Let's talk English, to examine if your English worths the school fees you paid

speaking english is not aproblem specially when k-vant is beside me, anyway what do you want us to talk about?
Hellow there,

How is the weather there today?..Here in Dar es Salaam is cold and to be honest it's pretty comfortable in here.

Jamii Forum as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so lets stick into English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate. Let's get started.

Some people won't believe when I say I'm a form 3 drop out.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.
Pipo yuzid to dai in za reki

Jamii Forum as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so lets stick into English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate. Let's get started.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.
Okay sir I would like to be welcomed here in Hekaya
Let's move on.

Anthony Martial is the most annoying player i have ever seen playing for Manchester United..How do you find Anthony Martial playing style and work work rate?
#AM9 has alot of talent and he showcase that back on his debut goal vs liverpool atypical theory henry goal and that is the AM9 that i fell in love with till now,bt recently abit of inconsistency and injury has caused him ,bt when he is 100% fit he is unplayable,he is my fovourite man united player in this current squad.

Anthony Martial is the most annoying player i have ever seen playing for Manchester United..How do you find Anthony Martial playing style and work work rate?
Bt for me your namesake was the worse man u player i have ever watch playing for man united ,your comment on this is eagerly waited over here by me.

Bt for me your namesake was the worse man u player i have ever watch playing for man united ,your comment on this is eagerly waited over here by me.
Hahahaha..

Matheo Darmian playing for us as a left back was a disgrace..That Italian boy was luck to wore a United shirt.

yes, sure! I also knew english very well, I wonder why some human being cant know and spoken the language very well. i am a well education person and better spiker of English. pls people speaker english. don't use kiswahili hear in the forum

Mkuu tuongee au tuandike kingereza?

Kumbuka wapo mafundi wa uandishi lakini kuongea domo zege