Museveni Jeered In Nairobi Kenya

kayundi2

JF-Expert Member
Feb 2, 2009
There was drama as Uganda president was making his way to the dais.Kenyans who enjoy much democracy and freedom compared to any state in East Africa,poured their anger on Ugandan President--Yoweri Kaguta Museveni.

They called him a dictator,Killer and land grabber.They shouted him while calling Out ''Migingo"

From the look of his face,Museveni was annoyed and sat pensively without no smile as the army played out their Millitary Antics.

When Kenya Army tanks were passing by,they shouted saying ''Peleka Migingo''
It was a happy moment for me and i hope unfearful character displayed by Kenyans should be replicated in Uganda and Tanzania.

If democracy and freedom found in Kenya could be replicated all over East Africa..then i know the sky is the limit for citizens of East Africa

:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

If democracy and freedom found in Kenya could be replicated all over East Africa..then i know the sky is the limit for citizens of East Africa

Democracy driven by Violency+ Tribalism + Greedy!!
Tanzanians should pursue their own democracy without copying these bad Kenyan characters. However the good things should be.

violence??? tell that to the thousands of people that died and bled fighting for our independence, multiparty and the new constitution. in kenya we have fought and died for the every right and democratic process we have. we havent had it easy like you guys and before you call us all kinds of names you should admire the courage kenyans have to fight for their country.

violence??? tell that to the thousands of people that died and bled fighting for our independence, multiparty and the new constitution. in kenya we have fought and died for the every right and democratic process we have. we havent had it easy like you guys and before you call us all kinds of names you should admire the courage kenyans have to fight for their country.

Just don't mind him bro, he's naive just like many Tanzanians are (no bad intentions) when it comes to democracy.
Everbody wishes to have things run well with few hassles, but it doesn't really come easy and it's never that way. I wish all Tanzanians well in whichever way they get their democracy but they should know that it's never easy as it seems. Maybe their ways will be tougher - who knows.
Anyways Good luck to tz.

Just don't mind him bro, he's naive just like many Tanzanians are (no bad intentions) when it comes to democracy.
Everbody wishes to have things run well with few hassles, but it doesn't really come easy and it's never that way. I wish all Tanzanians well in whichever way they get their democracy but they should know that it's never easy as it seems. Maybe their ways will be tougher - who knows.
Anyways Good luck to tz.

Hey, hey, hey, what is wrong with you guys? its too early for you to celebrate. Remember, a lot of you voted "NO" and for what we know about Kenya a rough ride is coming soon!. By the way is this a camouflage for those who committed atrocities 2 years ago??

Hey, hey, hey, what is wrong with you guys? its too early for you to celebrate. Remember, a lot of you voted "NO" and for what we know about Kenya a rough ride is coming soon!. By the way is this a camouflage for those who committed atrocities 2 years ago??

Man, i think you got me wrong. I was talking about the guy who talked about Violency+ Tribalism + Greedy. Of course there are many of these that Kenyans have gone through. BTW, believe me if i tell you that it don't matter whoever voted NO or YES right now, the thing is that all Kenyans are together now; bound by the new laws. I guess you have not seen anyone today or since 5th of August still saying NO, or protesting bcoz the constitution passed, Neither have I, everybody accepted the result, and now we have to go the same direction. The crowd at Uhuru park today consisted of those who voted NO and YES.
Don't get me wrong on my comment bro.

Man, i think you got me wrong. I was talking about the guy who talked about Violency+ Tribalism + Greedy. Of course there are many of these that Kenyans have gone through. BTW, believe me if i tell you that it don't matter whoever voted NO or YES right now, the thing is that all Kenyans are together now; bound by the new laws. I guess you have not seen anyone today or since 5th of August still saying NO, or protesting bcoz the constitution passed, Neither have I, everybody accepted the result, and now we have to go the same direction. The crowd at Uhuru park today consisted of those who voted NO and YES.
Don't get me wrong on my comment bro.

Sawa mkuu nimekusikia, tunawaombea mambo yaende vizuri jirani zetu.

Nothing comes easy jamani wanatz.. Tanzania tusitegemee vitu kama hivi vije kirahisi.. Watu lazima tupigane ndo tuheshimiane...this is common sense. Remember back in Primary school how u had to fight with that big bully, after the fight u became friends and shared your lunch. Well that's the case/example we have to follow. without which this democracy or develpoment or whatever u may wana call it will be just a dream. I don't know who will ever stand up to these 'BIG' guys...bt am optimistic ONE DAY YES!!

There was drama as Uganda president was making his way to the dais.Kenyans who enjoy much democracy and freedom compared to any state in East Africa,poured their anger on Ugandan President--Yoweri Kaguta Museveni.

They called him a dictator,Killer and land grabber.They shouted him while calling Out ''Migingo"

From the look of his face,Museveni was annoyed and sat pensively without no smile as the army played out their Millitary Antics.

It was a happy moment for me and i hope unfearful character displayed by Kenyans should be replicated in Uganda and Tanzania.

So for you shouting to bring missile to Migingo so as to kill your neighbors is a democracy.
for me that's a madness character shown by knyns.

kwenda zako wewe na siasa za magengeni! unachofurahia hapo nini? kama si kukosekana kwa protocol! they won't get Migingo by booing on him

Back
Top Bottom