Let's talk English, to examine if your English worths the school fees you paid

God's love be upon you all..i do believe your doing fine...thank you love you all.

#MaendeleoHayanaChama

Jamii Forum as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so lets stick into English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate. Let's get started.

Some people won't believe when I say I'm a form 3 drop out.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.
Weee..!! Wengine sisi ada zilifanya kazi kwenye hesabu.. HENCE PROVED/SHOWN

English is not for proud it is for communication.

Be proud of your mother tongues

Usidhani kujua kiingereza ni usomi

kabisa yni

English unapitia kwenye interview au kupresent mada kwenye vikao kwisha habari yake

Jamii Forum as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so lets stick into English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate. Let's get started.

Some people won't believe when I say I'm a form 3 drop out.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.
Lumumba mkishashiba mnakuja kuchafua hewa hapa.
Lumumba mkishashiba mnakuja kuchafua hewa hapa.
Katika kupiga kande yake kashiba ndii ndii ndii🤸.Anakuja kutufa nyia Fuji humu🏃

wengine kingeleza hapana,Ila njoo kwenye pure mathematics,physics, tulikuwa vipanga those day's!!! kwa Sasa ni pesa ,ndo maisha . na ndo kipimo Cha akili!!

In an expected trend, 36 sitting CCM legislators were trounced in the constituency primary polls.
Getting through the primaries though is just the first hurdle. There will be a vetting process at various levels to choose candidates to carry the party's green and yellow flag into the election campaigns scheduled to kick off on August 26.
The shrinking of the democratic space and open opposition harassment over the past five years have led to an increasing number of parliamentary aspirants concluding that they would stand a better chance of winning on a ruling party ticket.

Kwa leo inatosha

Copy and paste.

Dear boys and girls,today I would like to welcome you to chew this complicated topic,the demarcation between "power and authority" and "power and politics" starting with power and authority , authority is the right to ask other people to do something while power is the ability to make other people do something. Forexample a Manager may have a power to demand high performance from his subordinates but may lack the ability to carry out this right. An informal leader does not have the formal authority to demand credible performance from co-workers but he can have power to demand high performance to influence them to produce ( now a brainstorming question to jamii forum fans,who gives those powers and authorities to managers,father of the family ,village chiefs etc), more over, managerial effectiveness and credibility Increases what is said to be inevitable for the be manager to be hegemonize both power and authority,keep in your skin matter that authority is vested in position while power is a personal trait/ qualities.power is Associated with leadership;while authority is associated managership and achieving achieving the organization goals.Apparently power and politics has a close relationship with power and authority,in politics,since organizations are structured like pyramids in power positions become fewer as one moves up the organizational hierarchy, due to survillance of this situation and the added scarcity of economic resources people are forced to compete for power in organization (this is why those leaders entrusted to power are commited to corrupt, frauds cases due to fact that they are not sure to get back to their former positions). when people compete for power, regardless under what circumstances,they play politics.politics are those activities intended to increase one's power.But not all activities that increase man's power can be considered to be politics.politics usually involve intentional acts of influencing other people for the purpose of enhancing or protecting the self interests of inviduals or groups,my dearest friends those leaders we entrusted them to power they are doing for their benefits,not for the benefits of the majority,this is how politics is.see you tomorrow byeeeeee

That would have made sense if mother tongues would bring us moolah, unfortunately its english that brings us money

wengine kingeleza hapana,Ila njoo kwenye pure mathematics,physics, tulikuwa vipanga those day's!!! kwa Sasa ni pesa ,ndo maisha . na ndo kipimo Cha akili!!
Ah mzee wa shrondihger's equations au sio. Aise nilikuwa napenda sana physics ila nchi yenyewe niliozaliwa hawanaga research institutes za maana na ndoto zangu z kushinda nobel prize nikazifukia