Let's talk English, to examine if your English worths the school fees you paid

yes, sure! I also knew english very well, I wonder why some human being cant know and spoken the language very well. i am a well education person and better spiker of English. pls people speaker english. don't use kiswahili hear in the forum

Haha... What a wonderful thread!

I wish JPM was here scolding those pretending to know English while they've never been to Britain.

May his soul rest in Heaven.

Jamii Forum as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so lets stick into English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate. Let's get started.

Some people won't believe when I say I'm a form 3 drop out.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.
Where is you Bill Lugano , I wanna see u here

Afta tu lid mene koment in zis sred aidiskava e grit sinka tray tu ridyuz zea stres bay mokin ich aza

Kingereza ni simple sana unaongeza 's' to mwisho wa neno. Alisikika akisema mlevi mmoja
like:- Mambos, kakas, kabatis, nyumbas na mengines mengis.

Hey guys ! I hope you good! ..Now is so midnight We thank God for being with us all the day and for this time we sleeping of rest our body, a part from that we advise our God to still being with us in this night. To protects us against demolishing power, I cancel all strategies in the name of Jesus !.. We invite the blood of Jesus to protect our bed, houses, and our parents !! Give us a new energy to achieves our goals in the name of Jesus ! Amen !!