Let's talk English, to examine if your English worths the school fees you paid

I can't see ladies here but their tongues always flips easy when it comes to this language
i know the problem is most of tz guys lack confidence about this language the truth is ths is like swahili or any other language we should fear not...

try even if is broken if u want to know it will help so ladies we need u here plz come on

i know the problem is most of tz guys lack confidence about this language the truth is ths is like swahili or any other language we should fear not...

try even if is broken if u want to know it will help so ladies we need u here plz come on
Get yah uturn and fix what is lagging behind dude

The is a difference theoretically cos who knows but might find out yours is too good grammatically but too broken just like how Kenyans/Ugandans swahili sound lol
Jamii Forum as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so lets stick into English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate. Let's get started.

Some people won't believe when I say I'm a form 3 drop out.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.

Okay! I think currently politicians are taking off!!! Let's wait and see the battle in the field!!!!
But things will be the same
Same party winning more Parliamentary seats
Same President
No surprise This Is Tanzania

But things will be the same
Same party winning more Parliamentary seats
Same President
No surprise This Is Tanzania
Ofcourse!! CCM has a big chance of winning election! Actually having the Power in the whole system gives them the chance to win! Otherwise it could be very difficult!!!

If you go around the country, people seem to be very tired with some issues against Chama Cha Mapinduzi!!!!!

But let's wait and see!!!

Ofcourse!! CCM has a big chance of winning election! Actually having the Power in the whole system gives them the chance to win! Otherwise it could be very difficult!!!

If you go around the country, people seem to be very tired with some issues against Chama Cha Mapinduzi!!!!!

But let's wait and see!!!
Some people even say
The won't go for voting
Instead they will just wait and see at home what happens