Let's talk English, to examine if your English worths the school fees you paid

I just understand now....before the outcome enterpreneur invoice tra .....barcelonan't you???

Jamii Forum as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so lets stick into English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate. Let's get started.

Some people won't believe when I say I'm a form 3 drop out.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.
Mbona mwandiko kama wa google translator?

Michael H: President Magufuli you describe there the fight against corruption and president Museveni described it as non bureaucratic approach to what extent is it in your opinion necessary to remove basic freedoms, and to what extent is it proportionate to remove basic freedom and fight against corruption ?

Magufuli: Since Mr president doesn't understand question due to language difficulties he is on the side line like a perv, until Museveni breaks it down for him.

Museven: Who is the question directed to? while pointing to Magufuli

Magufuli: To remove freedom of what ?

Museven: No what he is trying to say is that , corrupt people have rights, thats what he is saying , because corrupt people have human rights by sacking them are you not violating human rights ?

Magufuli: Laughs and then answers " so you just choose you continue with human right or you continue with corruption.

Museveni: yes yes very good.

DF is wrong with Mr President

To be honest, I hate ccm
That makes you an enemy of ccm, meaning you're a nuisance to the national government, in short you're just but a criminal. If you don't believe this, keep on bragging aimlessly then you'll see what your fate beholds. Be warned!

You people were talking about politics.Suprisingly no one came here to give update after the election.

Hapa network imekata watu wanajigonga humu utafikiri hawana leseni za udereva

Jamii Forum as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so lets stick into English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate. Let's get started.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.
Ok, so what's your point here....Are you only here to challenge people to speaking a foreign language? We speak English when we want to, Swahili is our language and are proud of it. We are NOT damn colonized to speak a damn ass language that has nothing to do with us, we are proud Africans who don't give a shit about a foreign language as it is NOT important to us. Africans should speak their indigenous languages NOT motherfucking colonial languages, to hell with that!

Una dharau hyo heading nmecheka