Muongee hata Kiingereza leo tuone kama ada zilifanya kazi

Quimica

Feb 21, 2018
Jamii Forum as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so lets stick into English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate. Let's get started.

Some people won't believe when I say I'm a form 3 drop out.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.
Una dharau hyo heading nmecheka

Darmian

JF-Expert Member
Oct 1, 2017
speaking english is not aproblem specially when k-vant is beside me, anyway what do you want us to talk about?
Hellow there,

How is the weather there today?..Here in Dar es Salaam is cold and to be honest it's pretty comfortable in here.

Abrianna

JF-Expert Member
Mar 30, 2021
Jamii Forum as I was told earlier is a place of intelligent and elite figures with concrete personalities and esteems; so lets stick into English conversations from the start until the End and see if it works.

I thought I'm the only one who is capable of using the language interchangeably. Let's see who's catching up with me.

I wanna see the critics in the language mentioned. I would appreciate. Let's get started.

Just believe English is just a language anyone can learn; it has nothing to prove on your education level or knowledge.
Pipo yuzid to dai in za reki

Kwekitui

JF-Expert Member
Oct 29, 2017

Okay sir I would like to be welcomed here in Hekaya
Let's move on.

huska

JF-Expert Member
May 1, 2019
Anthony Martial is the most annoying player i have ever seen playing for Manchester United..How do you find Anthony Martial playing style and work work rate?
#AM9 has alot of talent and he showcase that back on his debut goal vs liverpool atypical theory henry goal and that is the AM9 that i fell in love with till now,bt recently abit of inconsistency and injury has caused him ,bt when he is 100% fit he is unplayable,he is my fovourite man united player in this current squad.

huska

JF-Expert Member
May 1, 2019
Anthony Martial is the most annoying player i have ever seen playing for Manchester United..How do you find Anthony Martial playing style and work work rate?
Bt for me your namesake was the worse man u player i have ever watch playing for man united ,your comment on this is eagerly waited over here by me.

Toa taarifa ya maudhui yasiyofaa!

Kuna taarifa umeiona humu JamiiForums na haifai kubaki mtandaoni?
Fanya hivi...

Umesahau Password au akaunti yako?

Unapata ugumu kuikumbuka akaunti yako? Unakwama kuanzisha akaunti?
Contact us

Top Bottom