Musician George Michael has died

Herbalist Dr MziziMkavu

JF-Expert Member
Feb 3, 2009
Mwanamuziki nguli mwenye asili ya Uingereza, ambaye alijizolea umaarufu mnamo miaka ya 1980 kwa kuwika ulimwenguni kutokana na mtindo wake wa mahadhi ya pop, amefariki dunia.

George Michael amekufa akiwa na umri wa miaka hamsini na tatu(53). Msemaji wa mwanamuziki huyo amesema kwamba nguli huyo aliaga dunia akiwa nyumbani kwake Oxfordshire.

Kundi la Wham lilijipatia umaarufu ulimwengu mzima na kupata mafanikio makubwa kwa tungo zao kama 'Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go' na 'Careless Whisper'

kundi hilo lilijizolea umaarufu na kuwa kundi la kwanza la Magharibi kwa miondoko ya pop kufanya onesho la kimuziki nchini China.
Bendi hiyo iliposambaratika, George Michael aliendelea kujizoelea umaarufu akiwa mwanamuziki wa kujitegemea.

Katika kipindi cha muongo uliopita alikuwa akisumbuliwa na maradhi yasababishwayo na utumizi wa dawa za kulevya, ikiwemo kuendesha gari kwa kasi na kupoteza mwelekeo na kuingia kwenye duka mjini London huku akiwa amelewa dawa za kulevya.
===============================
George Michael.jpg
PICHA YA PAMOJA MA STAR.jpg

British pop star George Michael has died, his family said in a statement. The musician, who shot to fame with the 1980s duo Wham!, was 53 years old.

"It is with great sadness that we can confirm our beloved son, brother and friend George passed away peacefully at home over the Christmas period," the statement said.

Wham! scored big with hits such as "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" and "Careless Whisper."
Michael went on to a successful solo career; his 1987 debut album "Faith" sold more than 10 million copies.

Britain's Thames Valley Police said they were called to a property in Goring-on-Thames shortly before 2 p.m. on Sunday and confirmed the death of a 53 year-old man at the scene.
In a statement, the agency said: "At this stage the death is being treated as unexplained but not suspicious."

Condolences poured in on social media.
Russell Crowe tweeted: "RIP George Michael"

PICHA YA PAMOJA MA STAR.jpg

elton john and George maichael.jpg

Singer Elton John said he "lost a beloved friend - the kindest, most generous soul and a brilliant artist. My heart goes out to his family and all of his fans."

In 1998, Michael told CNN in an exclusive interview that he was gay.

"This is as good of a time as any," he told CNN's Jim Moret then. "I want to say that I have no problem with people knowing that I'm in a relationship with a man right now. I have not been in a relationship with a woman for almost 10 years."

Michael's comments came shortly after he was booked for an investigation of misdemeanor lewd conduct and released on $500 bail. The singer was alone in the restroom of a Beverly Hills park when an undercover officer saw him allegedly commit the act.

Michael, whose real name is Georgios Kyriacos Panayiotou, apologized to his fans for the alleged incident. He said he hoped they would stand by him.

Wham! star George Michael has died - CNN.com
==================
Meneja wa George Michael, Michael Lippman amesema chanzo cha kifo mwanamuziki huyo ni moyo kushindwa kusukuma damu.

Attachments

• BRAYN ADAMS.jpg
    BRAYN ADAMS.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 94
Mwanamuziki mkongwe George Michael afariki dunia akiwa na miaka 53, alijizolea umaarufu kwa kibao chake Matata cha Careless whisper, amefia nyumbani kwake London.

George Michael, who rose to fame as a singer in the 1980s group Wham! before finding success as a solo star, has died at age 53, according to reports.
Known for hits including “Careless Whisper” and “Faith,” Michael “passed away peacefully at home” in England, his publicist told the BBC.

He sold tens of millions of albums worldwide during his decades-long career and won honors including Grammy Awards, Brit Awards and MTV Video Music Awards.

Attachments

• 6tag-144381670-1413385999479900097_144381670.jpg
    6tag-144381670-1413385999479900097_144381670.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 84
Toka 1984 nikiwa UK namfahamu huyu jamaa na kibao cha Careless Whisper nilichokitumia kufungulia dance ya harusi yangu.

Inaseemekana madawa na maisha yasiyostahili yamemchukua maisha huyu jamaa

You died too young bro ,"he passed away peacefully at home "at the age of 53? these word can't apply to someone of that age!anyway RIP bro .

Mwanamuziki mkongwe George Michael afariki dunia akiwa na miaka 53, alijizolea umaarufu kwa kibao chake Matata cha Careless whisper, amefia nyumbani kwake London.

George Michael, who rose to fame as a singer in the 1980s group Wham! before finding success as a solo star, has died at age 53, according to reports.
Known for hits including “Careless Whisper” and “Faith,” Michael “passed away peacefully at home” in England, his publicist told the BBC.

He sold tens of millions of albums worldwide during his decades-long career and won honors including Grammy Awards, Brit Awards and MTV Video Music Awards.
R.I.P

Mwenyezi mungu alipanga
Hakuna kukata Rufaa wala namna!!
Basi ampumzishe kwa amani

Back
Top Bottom