of that you will be considered to have a part on this Mwakyembe conspiracy and that your argument is just one way of trying to neutralise and divert the public attention.
That is all what s/he is trying to do.

Hahahaa, madoc wengine bana; Ila kwa upande mwingine nakbaliana na wewe, Mwakyembe is allergic to "poison". Poisoning!!!!?..what a cowardly fight!! kama amewaudhi si mumrambe shaba kieleweke?

Are you sure he used that drug? Better check first bafore assuming anything. At least he himself has not claimed that he has been poisoned!!
Side effect are-

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom